Festival of FUTball *THE RESURRECTION*

Comments

• uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing to do with this "promo" but seen a lot of buzz about a potential EoE Buffon. How much do you guys think something like that would cost?
  • Färjestad
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    Nothing to do with this "promo" but seen a lot of buzz about a potential EoE Buffon. How much do you guys think something like that would cost?

"Classic International Heroes" is more likely than EoE since he hasn't retired yet. I would guess 70-80 if he is like 95 rated.
  • Koolfashion
    3150 posts National Call-Up
    I hope we will get some high tier cards.
  • Finesse_4days
    17865 posts World Class
    edited June 2018

yeh i hope its not just an Iniesta and a buffon because they d have to give them some pretty unbelievable stat boosts to make them good in game. I cant think of any cards they could do that would actually be that good in game.
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional

yeh i hope its not just an Iniesta and a buffon because they d have to give them some pretty unbelievable stat boosts to make them good in game. I cant think of any cards thy could do that would actually be that good in game.

92 ST Robben
  • Finesse_4days
    17865 posts World Class
    Tribute wrote: »

yeh i hope its not just an Iniesta and a buffon because they d have to give them some pretty unbelievable stat boosts to make them good in game. I cant think of any cards thy could do that would actually be that good in game.

92 ST Robben

hed be good as a wide cam cutting in on his left foot, but at striker his weakfoot may stop him being that good.
  • Koolfashion
    3150 posts National Call-Up
    Gimme Villa and Torres like 92 rated and EA we good forever
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Hardly been on the forum or playing any fifa so havnt really folllowed this.. We got a date on the international heroes squad guys?
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just when i was about to qucksell all those bronze/silver/gold players in my club this pops up.
    Only interested in Vidal but there are other option for his prize.
    Just gonna sell the whole club. (2000+ players)
    Just made a sold 100k from selling not even 50 players...
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    Ngl I’ve completed most even though I won’t use em :lol: sbcs are my drug...
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited June 2018

92 ST Robben

hed be good as a wide cam cutting in on his left foot, but at striker his weakfoot may stop him being that good.

Agreed that more *s on weakfoot is helpful. Yet i've played 93 Salah plenty of times as ST and he gets the job done easily.. I think Robbens card will be similar to the 93 salah one.
  • Antparry92
    20891 posts Club Captain
    Gonna do a few of the more interesting ones. All the Asian ones, Norway, Ireland, Sweden etc
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Ngl I’ve completed most even though I won’t use em :lol: sbcs are my drug...

On the other hand it could be that the classic WC SBC players will require SBC cards.
    But i'm only interested in a few and have already all the league SBC cards.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Did Perez who looks fun. Tempted by Kagawa but not keen on paying 20k for the Saudis and Koreans that I'd never use
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    ''Look for Classic International Heroes released as special FUT items based on players with strong international pedigrees but are not playing in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.''

I can forget my Classic International Heroe Andres Iniesta for his Goal in WC Final 2010...
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    ''Look for Classic International Heroes released as special FUT items based on players with strong international pedigrees but are not playing in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.''

I can forget my Classic International Heroe Andres Iniesta for his Goal in WC Final 2010...

Casillas as a consolation?
  • WFCBagnall
    96470 posts Moderator
    Did Perez who looks fun. Tempted by Kagawa but not keen on paying 20k for the Saudis and Koreans that I'd never use

Snipe when it's rewards tonight.
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain

Casillas as a consolation?

I think we will definitely get

Buffon
    Casillas
    Robben
    Ibrahimović

After that its a bit of a toss because who knows with EA, they are only doing players who are not at the WC so sadly no Iniesta
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up

Buffon, Villa, Casillas, schweinsteiger, Robben, and Fabregas spring to mind.
    I'd love a Sneijder, but can't see it happening
  • Antparry92
    20891 posts Club Captain
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »

Doubt casillas and Schwein will get one. Both have had decent special cards already this year
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner

Schwein has a bday card already so can’t see him
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Doubt casillas and Schwein will get one. Both have had decent special cards already this year

Casillas only a league SBC.

Talking about a 90+ card here really.

Schweinsteigers was already a throw back so another definitely wouldn't make sense.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably get a Mertesacker with 40 pace instead of 27.
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    I literally just want a decent David Villa card. Make it happen ea!
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I literally just want a decent Ibra card. Make it happen ea!

• CR7BRUH
    4114 posts National Call-Up
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Probably get a Mertesacker with 40 pace instead of 27.

Oh yes please :D
  • Antparry92
    20891 posts Club Captain
    Decided I’m gonna work my way through all of these, they’re all relatively cheap and I’ve got 2-3 cards to start each so far.
    Nice little grind seeing as I have 1k left to my name
  • Finesse_4days
    17865 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    i think the only card id want is an 80 plus pace Ibra hopefully he wouldn't cost that much and they up his agility and balance so he doesn't feel clunky
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    I literally just want a decent David Villa card. Make it happen ea!

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    I literally just want a decent Fernando Torres card. Make it happen ea!