Anderson talisca

Prits1992
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have a talisca that I’m it gonna be using for the next few weeks... how do I estimate his worth considering none exist in the market...!? Also... is 100k the max I can list him for!? Cos 93 rated players seem to go for a lot more

Comments

• Prits1992 wrote: »
    I have a talisca that I’m it gonna be using for the next few weeks... how do I estimate his worth considering none exist in the market...!? Also... is 100k the max I can list him for!? Cos 93 rated players seem to go for a lot more

Anderson Talisca needs I price range Update urgently, he's been extinct on XB1 & PS4 for over a week now.

He has very similar stats and physical stature to Prime Gullit & Prime Vieira, but I haven't been able to buy a TOTS Anderson Talisca for my Team from the Market ready for the One Nation weekend League.
  • Prits1992
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had to sell for 100k brah!!
    Prits1992 wrote: »

Anderson Talisca needs I price range Update urgently, he's been extinct on XB1 & PS4 for over a week now.

He has very similar stats and physical stature to Prime Gullit & Prime Vieira, but I haven't been able to buy a TOTS Anderson Talisca for my Team from the Market ready for the One Nation weekend League.

• WarrenBarton
    10473 posts Has That Special Something
    He was 140k a couple of weeks ago when I sold mine. That was on PS4 though
  • MatteoDiBella
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    First player I bought for Brazil squad when he was still 60k... I might sell him for 200k if they doubled the range but it would take contemplation.
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    First player I bought for Brazil squad when he was still 60k... I might sell him for 200k if they doubled the range but it would take contemplation.

Who do you replace him with even for 200k? The guy's a beast.
  • MatteoDiBella
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So true
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    He sometimes appears on the market on PS4, you should gotta check every now and then on your companion app
  • Oliver Powell
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    hes rubbish
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    hes rubbish

Lol
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2018
    Bought him for 112k on sunday. You have him now on PS4 for 130k.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    Scores all kinds of goals, makes great runs and is always in the right place.

2c668u.gif

2c66i5.gif

2c66lh.gif

Same game div 1 seasons.
  • Anderson Talisca needs I price range Update urgently, he's been extinct on XB1 & PS4 for over a week now.

Well done to EA for changing TOTS Anderson Talisca's price range, I've just picked him up for a bargain price of just 130k on XB1.
  • selb
    7317 posts League Winner

Well done to EA for changing TOTS Anderson Talisca's price range, I've just picked him up for a bargain price of just 130k on XB1.

Haha bargain price
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Even at 150k it’s a bargain. Crazy good
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    BMANUTD wrote: »

Who did Talisca replace in your midfield? Pogba?
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    BL86 wrote: »

ADP at CAM or Pogba at CM. So painful - 1200 games with him. Talisca’s 4* w/f is 5* anywhere from 25 yards in. He’s like a skinny Gullit - long stride is incredible. Finesse, low driven, flair shots and he scores so many direct freekicks - been using him as a free roam, get into box CAM or get forward CM depending on opposition formation.

His goal contributions have been the best of any midfielder I’ve used.

EDC096_DD_9930_4_CAE_9_F2_A_5237_AB682_D92.jpg

• Senth6
    882 posts Professional
    Hype
    !!!!!!
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ugghh so annoying EA have updated his PR the day before 1NWL. Now every man and his dog will have him in their teams. #Justiceforusloyaltaliscaservants
  • Senth6
    882 posts Professional
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    Ugghh so annoying EA have updated his PR the day before 1NWL. Now every man and his dog will have him in their teams. #Justiceforusloyaltaliscaservants

Lol he's worth gullit price tbh
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite

ADP at CAM or Pogba at CM. So painful - 1200 games with him. Talisca’s 4* w/f is 5* anywhere from 25 yards in. He’s like a skinny Gullit - long stride is incredible. Finesse, low driven, flair shots and he scores so many direct freekicks - been using him as a free roam, get into box CAM or get forward CM depending on opposition formation.

I’ve always liked you bud.. but you’re now giving me a headache looking at how I fit such a beast into my team :lol:
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional

I’ve always liked you bud.. but you’re now giving me a headache looking at how I fit such a beast into my team :lol:

Haha sorry mate! Definitely worth adding him in if you can. He doesn’t look as good as Gullit doing the bird dance though. :D