Festival of FUTball *THE RESURRECTION*

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    96470 posts Moderator
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    They’ll do weekly TOTW’s for WC though right?
  • WFCBagnall
    96470 posts Moderator

Yes
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Yes

Cool cool. Looking forward to the group stage ones especially as that’s when we have a chance of getting some cool cards that don’t already have TOTS cards
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something

Wait?! I thought all cards were essentially OTW. Does his regular card get upgraded if you already have it in WC mode?
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    mjs4p wrote: »

Wait?! I thought all cards were essentially OTW. Does his regular card get upgraded if you already have it in WC mode?

Should upgrade yes, all cards should be dynamic.
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    I find it so dumb that the MOTM cards won’t be released at the same time in regular FUT. I have less than no interest in “Icon Arcade Mode”....I mean World Cup mode.
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Pickford special card in the WC away B):#

5bf97a5c91177edec2bd4c14d8abd468.jpg
  • Orison
    74373 posts Icon
    mjs4p wrote: »
    I find it so dumb that the MOTM cards won’t be released at the same time in regular FUT. I have less than no interest in “Icon Arcade Mode”....I mean World Cup mode.

I also thought we would get just one iMOTM per game like 4 years ago, but all youtubers said something about dynamic upgrades and "players starting so low, EA wants to upgrade numerous players every game" so it kinda got my hopes up. But nope, same stuff as 4 years ago (well atm just half of what we got 4 years ago) :joy:
  • jpsblue
    13010 posts Has That Special Something
    wait, the new golovin card is the wc mode? i thought we were getting IMOTM cards for regular FUT? or are we getting weekly TOTW WC cards for regular fut?
  • SweetJesus101
    5547 posts Big Money Move
    jpsblue wrote: »
    wait, the new golovin card is the wc mode? i thought we were getting IMOTM cards for regular FUT? or are we getting weekly TOTW WC cards for regular fut?

atm the card is on WC mode only. from what i see,automatic update if you got the card on club(WC mode)
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something

so no IMOTM cards ? WHHHHHHHHHHHHATT ?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 2018
    MisterJV wrote: »

It’ll probably be after the full match day is complete and release them for a week..
  • jpsblue
    13010 posts Has That Special Something
    Agent VZ wrote: »

It’ll probably be after the full match day is complete and release them for a week..

yeah that makes sense now. the TOTW's now will probably be world cup players then. that's decent. was just a bit confused about the golovin card because i thought we would get IMOTM cards everyday as each of the games for that night finishes
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Agent VZ wrote: »

yeah that makes sense now. the TOTW's now will probably be world cup players then. that's decent. was just a bit confused about the golovin card because i thought we would get IMOTM cards everyday as each of the games for that night finishes

Yeah it sucks coz we have to wait a whole week but I guess it’ll be better for the pricing of the card.. They would be stupid inflated if they’re only 24/48 hr releases with no one opening packs now.. A boateng motm will cost more than a tots Ramos. :D
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    Only done Eder so far cause I have to complete them from the companion app which is tragic but there are others I want as well. Assaidi and Christensen for sure. Plus I kinda want that Kagawa for whatever reason.

You know you can click on the top right and use the squad builder thing right @Samuel Eto'o lol I only found that out halfway through the year
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Only done Eder so far cause I have to complete them from the companion app which is tragic but there are others I want as well. Assaidi and Christensen for sure. Plus I kinda want that Kagawa for whatever reason.

You know you can click on the top right and use the squad builder thing right @Samuel Eto'o lol I only found that out halfway through the year

Exactly. The squad builder in the companion app also allows you to specify untradeable cards only, which is useful.
  • chaser2k15
    17660 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    6e89cb9f2a0479813f2ec9441a367cb9.pngfb8b5b1e623d02693afb89e4a6ed2c49.png
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4153 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    think im in the club of I don't really need them but might as well do them anyway :D

• JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    6e89cb9f2a0479813f2ec9441a367cb9.pngfb8b5b1e623d02693afb89e4a6ed2c49.png

Is that a scroll capture? I can't do it on the Companion app, my phone won't allow me to scroll.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4153 posts National Call-Up
    tried Christensen..its not a bad card actually
  • LuckyStrikE
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    When I go through my untradeable and go back and forth pages. Players are showing up that wouldn't have if I didnt yo back a page. I noticed this in regular fut when searching untradables for the league specific svcs. All the cards would not show up, sometimes only when I searched by position and suddenly there is like 3 LM untradeable from the league I was searching, that I didnt see searching all positions.
  • Skorpio_King
    10648 posts Has That Special Something
    When I go through my untradeable and go back and forth pages. Players are showing up that wouldn't have if I didnt yo back a page. I noticed this in regular fut when searching untradables for the league specific svcs. All the cards would not show up, sometimes only when I searched by position and suddenly there is like 3 LM untradeable from the league I was searching, that I didnt see searching all positions.

Yeah i have to too
  • WFCBagnall
    96470 posts Moderator

Now that, is what I'm talking about.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move

We need these types of upgrades <3
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

That Buffon :love:
  • WFCBagnall
    96470 posts Moderator
    CraigB85 wrote: »

That Buffon :love:

Id force him in my team :love:
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain

Would be the dream to get that Villa probably won't see those until the end though
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Oh my that Villa card
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    And if they release that Buffon I’ll tell my TOTS De Gea to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off