TOTS Mbabu

wwffan99tx
700 posts Semi-Pro
Thanks to whomever posted how good he is. Total beast. So good I sold my TOTS Kimmich.

Comments

• Hibee
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    The only thing he has over Kimmich is pace. Kimmich is better in pretty much every way. Also has terrible agility and turns like a truck.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    The only thing he has over Kimmich is pace. Kimmich is better in pretty much every way. Also has terrible agility and turns like a truck.

He has extremely high balance and is the best defensive RB in the game. Kimmich is nowhere near the defender he is. Kimmich is better going forward, but he will be bullied, beaten for pace, and will lose every single header against any decent player. Kimmich is a much better CDM super sup than RB in this game.

How dare you compre the FUT GOAT RB to Kimmich!
  • klaas9
    916 posts Professional

He has extremely high balance and is the best defensive RB in the game. Kimmich is nowhere near the defender he is. Kimmich is better going forward, but he will be bullied, beaten for pace, and will lose every single header

Trippier 90 is better than both
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    klaas9 wrote: »

He has extremely high balance and is the best defensive RB in the game. Kimmich is nowhere near the defender he is. Kimmich is better going forward, but he will be bullied, beaten for pace, and will lose every single header

Trippier isn’t really in the convo as the GOAT RB. Valencia, Walker, and Moses are all better
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move

Off topic... Is Trippier better than Zanetti?

Mbabu is a defensive beast. Just not what I'm looking for.
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2018
    90 Fernandes > everyone aside from TOTS Walker maybe
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    90 Fernandes > everyone aside from TOTS Walker maybe

Valencia is much better than Walker.
  • jonkero
    5458 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    91 Inui sais hi. Or bye ;)
  • Hibee
    12175 posts Has That Special Something

He has extremely high balance and is the best defensive RB in the game. Kimmich is nowhere near the defender he is. Kimmich is better going forward, but he will be bullied, beaten for pace, and will lose every single header against any decent player. Kimmich is a much better CDM super sup than RB in this game.

I used both a fair amount and far preferred Kimmich. Although I do use my full backs to attack. Mbabu was rock solid as you say, but I found him too clunky when making space further up the field.
  • selb
    6654 posts Big Money Move
    You should only get Mbabu if you have your full backs on stay back, from what I've seen and heard he's pretty poor going forward
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14959 posts World Class
    selb wrote: »
    You should only get Mbabu if you have your full backs on stay back, from what I've seen and heard he's pretty poor going forward

no way man, I dunno what is about him but he's every where especially at RM and he gets on the score sheet a bit
  • klaas9
    916 posts Professional
    As always it depends on what you like and fits dor your playstyle. I tried all elite and OP RB’s. It is one of the difficult positions this FIFA and the one I changed the most. I am playing div1 and WL 1:2 avg. , I dare to say my opinion matters.

Tbh Trippier 90 is my latest (20 games now) and therefore maybe a little bit fresh to judge. What I like the most is his positioning, passing ability And junping (headers). And .... he is always and always in front of the attacking player before he receive the pass, and that is something none of the others have in the same way.

I would say he competes with Valencia and Mbabu which are maybe slightly better defensively. Walker and Kimmich I don’t like this year. Even their TOTS are feeling boosted in such forced way it plays unprecisely somehow.
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    As always it depends on what you like and fits dor your playstyle. I tried all elite and OP RB’s. It is one of the difficult positions this FIFA and the one I changed the most. I am playing div1 and WL 1:2 avg. , I dare to say my opinion matters.

Tbh Trippier 90 is my latest (20 games now) and therefore maybe a little bit fresh to judge. What I like the most is his positioning, passing ability And junping (headers). And .... he is always and always in front of the attacking player before he receive the pass, and that is something none of the others have in the same way.

I would say he competes with Valencia and Mbabu which are maybe slightly better defensively. Walker and Kimmich I don’t like this year. Even their TOTS are feeling boosted in such forced way it plays unprecisely somehow.

Tripper sounds like Luis on the other side. He's always intercepting the pass to the winger by getting in front. Maybe due to his HM workrates. I use him because he's untradable. I like my fullbacks to attack but with causion. No goals but crossing is important to me.

Would like to try out Trippier for this reason.
  • selb
    6654 posts Big Money Move

Someone has a high opinion of himself.

As you saty it just depends on your playstyle, if you like your full back attacking/marauding up the flank, sticking crosses and occasionally scoring with him, I think Kimmich and Walker are good for that, if you like your full back to be a defensive rock that can do ok going forward then Mbabu would be your guy, I personally prefer an all round full back who can do it all, Prime Zanetti or Valencia (can't stand his 1*wf though so I don't use him)
  • kraid
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite

So the most of average of average players, why does your opinion matter?

Anyway For me all you need from a wb is speed and strength. When they have the ball they’re usually in space so no real need for tricks. I run them forward until they’re closed down then I dish the ball infield or cross if I’m far enough up the pitch. As such I really like Mbabu but find him hard to link. Currently using prime zanetti who I really dislike, slow, weak and can’t jump, but gets tots de ligt on 10 chem so I persist.

Personal favourite so far has been tots debuchy. Really has got everything. Between mbabu and kimmich though I’d go mbabu every time.

• Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    selb wrote: »

Agreed!! And if u do keep your full backs on stay at back then he is one if the best defensive full backs in the game
  • Lackosweat
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Fernandes, Arias and Kimmich are all great going forward.