Who are your favourite (Non elite) players ?

Comments

• Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    krakos000 wrote: »
    None cause I only use elite players B)

Hmm, that's my issue, they get boring though cus I only play the same way, power through teams, high pressure, attacking, either results in a RQ or I get trounced :joy:

I'm trying to bring a different team in to see if I play any differently with it, keep possession more, do skill moves etc
  • BNJMN
    51 posts Park Captain
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    You can build the entire TOTS from Ligue 1 in that budget :) Of course no Neymar and other priceys and that but I love the cheap lot.

I already have Neymar mate, I like the look of some Ligue 1, like Falcao, Depay etc

You need to try TOTS Mariano if you go Ligue 1, he's broken, shoot anywhere around the box, finesse or power and its a goal, he feels nothing like 90 pace but he bullies centre halves with ease, really fun to use.
  • EekAlaska
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    87 Willian is the best RW I've used in the game and I have used most and a lot of LW players there too
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    IF Izquierdo
    SIF Arnautovic
    IF Obiang
    IF Lanzini

All of the above are really fun to use!
  • cube_mine
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    tots kimmich, fahrman, boateng, sbc vidal, tots luk de jong, tots van ginkel, tots vormer
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    BNJMN wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    You can build the entire TOTS from Ligue 1 in that budget :) Of course no Neymar and other priceys and that but I love the cheap lot.

I already have Neymar mate, I like the look of some Ligue 1, like Falcao, Depay etc

You need to try TOTS Mariano if you go Ligue 1, he's broken, shoot anywhere around the box, finesse or power and its a goal, he feels nothing like 90 pace but he bullies centre halves with ease, really fun to use.

Really? I thought he felt faster. I do agree that he’s crazy good, though. But Depay is on a whole other level, dude bullies any CB’s I come up against. He’s insane.
  • nakamuramartin
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS Kobayashi is immense at finishing. Seems to absolutely hammer the ball way above his already good stats.

SIF Inui is a dribblers dream and can also leather a ball.

Both great subs.