Festival of football rashford

smcali23
1229 posts Professional
edited June 2018
Let me get this straight, that's 154 players for an 87 rated rashford?

Comments

• Oscaaaar
    1271 posts Professional
    As 11*14=154, that's correct
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Wooooow
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is a lot for a reward that gives no coins or packs back at all.

They're only really extortionate if you plan on finishing the full sets though IMO. Pick and choose and you get some interesting players for next to nothing. Just got Matip and Lallana for my Liverpool team and gonna do McCarthy too.

We've been crying out for regular FUT content. As of now, I think EA did well.
  • falcon38
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    when do they expire?
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    falcon38 wrote: »
    when do they expire?

No expiry
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    It is a lot for a reward that gives no coins or packs back at all.

They're only really extortionate if you plan on finishing the full sets though IMO. Pick and choose and you get some interesting players for next to nothing. Just got Matip and Lallana for my Liverpool team and gonna do McCarthy too.

We've been crying out for regular FUT content. As of now, I think EA did well.

Yep, I kinda like this aswell. Just got special Christensen for 5300, I take that that deal everyday. :)
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner
    Wait, so what's the deal with these?

What are the special cards coming out of each SBC, they're PTG and then there's also the reward that you see (rashford, Vidal etc)?

Random card for each individual SBC?
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    Clancy wrote: »
    Wait, so what's the deal with these?

What are the special cards coming out of each SBC, they're PTG and then there's also the reward that you see (rashford, Vidal etc)?

Random card for each individual SBC?

I don't think these are PTG, just a regular upgraded special card. And each nation you complete gives you a special version of a card (not random). But at this stage in FIFA, after TOTS... i dunno, not worth it for me.
  • CeeQue
    10820 posts Has That Special Something
    On top of that 85 squad rating for 81 rated Dalbert :/
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Nice that they give special cards as rewards, instead of stupid gold premium useless jumbo packs
  • shamheff1989
    Just finished Africa. Bronze pack method paying off nicely. Had to buy 3 gold Congo players and that was all. Ndidi looks tasty.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13021 posts Has That Special Something
    It's a nice idea, BUT WHY ADD ANOTHER SPECIAL CARD for a player that has a PTG card ffs EA!

Screwed me over on my PTG rashford who I was holding until WC starts...already lost 10k on him as it stands....
  • Oscaaaar
    1271 posts Professional
    Just finished Africa. Bronze pack method paying off nicely. Had to buy 3 gold Congo players and that was all. Ndidi looks tasty.

He looks kind of similar to 86 Vieira, you plan on using him? If so, please provide us with a review.
  • falcon38
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Nice that they give special cards as rewards, instead of stupid gold premium useless jumbo packs

This! I have no plan on finishing any of them ATM but will do France for Ben arfa who will fit into my French squad for this coming WL

if you are going for Dutch squad, Strootman looks pretty solid.
  • Dazzler
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    smcali23 wrote: »

Errr No thanks.
  • shamheff1989
    Oscaaaar wrote: »

He looks kind of similar to 86 Vieira, you plan on using him? If so, please provide us with a review.

Yeah I'm gonna give him a shot. Will do. Bear in mind though that I mainly play SBs and only venture online when there's things like TOTS players up for grabs in requirements so my opinion has to be taken with a pinch of salt!
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    smcali23 wrote: »

An 87 rashford and 14 other special cards
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    TBH I can complete it for 5k as gace nigh every player already in the club to do it, managed to rinse a lot of trash silver / bronze cards.

I’m just mindful this might be yet another EA hoodwinking to cleanse the market of a large volume of international players ahead of something perhaps bigger so I’ve filled in all the teams but am yet to submit any.....

One thing I’ve learnt this FIFA is it always pays to keep your powered dry.....
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    None of these cards are good as TOTSs so why bother, they are just a coin sink
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite

Yes i agree. Had a quick look and its completely pointless for me. Even if i had a trash team i could buy a way better tots card for cheaper than these cost.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite

I think Vidal is worth it if you have any high rated Brazilians you don't want to use. I want him so I can have a midfield of:
    Pjanic - Costa - Vidal,

It'd mean I could get Douglas Costa's inform on the LW
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's a nice idea, BUT WHY ADD ANOTHER SPECIAL CARD for a player that has a PTG card ffs EA!

Screwed me over on my PTG rashford who I was holding until WC starts...already lost 10k on him as it stands....

Spot on, should give non ptg selected as reward!
  • Amdp9
    2924 posts National Call-Up

@P1tch_1nvaderz88 once again Ea wins FAKE card awards
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    letsfifa10 wrote: »

How much his ptg goes now?

• letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    will his next inform be 87 rated?
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    will his next inform be 87 rated?

no...... 85 i imagine.