Prime Gullit vs Tots Dybala at striker

Finesse_4days
17866 posts World Class
edited June 2018
I'm currently using dybala next to tots Ronaldo in a 4222 but i m tempted to try either prime or 90 rated gullit because ive only used the 86 and it was pretty meh, is prime gullit worth completing to play striker over dybala or should i play him LCDM? Also is the 93 noticeably better than the 90 ?

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    Anyone?
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Get the prime and play him CDM, I wouldn't use him up front TBH he'd get abit frustrating because his agility doesn't match alot of other strikers making him feel like he turns slow.
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Get the prime and play him CDM, I wouldn't use him up front TBH he'd get abit frustrating because his agility doesn't match alot of other strikers making him feel like he turns slow.

is noticeably better than someone like 90 gullit or 88 vieira?
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah Gullit can only be used as aft forward as CF, with his best position as CM. I’d play him CDM mate
  • Bowden92
    edited June 2018

is noticeably better than someone like 90 gullit or 88 vieira?

I had 90 Gullit and 88 Vieira a few months ago, when the crazy crash were at it's peak a few weeks ago I did the primes and they don't compare imo, it's like night and day.

I think all the best versions of players this year actually feel like the best version, the elite ones like that are 1000% worth it.
  • VICTAAAA
    11240 posts Has That Special Something
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Yeah Gullit can only be used as aft forward as CF, with his best position as CM. I’d play him CDM mate

Ruud has the ability to dictate play and cover the back four; i never understand why people want to him just just one dimensional.
  • Bowden92
    I wouldn't play him any further forward than CM.
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    Gullit can be a fantastic CAM/CF/ST aswell. His 5* WF and finishing skills, also headers, it's a shame to play him only far back imo. I like to play him CAM.
  • Bowden92
    No way he's get in my team up front, R96/TOTS CR/TOTS Ney/TOTS Suarez/TOTS aguero/ tots messi/ tots Dybala all get the nod before him I'm afraid. Ruud belongs at CM ;)
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    No way he's get in my team up front, R96/TOTS CR/TOTS Ney/TOTS Suarez/TOTS aguero/ tots messi/ tots Dybala all get the nod before him I'm afraid. Ruud belongs at CM ;)

Thats because the players you name aren't as fantastic as Gullit and make terrible CMs :P It depends on what you need. Use Gullit as a ST and you cant be disappointed. He can play anywhere and boss it.
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Dybala is much better at at and cam. Gullit much much much better at cm and CDM, I've got them both
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    [
    Vflagship wrote: »
    Dybala is much better at at and cam. Gullit much much much better at cm and CDM, I've got them both

does he influence the game enough at cdm to justify his price though?
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    I play 4222 with prime gullit LCDM alongside tots Allan. Works well.

I have Allan aggressive interceptions and gullit on balanced. He gets involved a lot more due to his HM workmates but is still there to get the ball back when needed.

Tempted to get dybala for cam. Gullit might be wasted at ST tbh but defo worth getting for the price he's at sbc wise. I did R9 and gullit during the market crash for 1.5m combined
  • Bowden92

Thats because the players you name aren't as fantastic as Gullit and make terrible CMs :P It depends on what you need. Use Gullit as a ST and you cant be disappointed. He can play anywhere and boss it.

Which is why I said "No way he'd get in up front" ;)
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    [
    Vflagship wrote: »

does he influence the game enough at cdm to justify his price though?

Yes. He'll get the ball back dictate play from CDM. He won't score as many but you have 2 cams and 2 strikers for that. I notice him a lot in a 4222.

I had him on stay back with tots Allan because I'm not very good at defending. But that didn't really help me so I put him on balance and OMG! He now everywhere. I got better at defending in one player instruction. I know where he is and I can just switch to him instantly
  • Diggy
    15698 posts World Class
    Gullit can play anywhere Martin Tyler says so in game
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    ive decided to buy the 90 because i managed to get him for 617k and the prime is a mill to complete and i wasn't too keen on using cheap cards like 87 mertens at wide cam , he is an absolute god at Cdm next to 4th inform savic.