Can someone explain?

SRB83
564 posts An Exciting Prospect
So on Futbin was checking price of skriniar and there is none on the Xbox market. But as you can see he sold on PS4 for 90k. So thought I would sell mine and make a nice wee profit. However when I go to put him up for sale its saying his max price is only 65k. Anyone able to shed some light on this?
FSyWmgv.png

Comments

• Nen
    4400 posts Moderator
    Different consoles have different price ranges.

Appears his PS one has been upped at some point and the xbox hasnt been, which is why you see none on the market as people are probably waiting it out to sell the guy, Realistically i can't see them moving the range, people will get bored and at some point they will appear again.
  • SRB83
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nen wrote: »

Appears his PS one has been upped at some point and the xbox hasnt been, which is why you see none on the market as people are probably waiting it out to sell the guy, Realistically i can't see them moving the range, people will get bored and at some point they will appear again.

Thanks. That's BS, you would think he would be same price range across the boards.
  • Hippyboy6
    16902 posts World Class
    There's 2 up now, one of those has been up 25mins so they certainly aren't insta selling
  • BrentfordFC
    12451 posts Has That Special Something
    SRB83 wrote: »

Thanks. That's BS, you would think he would be same price range across the boards.

As far as I know. Majority of items cost more on ps. Not sure if that’s due to the amount of coins you get after games or that people just charge more.
  • Jonboyparker
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    Ps4 has bigger community. Price ranges reflect the market they are in. That's all. I would imagine there is some kind of algorithm to work these things out and it not someone sitting on a computer sliding a price range up and down. Sucks I know. All prices change throughout the year
  • Jonboyparker
    5310 posts Big Money Move

As far as I know. Majority of items cost more on ps. Not sure if that’s due to the amount of coins you get after games or that people just charge more.

I would think it's as simple as:

More players = more coins = higher price ranges
  • BrentfordFC
    12451 posts Has That Special Something

I would think it's as simple as:

More players = more coins = higher price ranges

But then the theory of supply and demand would come into effect. More coins means less demand.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7031 posts Big Money Move
    Noticed something similar with kane special cards yesterday but not cross market. His TOTS I think has a lower price range than his TOMD card which is lower rated. His TOTS literally appears for seconds and is gone again
  • Hoopsterz
    1837 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ps4 has bigger community. Price ranges reflect the market they are in. That's all. I would imagine there is some kind of algorithm to work these things out and it not someone sitting on a computer sliding a price range up and down. Sucks I know. All prices change throughout the year

Do you know how EA works.. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a "bring your daughter to work" day once a month and got them to do the price ranges.