The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6038 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    I can't even think of who the potential JAK players would be

I guess Tim Cahill is the obvious one for Australia
  • nakamuramartin
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can only suggest Nakajima after a somewhat huge rise last season but tbh it's unlikely. Maybe Endo given his status, face scan too. Would he amazing.
  • Ryno
    edited July 2018
    I can only suggest Nakajima after a somewhat huge rise last season but tbh it's unlikely. Maybe Endo given his status, face scan too. Would he amazing.

Its for players who performed in previous WCs so can't be Nakajima. Endo is a decent shout

Shinji Ono, Junichi Inamoto, Mitsuo Ogasawara all played in the 2002 World Cup where Japan last made the Round of 16. Inamoto even got 2 goals. Definitely won't happen, but those are some considerations.
  • RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    Effin dang it. I need to hold off on Inui in case we get an absolute gem for JAK in this
  • Low Ki
    11726 posts Has That Special Something
    Akira Nishino resigns.
  • Ryno
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Akira Nishino resigns.

If Klinsmann takes over Im going to be livid
  • Turner12
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    troisi the only other aussie shout coz he scored the winner at 2015 Asian cup and didnt make world cup squad, could hasebe or honda be the japanese having just retired this week
  • Tesco
    6503 posts Big Money Move
    I was thinking more on the lines of Endo, Nakazawa, Shunsuke Nakamura, etc.

Dont read too much into the world cup part either, it's basically asking for national heroes - that's it.
  • Turner12
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    Well he was still our asian cup hero then
  • Low Ki
    11726 posts Has That Special Something
  • nakamuramartin
    Ryno wrote: »

Its for players who performed in previous WCs so can't be Nakajima. Endo is a decent shout

Shinji Ono, Junichi Inamoto, Mitsuo Ogasawara all played in the 2002 World Cup where Japan last made the Round of 16. Inamoto even got 2 goals. Definitely won't happen, but those are some considerations.

Ah I see. Well I don't expect any Asian players given its probably going to be the same old popular cards rolled out.
  • RayS
    edited July 2018
    scoooore. Just got 91 Inui for 100k flat on XB. That cuts my budget significantly for the ROW Heroes, but I'm not expecting anything too great (if anything) for JAK. (I want that 93 Howard, but surely he'll be near discard [for a 93]).
  • Tesco
    6503 posts Big Money Move
    Endo yes!!
  • Ryno
    edited July 2018
    Wow Endo and Lee Dong Gook!!!!!!
  • RayS
    edited July 2018
    ENDO AND ****!!!!!!!!!

edit: wtf is "g ook" censored :D :D
  • Ryno
    RayS wrote: »
    ENDO AND ****!!!!!!!!!

That word was a popular racist term to describe Vietnamese people during the Vietnam War
  • nakamuramartin
    Lol at the censorship!

Endo will be amazing. I absolutely loved his card before but it was just too slow to use. Now with a pace modifier I'll be able to use it.
  • RayS
    ENDO AND ****!!!!!!!!!

That word was a popular racist term to describe Vietnamese people during the Vietnam War

oh shoot ya I shoulda known that. Probably haven't seen that term since studying American history in high school.
  • Boothy
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    Kim Shin Wook is starting at CB today for Jeonbuk haha. Back to his early days
  • Ryno
    Boothy wrote: »
    Kim Shin Wook is starting at CB today for Jeonbuk haha. Back to his early days

Scored the 96th minute goal to tie as well lmao. Someone give me that IF :lol:
  • RayS
    Picked up a FoF Endo for 13k :D glad nobody else wants him!
  • RayS
    Pretty sexy imho

FE19_DEA5-_CF04-4_E5_D-_A02_F-0_FCC9834_F79_B.png
  • RayS
    Sooo I ventured to try this online in Seasons... went 3-1 up... lost 6-4. I seriously CANNOT defend with these guys and Kawashima is woeful beyond belief. I mean, I can't expect much from a 71 rated keeper, but I definitely cannot use this team online.

Mad props to anyone who can use a JAK team online successfully tho!
  • Ryno
    Peep the new "Blast from the Past" sections in the OP boys for some nostalgia, or for some new knowledge on past JAK FUT greats
  • nakamuramartin
    Sooo I ventured to try this online in Seasons... went 3-1 up... lost 6-4. I seriously CANNOT defend with these guys and Kawashima is woeful beyond belief. I mean, I can't expect much from a 71 rated keeper, but I definitely cannot use this team online.

Mad props to anyone who can use a JAK team online successfully tho!

Higashiguchi is miles better, easily the best JP keeper.

I used a premier league keeper mainly though. 7 chem is better than 72 overall with 10.
  • hellodee
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surprise still no European offer for Shoji
  • Turner12
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    seeing North Queensland Fury in the FIFA 10 Blast from the past gets me going, bring them back a league
  • RayS
    Peep the new "Blast from the Past" sections in the OP boys for some nostalgia, or for some new knowledge on past JAK FUT greats

@Ryno i mainly peeped the J-league section. Love it!! That BD Ibarbo and SBC Utaka were a lot of fun! Plus that MC Nakamura. I rememeber scoring like a 40 yard free kick with him on his debut haha
  • Ryno

@Ryno i mainly peeped the J-league section. Love it!! That BD Ibarbo and SBC Utaka were a lot of fun! Plus that MC Nakamura. I rememeber scoring like a 40 yard free kick with him on his debut haha

It reminded me that I enjoyed 17 way more than I did 18 :(