Fifa 19 pro club suggestions

13

Comments

  • Leyboi86
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    AI NOT SO
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leyboi86 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    how can you control 2 players at once?

    One would be ai controlled till you press L1 to change. Now it would be a mess but it's hard watching so sometimes

    but again that would mean 1 AI player otherwise the second player would stand without movement while you control the other player
  • Leyboi86
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Leyboi86 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    how can you control 2 players at once?

    One would be ai controlled till you press L1 to change. Now it would be a mess but it's hard watching so sometimes

    but again that would mean 1 AI player otherwise the second player would stand without movement while you control the other player

    Ya hed be ai controlled till you change.
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    in that case its still AI and in my eyes no solution...we need to get to point where all players are human only...that's why i suggest mode for 5vs5 (futsal rules) or 6vs6 (mini football rules). I bet its rather easier to find 10 or 12 human players for a match than 22 human players
  • No one s gonna want to play defense all games.... or at least not enough players that it would allow a decent matchmaking
  • Leyboi86
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    in that case its still AI and in my eyes no solution...we need to get to point where all players are human only...that's why i suggest mode for 5vs5 (futsal rules) or 6vs6 (mini football rules). I bet its rather easier to find 10 or 12 human players for a match than 22 human players

    But Defo takes 50% of AI out of it
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leyboi86 wrote: »
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    in that case its still AI and in my eyes no solution...we need to get to point where all players are human only...that's why i suggest mode for 5vs5 (futsal rules) or 6vs6 (mini football rules). I bet its rather easier to find 10 or 12 human players for a match than 22 human players

    But Defo takes 50% of AI out of it

    I don't get your point...if you want to cut loose the AI there have to be all human players. In every other case where you decrease AI players you get to the same situation as now.
  • When it comes to virtual clubs, there are a few examples about which players say:

    1. What should be removed is the game of any players say that they have FUT seasons, seasons of cooperation and the like
    2. Players who have 99 statistics should have a ban on virtual clubs
    3. Possibility of introducing reserve drops during the match
    4. The opportunity to earn pro club coins, buy them in PSS for club opening, transfers and so on
    5. Make changes to the virtual development of the star, for example points you should buy points for statistics because you can not do it in your own style
    6. When creating in s, the number of points to be dealt with should be allocated according to the height and weight to balance it, because what is unreal now
    7. Disconnection with the server bells to you get to say the reason cause you know it mistakes you are after more than half a year because more important is FUT you have money if you do not make it, most of the players I know how in 19 will not improve wpc pass to PES, but not he has a license like that on the web.

    Regards
  • I apologize in advance because my English is weak
  • Seifer
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2018
    My suggestions

    1. Club customization & progress improvements
    1.1 Add deep customization to the stadium, kit and badge, esports clubs may want their logo and their custom jersey properly made. Select the grass, colour of the seats, etc
    1.2 Progression: - The better the division and the more games played with one single club, the more
    stadiums to choose and the better the sponsors you get. (Kits will have nike/adidas sponsors at the end, giving the club better income x seasons played, but you start with crap brands and ugly kit designs and low income)
    1.3 Income of the club may be used to upgrade its IA players, buy training equipment, buy skins for the IA players, stadium upgrades, etc. (the use of IA should not be the goal of pro clubs, but if you can't manage to play 11vs11 its a good option)
    1.4 Historic museum: Interactive museum with trophies, accomplishments, historic player base data, about the club information, top plays/goals/saves etc. Big esports events or leagues should be able to store its trophies
    here.


    2. Modes
    2.1 Club training mode: join with your teammates and use the pitch as a sandbox, freely choosing training equipment.
    2.2 Tournament & League mode: Creation of a custom competition where other teams can register. Winner
    gets some income/badge/trophy. Weekly EA competitions that leads to monthly big competitions, the best clubs may qualify for the pro clubs champions league.
    2.3 Spectator mode: this is so important to be able to cast the game properly, TV camera for spectators pre-selected in the lobby. For random spectators you get a seat in the stadium and you see the game from there.
    2.4 Manager mode: Owner of the club has access to a mode to optimize income, pay salary to the players so they can buy new boots, tattoos, accessories etc. Access to customization of the stadium, museum, presentation of the club, badge, sponsor, publish press communicates, sign ups, etc.
    2.5 Coach mode: pre-selected tactics must be given by the coach, using a coach enables to have 3 extra players to use during the game, as well as team formation and tactics. (this may be going too far for what the game is now, but probably needed in the future if the game gets more real) So for now giving that option to the captain instead.
    2.6 Referee mode: Use your knowledge. Only if pre-selected as a filter, good for esports competitions and leagues (thousands of games being played everyday). Your score is registered by your performances, low score referee can't play in normal games but drop ins to increase its score. (public reputation given by team captains at the end of the game, game reputation given by your correct/wrong decisions compared to what the CPU would do)

    3. Gameplay

    3.1 Every player should feel unique. Player attitude, posture, body language, the way it runs, it passes, it shots, every single specific trait should be customizable. Appearance customization should be upgraded so no one can confuse one player with another so easily.
    3.2 STAMINA! Lower the stamina so players have to be smart, when to defend, when to sprint and how to move to keep a proper energy level. By doing this the game will feel much more realistic.
    Post edited by Seifer on
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    perfect post I agree and I would add to use full manual controls for the players to build a skill gap
  • Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2018
    I think for drop in lobby it'll be a good idea to be formation ready, that players can choose their positions directly there while waiting for players, not only it can save time but also it can avoid 4 defender players in same team etc which make both teams not fun to play.

    Another thing is kit and badge can be seperate in club settings. So we can use Barcelona kit with Manchester City badge etc. Just implement it like FUT mode.
  • it's a good idea to have the pes licensed in the same way as fifa would try, because they would have the concurrency
  • let's not lie to them, only money or fut is important
  • So many good ideas so far....

    And i think the ones that we see coming back the most are :
    - training mode for clubs
    - AI management for the lack of 11 vs 11 games (recruiting AIs, giving them instructions, etc)
    - Some sort of club management (Earning money, tying that to AI recruitment, kits, stadium, etc)
    - Smoother, slower and limited player progression (no more 90+ rating, no more ideal height weight, no way to become a jack of all trades at 85+ everywhere)
    - Increased skill gap by locking to semi assist.
    - default slow speed due to a lag high game mode to promote construction play and balance the new lack of assistance.

    If this mode could get just those, it would be insanely good and fun. I m willing to feel less good at the game if it feels right.
  • RealistConcepter
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2018
    Hello FIFA I hope you read my suggestion about pro clubs, this is a mode that has been very successful since arriving at the fifa. and I want that in the fifa 19 to change, like for example: in each season to have a best player of the season best scorer, best in assists, best goalkeeper, player of the week and etc. .. things so will motivate more to the players to have more competitions between teams such as: world tournaments or as champions league, qualifying access to champions league etc. .. like the fut champions in the ultimate team in pro clubs mode. more innovative things because it is a mode that fifa you can improve more, and may come to be the most playable mode between teams at fifa.

    Post edited by RealistConcepter on
  • suggestions:
    - Practice arena with your teammates
    - Face scanning (like NBA live)
    - Skill games (like hunter)
  • PJazz
    2222 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA should create a "Market" like in FUT - We could buy or trade accessories, traits, look-alikes, skill moves, shooting techniques, etc.
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks for better content in Pro Clubs.
  • Sami
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What’s the point of these threads? Every year we have a thread like this and how many suggestions make it in final game? None I tell you. Shame on the people who run pro clubs. Shame on the community managers here who are just obsessed with listening on FUT opinions and don’t care about other modes.

    Just pathetic really. Every year and little improvements.
  • yigitpinarbasi
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2018
    Stop this lads. EA does not give a **** about your ideas or cries for help. They won't do **** for clubs and us. Giving 80 bucks for same game, no thanks.
  • How about when you start a club, you just play with a field, how longer you play, how more you win, you win like points as you mentioned. You can create your own stadium by this. So ppl can see how much effort you actually put in your team. With this way, you get rid of the fact ppl dont quit there team so easy to create a new one. People are finally playing for something
  • Suggestion... Push the thread on the Fifa19 Prelauch-Forum. Up that thread all the time. May it works... maybe not. I don´t think EA is looking to Fifa18 ProClub-Forum any more.
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sami wrote: »
    What’s the point of these threads? Every year we have a thread like this and how many suggestions make it in final game? None I tell you. Shame on the people who run pro clubs. Shame on the community managers here who are just obsessed with listening on FUT opinions and don’t care about other modes.

    Just pathetic really. Every year and little improvements.

    They even posted on their website that they will NOT consider any ideas from ANYONE except their developers. So these threads by us are utterly useless.
  • I will say so I buy the pes because I play lige fifa because of virtual clubs I play it from the beginning and regrets that I ordered fifa 19 to your programmers lack of many ideas you threw with pes because you have no idea you would have to project on the tray and copyright is you would have appropriated a bunch of deities chasing the money "rat race" greetings
  • I will say so I buy the pes because I play lige fifa because of virtual clubs I play it from the beginning and regrets that I ordered fifa 19 to your programmers lack of many ideas you threw with pes because you have no idea you would have to project on the tray and copyright is you would have appropriated a bunch of deities chasing the money "rat race" greetings
Sign In or Register to comment.