Icon Review/Price Discussion Thread

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Yashin or VDS?

I'm thinking of getting Yashin myself actually ha but the 91 since I won't be able to afford Maldini and the prime :/

But the hat :heartbreak:

I dunno I really can’t decide. Kinda leaning towards VDS cause I’m gonna pick up some other icons from the Netherlands so I could maybe make a team around them.
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Yashin or VDS?

I'm thinking of getting Yashin myself actually ha but the 91 since I won't be able to afford Maldini and the prime :/

I dunno I really can’t decide. Kinda leaning towards VDS cause I’m gonna pick up some other icons from the Netherlands so I could maybe make a team around them.

I know that's why I want the prime too haha :( Yeah that would be a good idea!!
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Yashin or VDS?

Yeah I feel like with Yashin it has to be the prime tbh.

Do you know if the nation requirements are still on for the next WL? Like not the coming weekend but the weekend after.
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Yashin or VDS?

Do you know if the nation requirements are still on for the next WL? Like not the coming weekend but the weekend after.

I might just stick with FUTMAS Buffon then..Or I can get Handan...lol just kidding :joy:

Yeah I believe it's these next two weekends.

I'm having the hardest time deciding what to do. I can get TOTS Son and Ramos, or 92 Maldini and maybe a random super sub, or just Prime Desailly. I hate how everyone is so cheap it makes deciding on players so much harder now lol
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    Yashin or VDS?

I might just stick with FUTMAS Buffon then..Or I can get Handan...lol just kidding :joy:

I'm having the hardest time deciding what to do. I can get TOTS Son and Ramos, or 92 Maldini and maybe a random super sub, or just Prime Desailly. I hate how everyone is so cheap it makes deciding on players so much harder now lol

Haha haven’t heard good things about that Handanovic. I bought him to link with Benatia but ended up selling him before I even used him from the reviews alone.

Ok thanks I’d love to play that weekend then.

Hmm do you need Son for the team or would he just replace someone? I think I’d go Maldini personally. Can you afford the prime?
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Yashin or VDS?

Haha haven’t heard good things about that Handanovic. I bought him to link with Benatia but ended up selling him before I even used him from the reviews alone.

Hmm do you need Son for the team or would he just replace someone? I think I’d go Maldini personally. Can you afford the prime?

Yeah I wish buffon would have had another card but his Futmas card is consistent enough for me. Not going anywhere near Handanovic...

Nawww Son would be replacing someone and I just got Maldini as I sent that last message. I can't afford his prime and it would be a bit before I could :/ I also would rather buy him off the market than do the painstaking sbc
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    I think I'll just save for Prime Yashin now. Or I won't be able to wait and I'll just buy some random super sub for 200k
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Yashin or VDS?

Yeah I wish buffon would have had another card but his Futmas card is consistent enough for me. Not going anywhere near Handanovic...

Nawww Son would be replacing someone and I just got Maldini as I sent that last message. I can't afford his prime and it would be a bit before I could :/ I also would rather buy him off the market than do the painstaking sbc

Hoping for EOE Buffon son

Oh that’s a good decision anyway! I think I’m done with the SBC’s myself. I want Rijkaard who’s SBC is like 50k cheaper than buying off the market but I just can’t be bothered to complete it.
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Yashin or VDS?

Oh that’s a good decision anyway! I think I’m done with the SBC’s myself. I want Rijkaard who’s SBC is like 50k cheaper than buying off the market but I just can’t be bothered to complete it.

Yeah I hope he's better than Hummels!! Hummels had some great games but overall the combo of his work rates, pace and clumsiness let him down against the pace/high end prime teams.

I have no idea what to do with my remaining 175k now. So many options for super subs. I might sell some squad fitness just to get Son anyway lol
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Ooooh how would Allan do next to Rijkaard?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Yashin or VDS?

Yeah I hope he's better than Hummels!! Hummels had some great games but overall the combo of his work rates, pace and clumsiness let him down against the pace/high end prime teams.

I have no idea what to do with my remaining 175k now. So many options for super subs. I might sell some squad fitness just to get Son anyway lol

I have Hummels in my second team. Dunno if I should sell him though. I like him irl but if he’s bad then I’m not sure I wanna use him.

Maybe get a prime icon or something just to sub on?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    How would you guys finish this?

tgUEN62.jpg
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Yashin or VDS?

I have Hummels in my second team. Dunno if I should sell him though. I like him irl but if he’s bad then I’m not sure I wanna use him.

Maybe get a prime icon or something just to sub on?

He had his moments but in general he just couldn't get the job done when it mattered. I feel like 92 Maldini will do better.

I actually ended up getting the coins for Yashin and got him ha

SaHBolg.png

I have Prime MVB/Pires, TOTS Azpi/Walker for subs on my bench. If Yashin ends up sucking I'm gonna sell him and Maldini and do Prime Maldinis sbc.
  • CR7BRUH
    4114 posts National Call-Up

tgUEN62.jpg

Budget?
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    After playing some games with 88 Vieira I'm undecided on if he is truly worth 400k. Is he noticeably the best CDM I've used? Easily. He intercepts and slides into interceptions on his own quite a bit but the thing is I'm still trash at defending so I'm not sure how much exactly he's helping since I'm still essentially giving up the same amount of goals. Somebody like tots Allan who's 250k+ cheaper will intercept a ton of passes too so might just go back to him so I can upgrade my other CM (currently using nif goretzka/nain off the bench) and could upgrade my backline as well. Will have to play some more games but I feel like with my budget or lack there of it might be better off to spread it out.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k

Zanetti and maybe get A prime cm/LM on 7 chem?
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k

Or Douglas Costa keeping with the Serie A theme.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k

Oh I probably should’ve mentioned I’d like to keep the AC Milan theme going :joy:
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k

Oh I probably should’ve mentioned I’d like to keep the AC Milan theme going :joy:

Ahh gotcha!! Haha well I'm not too familiar with the team so I can't help there :/
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k

Ahh gotcha!! Haha well I'm not too familiar with the team so I can't help there :/

That’s okay, I guess Abate is my only RB option and there are no good RM’s really so I might have to put Rui there or something
  • xHerdie
    5511 posts Big Money Move

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k

That’s okay, I guess Abate is my only RB option and there are no good RM’s really so I might have to put Rui there or something

I’d go Rui RM and if you don’t mind, switch to 3atb so you can use Bonucci
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    xHerdie wrote: »

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k

That's a good idea actually..
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k

Thought about the 3atb as well but whenever I use those forms my defending get’s so panicky lol. I’m pretty sure Rui is the best RM option though.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Low chem IF El Sha
  • Diggy
    15698 posts World Class

tgUEN62.jpg

How many coins?

Like 500-600k

Thought about the 3atb as well but whenever I use those forms my defending get’s so panicky lol. I’m pretty sure Rui is the best RM option though.

Rui is a great RM & he’s got everything needed
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    @Samuel Eto'o CAM spot open for Zlatan/Kaka. Right back will always be a problem for an AC Milan themed team.

18a59ed672b0bc2fc480f55c27137e2c.jpg
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Low chem IF El Sha

Good point
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    @Samuel Eto'o CAM spot open for Zlatan/Kaka. Right back will always be a problem for an AC Milan themed team.

18a59ed672b0bc2fc480f55c27137e2c.jpg

Looks fun that. Not quite sure I can afford it though and I’m not sure about 3 atb tbh, I’m awful with it. Suppose I could switch to a narrow formation though.