Pro evo 18 for 5.79

Comments

• leon1309
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    Managers and their tactics are very important, so is team Spirit. Learn how to use close dribbling, Pass and cross... and Play it more tacticaly then you would Play FIFA...check opposite tactics pre game (even online opponents) and adapt yours accordingly. Hope it helps a bit.
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll be giving it more of a chance later today, I think if I get a decent option file installed it will give the game a bit more life. For now it still feels like a demo.

I'll try out the tactics a bit and see how I fair. I played two games yesterday, one was a 2-2 draw with an own conceded by stupid AI backing the ball into my net. The second game was 4-0 against Inter and I think I scored the best goal in about 12 months. Big moments do feel a bit more satisfying compared to FIFA but I think that's because I was playing with a stacked team in FUT mode and my WC team was pretty amazing.
  • leon1309
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2018
    PES is the best, or it was for me, when you have an average team (hell even bronze and silver teams are fun to use) and maybe one star player or two...when you get stacked team same thing happen as they tend to do here (they are there before that, but you will notice them a lot more with stacked team)...and if you are leading (on highest dificulties learn to keep possesin in order to win the game, AI will push for win and you will have trouble defending it otherwise, atleast i did).

For me it was disapointing how many things they learned from fut and have implemented them also in PES, My Club even more so, that were fun killers.

Comparing to fut My club has better "chemistry system", because players get better playing together when they actually are playing together...online was ok for me, had no lag to complain about (but those BS thing are in Myclub aswell)...Have fun!

p.s.
    And you can play multiplayer co-op...it can be fun, with good players...and btw if you already have plaer in your club, you will not get him again in your pulls - meaning you can calculate when you get players that are at your disposal ("clearing agents")...but it lacks market aspect of fut...this was (above) MY Club aspect of the game, for the most part.

PES should have sticked to their strong points more IMO, and leave fifa be fifa...
  • Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not even free.
  • Ishibum
    14671 posts World Class
    Afhald wrote: »
    Not even free.

Wut?
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    If anyone is after a high quality option file for PS4, drop me a PM and ill send you the link.