FIFA HAS BANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON!!!!!!

Skorpio71
383 posts Sunday League Hero
So I have just received a message that my account has been permanently suspended for illegal coin distribution. I have never done this and don't know how to! Who do I contact about this?

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    Skorpio71 wrote: »
    So I have just received a message that my account has been permanently suspended for illegal coin distribution. I have never done this and don't know how to! Who do I contact about this?

who cares, it's coming home
  • Skorpio71
    S#$%w that I've invested in this game
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Contact EA directly. The process can take up to 18 months. Good luck!
  • WarrenBarton
    10428 posts Has That Special Something

You been doing sbc’s on other accounts?

Transferred coins between accounts?

In previous fifa’s I have done a lot of trading, have sold a lot of players for max price, yet the only warning I have ever had was for dk glitching the draft a couple of years ago.

Have you read the t’s and c’s?
  • GrimboSlice
    243 posts Sunday League Hero

:joy:
  • Skorpio71
    nope only have one account and done it all in this one account. No evidence I just sold up all my players done sbcs and built a squad or two
  • WarrenBarton
    nope only have one account and done it all in this one account. No evidence I just sold up all my players done sbcs and built a squad or two

Call ea, ask for them to escalate your complaint.

Don’t bother with the live chat crap, they aren’t worth it.
    Also if they tell you to restore your licenses or clean up your memory etc., then ask to speak to someone else.
  • Skorpio71

Don’t bother with the live chat ****, they aren’t worth it.
    Also if they tell you to restore your licenses or clean up your memory etc., then ask to speak to someone else.

What is the EA number?
  • WarrenBarton

What is the EA number?

You in the UK?
  • Skorpio71

What is the EA number?

You in the UK?

Yeah
  • WarrenBarton
    0203 014 1818
  • Skorpio71
    Thanks
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    0203 014 1818

Not sure EA wants their official help hotline number posted publicly. :joy: Imagine if they actually have to help people now
  • VagisilFC
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    bberger wrote: »
    0203 014 1818

Not sure EA wants their official help hotline number posted publicly. :joy: Imagine if they actually have to help people now

Ah so you have never called it I see
  • Skorpio71
    edited July 2018
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »
    0203 014 1818

Ah so you have never called it I see

Never needed to before but then again it's on Google if you search it so that's as public as u can get
  • Skorpio71

Nope. It isn't.
  • erdhfdsjh
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect

Have you heard back yet? Happened to me yesterday, and wondering whether to bother with the auto-response crap, or just quit FIFA.

• Skorpio71
    edited July 2018
    Well I got an email back today.

Check this

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us about the action that was taken on your account.

Here’s what we did

We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures. However, as a goodwill gesture, we reduced the permanent EA Account ban to temporary suspension.

What this means for you

We have now reactivated your Account. If you break the rules again, we may need to suspend your gameplay, delete your FIFA Ultimate Team, block your online access to FIFA (including FIFA Ultimate Team), or even close your EA Account.

We want to keep you in the game.

• Read up on how to play by the rules here: https://www.easports.com/fifa-rules/
    • You can also review the complete User Agreement between you and EA at terms.ea.com

Any questions?

Now I know I did not break ANY rules. Block me then give me back my account? They made a big mistake but will not admit it. I have not broken any rules. This is putting me off getting Fifa 19. Have done this for years but have lost total confidence in them. Dispute it and have it looked into if you can. I called them as well but that didn't do anything
  • Hoopsterz
    2145 posts Fans' Favourite

Check this

Hello,

Here’s what we did

We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures. However, as a goodwill gesture, we reduced the permanent EA Account ban to temporary suspension.

What this means for you

We have now reactivated your Account. If you break the rules again, we may need to suspend your gameplay, delete your FIFA Ultimate Team, block your online access to FIFA (including FIFA Ultimate Team), or even close your EA Account.

• Read up on how to play by the rules here: https://www.easports.com/fifa-rules/
    • You can also review the complete User Agreement between you and EA at terms.ea.com

Any questions?

Now I know I did not break ANY rules. Block me then give me back my account? They made a big mistake but will not admit it. I have not broken any rules. This is putting me off getting Fifa 19. Have done this for years but have lost total confidence in them. Dispute it and have it looked into if you can. I called them as well but that didn't do anything

Terrible company but just be glad you didn't get the generic "We looked into your issue and took the correct action" auto response.

Glad something got sorted for you even if its BS to start with.
  • Skorpio71
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

Check this

Hello,

Here’s what we did

What this means for you

Any questions?

Terrible company but just be glad you didn't get the generic "We looked into your issue and took the correct action" auto response.

A lot of innocent people are being caught up in this which is terrible business. Was going to order 19 but not so sure now.
  • Hoopsterz
    2145 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

Check this

Hello,

Here’s what we did

What this means for you

Any questions?

A lot of innocent people are being caught up in this which is terrible business. Was going to order 19 but not so sure now.

Yeah then basically no-one to talk to at EA about it without it being an auto response.. Even the phone people just basically read off a sheet.
  • tzinc
    1638 posts Play-Off Hero
    their ways of flagging coin sellers are broken just like their game
    people who do nothing wrong are "flagged" but they have done nothing meanwhile coin sellers continue to prosper

ridiculous
  • Skorpio71
    tzinc wrote: »
    people who do nothing wrong are "flagged" but they have done nothing meanwhile coin sellers continue to prosper

ridiculous

• Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special

ridiculous

How do you know people have done nothing wrong? You cant prove that. Y wud they ban ppl for no reason
  • ON3_SHOT187
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2018
    Leonsmith wrote: »

ridiculous

How do you know people have done nothing wrong? You cant prove that. Y wud they ban ppl for no reason

Bro you have to look at it from outside the box... Of course not everyone who claims to be innocent is innocent, but based on past cases where people got banned simply for buying cards required for an sbc at max bin should tell you that the system they have in place is not "perfect".

The sad thing is that this bs could happen to any of us, and when/if it does, it will no longer be a joking matter.

Hope the genuine lads get their sh*t back sooner rather than later.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Glad your account is back op.

It's beyond frustrating that some get unfairly banned, I would be so pissed if it happened to me
  • Skorpio71
    Leonsmith wrote: »

ridiculous

Because it happened to me!
  • tzinc
    1638 posts Play-Off Hero
    of course the ban innocent people this is EA look how many screw ups they do lol
  • Clancy
    8303 posts League Winner
    Their automated system is definitely flawed. I know for a fact it doesn't pick up a huge number of rule breakers

For example, me :D . I should have been banned many times over, but never got even a warning.
  • GrimboSlice
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Call it a blessing in disguise from your guardian angel.