The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the GOAT LP Bagnall/Ivan F2M98H XL Muzza VFB Primal OH LALA ORISON

Comments

  • Jfo88
    23065 posts Club Captain
    xciljw wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    What pro team has Xcil signed for? :trollface:

    Better ask me how many contracts I rejected :lol:

    How many contracts did you reject?
  • Shutup
    3804 posts National Call-Up
    Hello
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon
    Lmao did t100 drop down to E2 win counts?

    I mean everyone who did it better not calls himself a top 100 player as a result of finishing Elite 2 level :D
  • Sercs
    21106 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    Lmao did t100 drop down to E2 win counts?

    I mean everyone who did it better not calls himself a top 100 player as a result of finishing Elite 2 level :D

    this was your chance to seize everything you have ever wanted, but you blew it
  • xciljw
    5085 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    What pro team has Xcil signed for? :trollface:

    Better ask me how many contracts I rejected :lol:

    How many contracts did you reject?

    5. So had the opportunities, just don't see myself wanting to do this for a living under the circumstances offered. I like competing, but don't want the obligations to play 24/7 unless it also allows me to do it fulltime. But that is impossible in the Netherlands. Rather not sign anything then.
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon
    edited June 2018
    Sercs wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Lmao did t100 drop down to E2 win counts?

    I mean everyone who did it better not calls himself a top 100 player as a result of finishing Elite 2 level :D

    this was your chance to seize everything you have ever wanted, but you blew it

    As if anyone would let me have that lmao. The comments if I called myself a top 100 player on the back of getting 32 wins :joy:
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Lmao did t100 drop down to E2 win counts?

    I mean everyone who did it better not calls himself a top 100 player as a result of finishing Elite 2 level :D

    Than how should someone like that call himself :smile:
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon
    Orison wrote: »
    Lmao did t100 drop down to E2 win counts?

    I mean everyone who did it better not calls himself a top 100 player as a result of finishing Elite 2 level :D

    Than how should someone like that call himself :smile:

    Elite 2.

    If you finish on 36+ wins in these weeks go for it tho.
  • Sercs
    21106 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Lmao did t100 drop down to E2 win counts?

    I mean everyone who did it better not calls himself a top 100 player as a result of finishing Elite 2 level :D

    this was your chance to seize everything you have ever wanted, but you blew it

    As if anyone would let me have that lmao. The comments if I called myself a top 100 player on the back of getting 32 wins :joy:

    yeah I'm just teasing

    32 is not t100, come on lads. Its t100 rewards for an Elite player. Get 36, heck even maybe 35 and you could call yourself one but not 32 :joy:

    Even EA doesn't recognise it as t100 hench the staggered rewards :p
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon
    Sercs wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Lmao did t100 drop down to E2 win counts?

    I mean everyone who did it better not calls himself a top 100 player as a result of finishing Elite 2 level :D

    this was your chance to seize everything you have ever wanted, but you blew it

    As if anyone would let me have that lmao. The comments if I called myself a top 100 player on the back of getting 32 wins :joy:

    yeah I'm just teasing

    32 is not t100, come on lads. Its t100 rewards for an Elite player. Get 36, heck even maybe 35 and you could call yourself one but not 32 :joy:

    Even EA doesn't recognise it as t100 hench the staggered rewards :p

    People didn't even let me have Elite on the back of finishing 29-8, first comment was "do it 4 times in a row before calling yourself an Elite player" :D
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited June 2018
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Lmao did t100 drop down to E2 win counts?

    I mean everyone who did it better not calls himself a top 100 player as a result of finishing Elite 2 level :D

    Than how should someone like that call himself :smile:

    Elite 2.

    If you finish on 36+ wins in these weeks go for it tho.

    I actually agree lol, wont call myself a t100 guy but I will always remember I accidentally got in once lol. I wont get 36 btw, too hard for me. I also think this 1 nation requirement is in favor of the 'casual' WL guy, there is no other reason to explain why a lot of guys at @M98H s level are doing worse in wins than they normally do? Although I also feel matchmaking is tougher even though plenty of pros dropped out (much much more 'easy' ones dropped out too).
    Im very curious to see if they change requirements at all...
  • Rb10119
    3190 posts National Call-Up
    Would have loved @Orison to get T100 this week just for this thread
  • WFCBagnall
    90445 posts Moderator
    @Orison What number you got on the error which shows you as t100 but then says about delayed rewards?
  • M98H
    13926 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    @Orison What number you got on the error which shows you as t100 but then says about delayed rewards?

    71st for me :lol:
  • AlexSolm
    9569 posts League Winner
    Pele in DKO :#
    DetailedPlasticGuineapig-size_restricted.gif
  • AlexSolm
    9569 posts League Winner
    Team I used this wekeend
    Screen_Shot_2018-06-18_at_9.39.12_AM.png
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    @AlexSolm how's Firmino?
  • AlexSolm
    9569 posts League Winner
    Shane wrote: »
    @AlexSolm how's Firmino?
    Really complete player for a CCAM and his finishing was surprisingly consistent, I'd give him a 9/10.
    TOTS Jonas off the bench was great too
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    xciljw wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    What pro team has Xcil signed for? :trollface:

    Better ask me how many contracts I rejected :lol:

    How many contracts did you reject?

    5. So had the opportunities, just don't see myself wanting to do this for a living under the circumstances offered. I like competing, but don't want the obligations to play 24/7 unless it also allows me to do it fulltime. But that is impossible in the Netherlands. Rather not sign anything then.

    Can you tell the conditions they offered you? Something like a part-time job?
  • Primal
    9687 posts League Winner
    seeing that elite 2 has got people top 100 ha might play this weekend . before I had a month off I finished 38-36-35-35 so surely should be obtainable. can't wait for talisca and gustavo to replace gullit and viera ha
  • Muzza11
    13101 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Took me a while lads but finally here it is :D. I may have lost 9-2 to FUTWIZ Zelonius but I went down fighting :D.



  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    They've broken this game even more. The delay throughout the entire game (menus and all) is just ridiculous at this point.
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    I played DDG 2-3x out of 40 games ............Was nice . Not sure why people are complaining so much on the reqs. This is why you dont have a full untradeable squad with little to no coins :joy:
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    MisterJV wrote: »
    I played DDG 2-3x out of 40 games ............Was nice . Not sure why people are complaining so much on the reqs. This is why you dont have a full untradeable squad with little to no coins :joy:

    I think people are complaining about the requirements because it's the same requirements 3 weeks in a row.
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    Shane wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »
    I played DDG 2-3x out of 40 games ............Was nice . Not sure why people are complaining so much on the reqs. This is why you dont have a full untradeable squad with little to no coins :joy:

    I think people are complaining about the requirements because it's the same requirements 3 weeks in a row.

    I can see how that can bother people , It's the first requirements of the year for the WL . With complaints to devs on twitter we will never see anything like this again in 19 ... 1 nation 3 weeks in a row is a bit much but at least its something . Im happy
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    WL reqs really did something to the market , well done EA
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited June 2018
    For those who want to try a fun nation, Senegal is a really good shout!
    Just won dkt against also stacked teams. You can pretty much field a full gold team and add a few tots (sane, koulibaly, mane). Also there is bday Kouyate, IF Gueye, Balde Diao, not bad. The sbc Niang is fun to play with.
    Post edited by Pauldejong6 on
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Might build an England team after that historic win over Tunisia.

    Front three of TOTY Kane, SBC Rashford and TOTS Sterling
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32212 posts National Team Captain
    Shane wrote: »
    Might build an England team after that historic win over Tunisia.

    Front three of TOTY Kane, SBC Rashford and TOTS Sterling

    Iconic.
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon
    Shane wrote: »
    Might build an England team after that historic win over Tunisia.

    Front three of TOTY Kane, SBC Rashford and TOTS Sterling

    Sounds like Gold 2 to me.
Sign In or Register to comment.