►►► Serie A Lounge 2017-18 ◄◄◄ | Congrats to Lights, our Prediction League winner!

Comments

• Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    Wonder what Ronaldo's thoughts on the Serie A lineup anthem will be, comparing that to the CL one. :joy:
  • Amargaladaster26
    7571 posts League Winner
    Congrats guys! Happy for you :)

Gonna be huge for the whole league. Now just win CL pls, so that Gigi will be pissed :P
  • holdenwait
    57504 posts National Treasure
    we're looking to loan mandzukic apparently :trollface:
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    I'll be honest.
    I saw Ronaldo way more as an Inter man than a Juve one...
  • Well it looks like I'm going to the juve game in America after all.
  • Zambo9
    5219 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »
    we're looking to loan mandzukic apparently :trollface:
    I hope not, I’d rather see Higuain go than him

• Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    Well it looks like I'm going to the juve game in America after all.

Be quick, tickets will be selling faster than hot-cakes.
  • Healer
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite

Inb4 super bowl prices
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    edited July 2018
    I just hope that if Ronaldo misbehaves, Chiellini teaches him a lesson in training...
    mb_nA5.gif
    ...like that. :mrgreen:
  • HBK1925
    1905 posts Fans' Favourite

Fu my life. and I told my friend that I didn't want to pay then 300 per ticket...
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    edited July 2018
    Not at 7pm, I'm disappointed.

"CRIS7IANO", WHY. :joy:
  • Not at 7pm, I'm disappointed.

Yikes I'm looking for a new background for my phone and this is definitely not it.
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    edited July 2018
    Not at 7pm, I'm disappointed.

Yikes I'm looking for a new background for my phone and this is definitely not it.

Why are we obsessed with replacing letters with numbers?! :D
    Leet was cool about... 10 years ago, maybe more?
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    You can already buy Ronaldo's kit from the official site.
    Of course he has the number 7.
    Cuadrado's disappeared from the list, though. :D
    Poor chap.
  • Scu11duggery
    854 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2018
    You can already buy Ronaldo's kit from the official site.
    Of course he has the number 7.
    Cuadrado's disappeared from the list, though. :D
    Poor chap.

Just need them to confirm and release the away and third kits so there's one that may be worth buying...
  • HBK1925
    1905 posts Fans' Favourite
    IMO. This Ronaldo deal is everything that it should have been two seasons ago when Higuain, Pjanic, Alves etc joined. Those massive transfers should have been it but it just didnt pan ou.
    Hopefully it's not too late for the club and they can pull it off this season. Without Gigi sadly.
  • Oliver Powell
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just hope that if Ronaldo misbehaves, Chiellini teaches him a lesson in training...
    mb_nA5.gif

what are you even blathering on about? ronaldo is widely regarded as one of the most dedicated and professional players in football, a massive thing that contributes to him still being excellent at 33.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Am I only one seeing Dybala in direction of Real Madrid if not this summer but next maybe or even winter?
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    edited July 2018
    mb_nA5.gif

what are you even blathering on about? ronaldo is widely regarded as one of the most dedicated and professional players in football, a massive thing that contributes to him still being excellent at 33.

I didn't doubt his professionalism or dedication, it's just that at times he's prone to excessive complaining and such.
    Also being a little selfish.
    This isn't Madrid, this is Juventus, a completely different mentality where big egos are not well-seen.
    If he suddenly turns a page in his attitude, I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong.
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    opasni_ wrote: »
    Am I only one seeing Dybala in direction of Real Madrid if not this summer but next maybe or even winter?

Well, Dybala was one of the first players to welcome him to the club, along with Khedira.
    Seems like he's keen to play with him.
  • opasni_ wrote: »

No real reason to want to leave tbh. I think he knows a move to Madrid or Barça would put him in a similar position as the one for his NT.
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    edited July 2018
    @MilanLads, it seems the Elliot fund wants to own Milan alone for now after kicking out the Chinese.
    There's finally some clarity, you're owned by a hedge fund now.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    @MilanLads, it seems the Elliot fund wants to own Milan alone for now after kicking out the Chinese.
    There's finally some clarity, you're owned by a hedge fund now.

Yes and they will inject 50 million for financial stability in next few days.

I do hope TAS will overrule decision of UEFA after this.

Btw on Dybala...

I know CR7 wanted to leave, but I still think Agnelli and Perez have secret deal somewhere...117 million for CR7 is steal, even tho he is 34.
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    hi
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    Congratulations to Juve. I am in shock.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    I'll be honest.

First thing that popped to my mind when I started hearing these rumors was the reception he got after scoring his bicycle kick in Turin. You can tell it meant a lot to him to feel loved by the home fans

Pretty much probably core reason as to leaving Madrid. He knew how it's been recent past with players reaching their twilight years in Madrid under Perez, and fans were getting exceedingly demanding unfortunately.

Plus no better way to go out on top after a triple consecutive CL with Madrid. Think it's actually best for all parties involved tbh.

Happy to see him competing at the top still with Juve, as I initially thought he would opt to MLS or something similar.

Will definitely lead to more viewers of Serie A for sure!
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    krappen07 wrote: »
    I'll be honest.

First thing that popped to my mind when I started hearing these rumors was the reception he got after scoring his bicycle kick in Turin. You can tell it meant a lot to him to feel loved by the home fans

Pretty much probably core reason as to leaving Madrid. He knew how it's been recent past with players reaching their twilight years in Madrid under Perez, and fans were getting exceedingly demanding unfortunately.

Plus no better way to go out on top after a triple consecutive CL with Madrid. Think it's actually best for all parties involved tbh.

Happy to see him competing at the top still with Juve, as I initially thought he would opt to MLS or something similar.

Will definitely lead to more viewers of Serie A for sure!

Y'know, after the match in which he scored that goal, he said in an interview that he used to follow Juve as a kid, and that he always liked the team.
    I thought he was saying it just to make himself more liked to his rivals or something.
    I never thought it would have led to him actually joining us...
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    Looks like Mirabelli and Fassone will also get kicked out by Elliot, with Gandini, Albertini, Giuntoli and Petrachi as possible replacements.
    Maldini seems to be favourite to become technical director.
  • Alemas_2012
    15706 posts World Class
    Perin got the number 19 shirt.
    That should mean Szcszcszcezszcny gets the number 1.
  • LoboNobo
    6420 posts Big Money Move
    I know I'm a bit late to the party, as I woke up 2h ago hungover after celebrating Ronaldo's transfer with a fellow Juve fan...

But **** me what a transfer that is. Still can't quite believe it, it's like sci-fi
This discussion has been closed.