6734 posts Big Money Move
    oh and the maguire dive and the lingard dive and the trippier dive

list goes on
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    oh and the maguire dive and the lingard dive and the trippier dive

list goes on

Maguire fell over and immediately said he wasn't looking for a penalty. Lingard, there wasn't enough contact for a pen, that doesn't make it a dive. Trippier, I have no idea what incident you're even talking about.
  • ViVaWhom
    the one where he smirked at the colombian player after he cheated a foul out of the ref
  • Orikoru
    the one where he smirked at the colombian player after he cheated a foul out of the ref

No idea. I think you're making things up. We all saw the game and saw how utterly disgusting Colombia were anyway, so you trolling about England is a waste of time.
  • Adamski
    9874 posts League Winner
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Was so gutting to concede that late goal, and extra time was demoralising when Colombia had the momentum. So much credit for the lads for hanging on though, and actually winning a bloody shootout!

I wouldn't have played Alli to be fair, he only looks about 90%, and Loftus-Cheek didn't deserve to lose his place again for someone who's clearly struggling.

We all knew Henderson would miss in the shootout, I have no idea why Vardy didn't take that one instead. But luckily there were three Spurs lads available to bang theirs away - you're welcome, chaps. :smile:

Next up Sweden, which will be a totally different game. Colombia's approach was to be total **** and try and ruin the game, but Sweden will just be compact and organised I should think. We do notoriously struggle against that sort of side, so we'll have to work extra hard to create some chances. If we can just create two or three you'd back Kane to score at least one of them.

Henderson's penalty was actually better than Dier's. Dier's was terrible and I can't believe it wasn't saved.
    Yeah I thought this as well, Ospina is ****
  • ViVaWhom

No idea. I think you're making things up. We all saw the game and saw how utterly disgusting Colombia were anyway, so you trolling about England is a waste of time.

i knew i remembered when

https://ok.ru/video/930210712166

go to 16:48

and listen to that bias commentary, thats you :lol: "hey listen they are doing it to us" :lol: Hoddle is such a chunt.
  • RayS
    23114 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2018
    Maradona accusing England of commiting robbery against Colombia to win ... that’s simply too ironic :D :D :D

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44716774
  • Kellnerr
    1985 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    Maradona accusing England of commiting robbery against Colombia to win ... that’s simply too ironic :D :D :D

he's just a fat ****.
  • Gabbinho04
    268 posts Sunday League Hero

If it annoyed Maradona then even better!
  • RayS
    23114 posts Club Captain
    Gabbinho04 wrote: »

If it annoyed Maradona then even better!

If England win the world cup, Maradona’s gonna go completely nuts
  • ViVaWhom
    people also forgot Stones kicked falcao in the head... then has the nerve to say colombia was the dirtiest team he ever played against? :lol:
  • Fifafuthed
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2018
    people also forgot Stones kicked falcao in the head... then has the nerve to say colombia was the dirtiest team he ever played against? :lol:

Lol good on him. Stones is the GOAT
    Falcoa.........what a flop. Haha
  • Orikoru

No he didn't you ****. Falcao grabbed hold of Stones leg and he pulled it away to get free - it barely clipped his head on the way through.
  • ViVaWhom

No he didn't you ****. Falcao grabbed hold of Stones leg and he pulled it away to get free - it barely clipped his head on the way through.

:joy:
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jordan **** Pickford
  • Rhodesia
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    Jordan **** Pickford

N A R R A T I V E
    A
    R
    R
    A
    T
    I
    V
    E
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    Another great performance by Hendo. Most underrated player in the tourney.

Guessing Dele is saving his special ahtletic talent for the final
  • Orikoru
    Another great performance by Hendo. Most underrated player in the tourney.

Guessing Dele is saving his special ahtletic talent for the final

Don't think Hendo is overrated - most people have recognised how good he has been.

Croatia will be his biggest test now though. Given the nature of their team we want to bypass their midfield as much as we can, so Hendo's passing will be key. Needs to get it direct into Kane or out wide early I would think.
  • Apollo
    8663 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    Unsurprisingly a midfield 3 of Dier, Henderson and Barkley has been underwhelming so far :sleeping: Only early in the game of course, central midfield does seem to be a concerning area though in general. Would have liked to see someone else in instead of Dier
  • Apollo
    8663 posts League Winner
    Rashford :|
  • ViVaWhom
    i was gonna say "daaaaamn england"... then i saw the spanish team
  • finsfan85
    10671 posts Has That Special Something
  • Apollo
    8663 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018

Has Delph actually played this season yet?

Edit: Hopefully that link works :|
  • Kellnerr
    1985 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rooney? :neutral:
  • Orikoru
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Rooney? :neutral:

It's for the friendly with USA only, something to do with a charity he represents or some bollocks.

They must actually be taking the **** out of Joe Hart now. Bettinelli has lost his place at FULHAM and Butland plays in the Championship ffs.

Glad Wilson has finally been called up. If only to sit and watch from the bench while Rooney clogs around like a fat spastic. :D
  • Gervonta
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    What has welbeck even done to warrant an enclusion?
  • Orikoru
    edited November 2018
    Gervonta wrote: »
    What has welbeck even done to warrant an enclusion?

He scored two against Brentford, show some respect! I dunno, I think he gets in because his international record is good. Scoring against international powerhouses like Malta and San Marino.

Actually, on reflection, he can't even really say his international record is that good anymore. 3 goals in the last 4 years has somewhat reverted it back to the mean.
  • arsenalap
    3499 posts National Call-Up
    Welbeck has been very good this season. Even asking that question shows you've barely been watching us
  • G000ner
    3677 posts National Call-Up
    Disappointing not to see Holding and Nelson included, but i'm sure it won't be long.