Once a Week price ajustments is not good enough?

Dose anybody else think that price ajustments should be altered daily if not every other day, the next price ajustment seems to be tonight there past schedules seem to be two tuesdays in a row. but that being said every tuesday just isnt cutting it.

Comments

• Any Body else agree or have any ideas?
  • bad pack luck
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nowhere near enough, especially during promotions.
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    Definitely needs to be more now that the dictators have banned people from selling players on here under minimum cap.
  • Definitely needs to be more now that the dictators have banned people from selling players on here under minimum cap.

I fully agree with you mate ive been a Victim of this my self to be honest and therfore they need to atleast do it every other day not once a week.
  • Nowhere near enough, especially during promotions.

Players like Inform Bale was Extinct till everbody realised CR7 is getting another inform wednesday and hes just selling above Min so his price should be ajusted in regards of real life situations like "flowing real market"
  • Randall Flagg
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should be done every 24 hours. Its not that hard to implement, seen it done in multiple mmorpgs with just as many items available on the markets.
  • Reus
    23493 posts Club Captain
    every 2 or 3 days would be fine

would give a player a bit of time to find his current price, most people who cant sell just dump then on the market at minimum to start with, waiting a couple of days gives the player a bit of time to see if he is coming off minimum
  • Glass0nion
    4097 posts National Call-Up
    Its not enough.

Especially when you put multiple people every TOTW that are far to expensive (shaqiri, boateng) and for the most part wont sell.

Or far too cheap (Opara, Fellaini, ElKabir) that they dont exsist.
  • Sercs
    19160 posts World Class
    not enough - I would say that twice a week would be reasonable. Friday night and Tuesday night
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    but the idea is to get people to spend. when they spend they drop. coins go out the market.

if EA were to do it to every ones likings, no money would leave the market and everyone would be rich.

think about it.
  • Glass0nion
    4097 posts National Call-Up
    Recardo wrote: »
    but the idea is to get people to spend. when they spend they drop. coins go out the market.

if EA were to do it to every ones likings, no money would leave the market and everyone would be rich.

think about it.

If you pack people that dont sell. And continue to drop to their liking, wheres the incentive to spend more $ or coins?

I just dont see it working with minimum bids. Maybe next year in a coin glitch coin selling free market.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Agree with everyone else. After the initial week or so for everyone to get a feel for the new system, they should have been dropping prices daily until cards settled into a range. If they were to overshoot, they could always adjust back up quickly. Unfortunately, we've been waiting for weeks for cards to settle in and we're not there yet. Add to that the fact that people can't sell at min. Faster action would be much better; and any excess coins left in the system would be diluted over time (by more cards).
  • schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any price range apologists who actually believed EA would keep price ranges adjusted often enough to market anything resembling dynamic or fun are eating plenty of crow. You can't trust them to keep a 3 hour maintenance under 8 hours, why on earth would they get this right?
  • JimmyVulmer
    6488 posts Big Money Move
    Any price range apologists who actually believed EA would keep price ranges adjusted often enough to market anything resembling dynamic or fun are eating plenty of crow. You can't trust them to keep a 3 hour maintenance under 8 hours, why on earth would they get this right?

Agreed. I don't see them handling this well in 16 either. They don't seem to have the necessary resources or staff for it.
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    I thought they were doing it twice a week before this week?
  • ZeFeZ
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    It's getting so boring not to mention tiring waiting for price adjustments....
  • angelfoxrage
    570 posts Sunday League Hero

Definitely needs to be more now that the dictators have banned people from selling players on here under minimum cap.

link?
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain

link?

There was a thread at the top of the page but they've removed it.
  • Any tym7
    1396 posts Professional
    Price ranger is a stupid idea that has sucked all the fun out of ultimate team
  • Any tym7
    1396 posts Professional
    Spending money on this game is a criminal act at the moment I refuse to reward stupidity
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something

People actually got banned for that lol?
  • JayKubs
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Richard wrote: »

Just became a rule yesterday I think.
    Also, surely EA can make an algorithm or something to track the prices to see if they need to lower/raise the prices? I'd imagine that would be the only way to make sure every player is getting updated.
  • Maradona
    4833 posts Big Money Move
    JayKubs wrote: »
    Richard wrote: »

Just became a rule yesterday I think.
    Also, surely EA can make an algorithm or something to track the prices to see if they need to lower/raise the prices? I'd imagine that would be the only way to make sure every player is getting updated.

Agreed... It's ridiculous how it's right now. But I bet they are afraid the chinese will hack the system and take the whole thing into havoc.
  • Tootrill22
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    It isn't enough as someone said before twice a week would be fine but once a week and small percentages are killing the market. As soon as Tuesday comes again everything is at min. At the very least make it unpredictable
  • Maradona
    4833 posts Big Money Move
    and those spreadsheets look amateur
  • Edu
    6997 posts Big Money Move
    The current prices are low enough. i hope they don't reduce the ranges anymore.
  • NoToHullTigers
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Edu wrote: »

That would be a disaster considering nobody sells as is it
  • needs more than once a week
  • Edu
    6997 posts Big Money Move
    Edu wrote: »

That would be a disaster considering nobody sells as is it

Last week after the price cut everyone was buying.
    Of course people is not buying today, everyone is expecting more drop. if it doesn't occur people will buy anyways.