Premium Gold Pack as the reward

INSANE
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    FLASH SBC!

INSANE

Stupid me for trying to be helpful and let people know there's a flash SBC available...
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    FLASH SBC!

INSANE

Stupid me for trying to be helpful and let people know there's a flash SBC available...

I did it with Bronzes, didn’t get anything in the pack but thanks
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    FLASH SBC!

Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have found out about it otherwise.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Still got about 70 premium gold packs to open from opening world cup packs so I'll pass
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Think I’m gonna start completing a few of the SBC’s, just to have so fun cards to build around. I still wish they would’ve given them proper upgrades though.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 2018
    Think I’m gonna start completing a few of the SBC’s, just to have so fun cards to build around. I still wish they would’ve given them proper upgrades though.

Keep your coins for the international heroes Europe and SA should have some top cards like two years ago.. They just need to sort out their stamina. :D@EA_Andy put in a word mate.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Keep your coins for the international heroes Europe and SA should have some top cards like two years ago.. They just need to sort out their stamina. :D@EA_Andy put in a word mate.

I'm banking on this, I'll wait a while and see what gets released, otherwise I'll just do a few more primes, but I have a feeling well get some good cards over the course of the WC.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    First time seeing Gullit under 700k BIN going untouched..
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Agent VZ wrote: »

When should these be released?

Hoping Torres and Villa
  • Ulook92
    22737 posts Club Captain
    Goodbye Bday Rooney :cry: Welcome Rashford!!0860e-49d4f1f6-afbb-48b0-8f0f-fe446dfdeac5.png
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    I hadn't really even looked at these - from an SBC requirements perspective.

About 11PM last night I wanted to check one of them. An hour later I had done 15 :lol:
  • DougInskip
    9328 posts Has That Special Something
    @EddieFicio how much you think a Buffon would cost? 100-150? Need that card in my life
  • Orison
    74373 posts Icon
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @EddieFicio how much you think a Buffon would cost? 100-150? Need that card in my life

Way less imo. Ter Stegen is 72k and got that feet trait. Buffon should be 50-70 max imo.
  • Dazzlino
    428 posts Sunday League Hero

About 11PM last night I wanted to check one of them. An hour later I had done 15 :lol:

Same here. I've now done all of them except Argentina, Brazil & Uruguay. Glad I didn't gut my club over TOTS, I had 95% of players I needed in the club.
  • DougInskip
    9328 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »

Way less imo. Ter Stegen is 72k and got that feet trait. Buffon should be 50-70 max imo.

That sounds good to me @Orison
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up

I can neither confirm or deny I did in fact complete 8 of them myself.. I can't help myself!
  • VanBasten12
    Dazzlino wrote: »

Same here. I've now done all of them except Argentina, Brazil & Uruguay. Glad I didn't gut my club over TOTS, I had 95% of players I needed in the club.

Nice :smiley: I have built the others up and completed one more this morning. Probably need to buy a dozen-odd players to complete all but those 3.
  • VanBasten12
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »

I can neither confirm or deny I did in fact complete 8 of them myself.. I can't help myself!

:joy: … it just sucks you in!
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Only done Eder so far cause I have to complete them from the companion app which is tragic but there are others I want as well. Assaidi and Christensen for sure. Plus I kinda want that Kagawa for whatever reason.
  • Pogba
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Done all but the America’s...only spent 20k so not to fussed about it. Don’t really need any of them but should make for a fun second team to play around with.
  • VICTAAAA
    11240 posts Has That Special Something
    i want to complete Rashford... i don't even need him. reviews?
  • VICTAAAA
    11240 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018