One nation Weekend League.

Comments

• Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    selb wrote: »
    Which one guys

[img][/img]Screenshot_20180613-230347.png.

I can swap Malcom for PTG/MOTM Willian

Or

[img][/img]Screenshot_20180613-230256.pngpost images.

I can swap Firmino and Jonas positions or I can get IF Paulinho, move Talisca to CAM and Firmino ST

I’d go with the first, you can start on the wide formation and change it to get max chemistry.

Yeah that's what I would do anyway ;)

Malcom or Willian then? Or someone else you could recommend? I don't mind starting Neymar on 7 chem if there's a better choice at LW?

For some reason PTG Willian 87 was awful for me. Fast but inefficient. Malcom was class.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    I think I might sacrifice my England team for Belgium for the sake of a proper GK.. IF Hart is terrible..

Probably going with this instead:

51212:
    TOTS Lukaku - TOTS Batman
    TOTS Vanaken
    NIF Nainggolan - TOTS KDB
    Lukaku - Van Damme - Vertonghen - Kompany - Meunier
    TOTS Courtois

I'm a bit afraid though that the defence won't be able to handle all those Icons and CR7s/Neymars thrown at them..

Can't be worse than Hart though where every random shot results in a goal..

If I sell up my TOTS Kolarov / TOTS Chiellini / TOTY Bonucci / TOTS Walker / IF Donnarumma backline I could even get TOTS Nainggolan and TOTS Vertonghen with the IFs in the backline in there.. nust not sure if it's worth it.. TOTS Nainggolan seems heavily overpriced, TOTS Vormer looks better in every way for 350k less
  • Headshrinker363
    5842 posts Big Money Move
    bberger wrote: »
    I think I might sacrifice my England team for Belgium for the sake of a proper GK.. IF Hart is terrible..

Probably going with this instead:

51212:
    TOTS Lukaku - TOTS Batman
    TOTS Vanaken
    NIF Nainggolan - TOTS KDB
    Lukaku - Van Damme - Vertonghen - Kompany - Meunier
    TOTS Courtois

I'm a bit afraid though that the defence won't be able to handle all those Icons and CR7s/Neymars thrown at them..

Can't be worse than Hart though where every random shot results in a goal..

If I sell up my TOTS Kolarov / TOTS Chiellini / TOTY Bonucci / TOTS Walker / IF Donnarumma backline I could even get TOTS Nainggolan and TOTS Vertonghen with the IFs in the backline in there.. nust not sure if it's worth it.. TOTS Nainggolan seems heavily overpriced, TOTS Vormer looks better in every way for 350k less

Dare I say TOTS Pope? Might be worth looking into before overhauling your team.
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    I wasn’t going to bother as I don’t wanna sell the players I’ve worked hard to get. I’ve put this together with what coins I had and willl finish it off tonight when I get my rewards.

I know full well I will probably get bummed every game as altho people are saying it will Be fairer the teams people will have will be just as ridiculous as normal. Full of icons and tots player.

249_D4211-_F3_B2-4_DE2-_A50_B-04700009779_D.png
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    bjornini wrote: »
    Gonna roll with this, I think:

weekendleague.png

Gnabry and Goretzka are untradeble WL rewards.

Will give me a chance to use some untradeble players I have. Not sure on subs though

I wasn’t really impressed with Draxler. I put MOTM Gundogan there instead. How is the RB I’m using Kimmich there and I’m also impressed with SIF Ginter where you have Tah.

If you haven't tried him yet, try BD Schurrle at CAM. He's unbelievable.
  • Headshrinker363
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I wasn’t going to bother as I don’t wanna sell the players I’ve worked hard to get. I’ve put this together with what coins I had and willl finish it off tonight when I get my rewards.

I know full well I will probably get bummed every game as altho people are saying it will Be fairer the teams people will have will be just as ridiculous as normal. Full of icons and tots player.

249_D4211-_F3_B2-4_DE2-_A50_B-04700009779_D.png

I’ve had my fair share of icon/tots teams. Plenty weak teams here too.
  • Headshrinker363
    edited June 2018
    wwffan99tx wrote: »

weekendleague.png

Will give me a chance to use some untradeble players I have. Not sure on subs though

I wasn’t really impressed with Draxler. I put MOTM Gundogan there instead. How is the RB I’m using Kimmich there and I’m also impressed with SIF Ginter where you have Tah.

Yeah I’ve been using him there. Tried 90 Muller and 87 Reus there too and BD Schurrle outplays everyone I’ve tried.
  • Hsartnuc
    16 posts Ball Boy
    BMANUTD wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Gonna try it with my French team. Ederson in goal in my brazil team does my head in. Really appreciate having 94 de gea in my goal for the last three months.

Ederson is so bad. Rarely saves anything. Terrible from distance, no saves with feet, better off with a traffic cone

I had Ederson for a while. he was good, not great and very inconsistent. sometimes he was a wall and nothing was getting past him, other times he was as bad as any other keeper. Ended up getting rid of him for 94 DDG during the crash.

i have heaps of untradable Brazilians and had to get him back for the squad. bought him with a CAT chem style and he's been outstanding. really surprised me. not as good a DDG but as good as anyother keeper without saves with feet trait, even though he often will ave with his feet.
  • regia5bg
    891 posts Semi-Pro
    5 tournaments try yesterday, 4 eliminations at first match, 1 at second match. I think it was my worst run ever, I didn't have too much time so an eliminated in the final would have been the same but... jeez... 2 days ago I was easily in the final and now I wasn't even able to win against a Brazil NIFs team xD

Quite bad, as I probably would have had the time to play 15/20 matches this weekend, while I won't be able to do it in the next one, and I enjoyed the idea of a 1 nation team.
  • Headshrinker363
    I’m thinking of selling up for the profit!
  • selb
    7239 posts Big Money Move

You know I was thinking the same thing! There's some crazy prices atm
  • Headshrinker363

You know I was thinking the same thing! There's some crazy prices atm

Standing to make 30k of Werner.
  • selb
    7239 posts Big Money Move
    I'd makes 50k off Malcom, got him at 78k, he's now at 130k
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    wwffan99tx wrote: »

weekendleague.png

Yeah I’ve been using him there. Tried 90 Muller and 87 Reus there too and BD Schurrle outplays everyone I’ve tried.

100% I put TOTS Reus on the bench to get Schurrle in my lineup
  • number7rocky
    5907 posts Big Money Move
    Could they not mix it up a bit instead of using the same requirement for the whole WC, just lazy and frustrating for people not being able to use players they've grinded all year for. One nation for 1 WL is fine but how about changing it up whilst still keeping a WC theme and having , Max 1 player from any nation in starting line up and bench, people can still use the players they have worked hard for but if youve got a few Brazilians or French players for example you have to choose just one and alter your team slightly however not drastically... @EA_Andy
  • zago33
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The funniest WL so far.. More of reqs, at least its still smth new
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hsartnuc wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Gonna try it with my French team. Ederson in goal in my brazil team does my head in. Really appreciate having 94 de gea in my goal for the last three months.

Ederson is so bad. Rarely saves anything. Terrible from distance, no saves with feet, better off with a traffic cone

I had Ederson for a while. he was good, not great and very inconsistent. sometimes he was a wall and nothing was getting past him, other times he was as bad as any other keeper. Ended up getting rid of him for 94 DDG during the crash.

i have heaps of untradable Brazilians and had to get him back for the squad. bought him with a CAT chem style and he's been outstanding. really surprised me. not as good a DDG but as good as anyother keeper without saves with feet trait, even though he often will ave with his feet.

Ugh, he’s horrible against anything outside the box. I considered switching him for Allison before WL and I’m now thinking I might take the 25k hit and do it now.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    edited June 2018

Bought Bobo at discard 23k and Malcom at 50k. I rebought 95 Neymar at 390k. These guys are now 71k, 120k and 550k respectively. I’ll just use standard Neymar, Red SIF Costa and the GOAT 83 Jesus. Lol.

Stay away from any version of Ederson, he’s killing me. He loves pushing feather shots into opposition strikers. Alisson is slightly better.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Just calculated i would make 1,3m just off players i bought for myself, and 700k ish with the actual investments :D
  • Nodge86

Bought Bobo at discard 23k and Malcom at 50k. I rebought 95 Neymar at 390k. These guys are now 71k, 120k and 550k respectively. I’ll just use standard Neymar, Red SIF Costa and the GOAT 83 Jesus. Lol.

Stay away from any version of Ederson, he’s killing me. He loves pushing feather shots into opposition strikers. Alisson is slightly better.

Slightly better might translate in to a goal less every two games and that’s enough.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Nodge86 wrote: »

Slightly better might translate in to a goal less every two games and that’s enough.

Definitely mate. Ederson doesn’t save with feet, can’t stop long shots of any description and pushes every shot he does save regardless of power directly into the attackers path. I’m using the 87 version and I can honestly say he’s the worst GK I’ve used. At least Alisson saves a few long shots.
  • Prits1992
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    https://imgur.com/a/5LNbS0j
    Should I use tots uth instead of Werner!?
  • Nodge86

Definitely mate. Ederson doesn’t save with feet, can’t stop long shots of any description and pushes every shot he does save regardless of power directly into the attackers path. I’m using the 87 version and I can honestly say he’s the worst GK I’ve used. At least Alisson saves a few long shots.

Yeah, I’ve got OTW. Wish I’d gone for Allison when he was 58k. Although I probably end on the same wins regardless!
  • Headshrinker363
    edited June 2018
    I sold up. Made a decent profit, for me anyway. Looks like it’s a 2 week break from WL. Was good to try some players I hadn’t used and will probably buy back in the inevitable crash when it’s all over.

Built this to see me through seasons.

7_D71_C6_A6-56_A7-4_B88-_B1_E2-8_C29_FD7_E1565.png
  • Clancy
    8442 posts League Winner
    I sold up. Made a decent profit, for me anyway. Looks like it’s a 2 week break from WL. Was good to try some players I hadn’t used and will probably buy back in the inevitable crash when it’s all over.

Built this to see me through seasons.

7_D71_C6_A6-56_A7-4_B88-_B1_E2-8_C29_FD7_E1565.png

3* week break
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    How can anyone still play this unresponsive piece of crap?? It's been ages that I played WL and tought I'd give it another go. After one game I am already sick of it. Lag, button delay, unresponsive players, opponents AI defenders teleporting all over the place and my AI defenders being static as hell.

Great game!
  • Clancy
    8442 posts League Winner
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    How can anyone still play this unresponsive piece of ****?? It's been ages that I played WL and tought I'd give it another go. After one game I am already sick of it. Lag, button delay, unresponsive players, opponents AI defenders teleporting all over the place and my AI defenders being static as hell.

Great game!

the game plays totally different in WL/DKT servers depending on your connection

back in January I moved houses and got a fiber ISP, night and day difference. used to have speed up lag, unresponsive players, all that jazz. nowadays its smooth as butter, and I hate playing seasons because it feels so much worse
  • Nodge86

Just nabbed Alisson at 53k. Well pleased with that.
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is the standard higher now in WL with less casuals about?
  • Nodge86
    Minty89 wrote: »
    Is the standard higher now in WL with less casuals about?

Seems much the same. Same but different. Had no low scoring games though because the keepers are genu Melt terrible.