EA is dead for me

Hcanmutlu
20 posts Ball Boy
Hello, First Of all I want to apologise for me poor english...
I am 43 years old and I play Fifa since 1997. I was a Real fan of Fifa. Few days ago I faced a problem. I could not connect to the game, it was a problem with the updating process. I decide to play next day. The point is I wanted to buy promo packs ( the last chance to get TOTS players ) but I could not connect to the game and could not buy those promo packs. Time was up and all packs were gone and there was no other solution to get TOTS players. I contacted EA help and they solved My connection problem, that was not My fault. I explained My problem but they could not help. All I want was buying promo packs with My money. I paid more than thousands dollars appr 2000 dolar for those packs to create My dream team since September 2017 but I still miss 2 icon players for My dream team. This was the only opportunity to find TOTS players, putting them to the market selling them and buying or doing İcon Sbc instead of those players.. Because of My age I love icon players, those players bring me back to My childhood and youth and it was so important for me but no one helped me. I paid so much money but even this I could not buy 2 players. What I try to say is I wanted My rights but EA team did not helped me and the pricing and pack policy is so bad in EA. I could buy a car with the money that I gave to Ea but I cant still create and buy players and team with the money that I gave. Should it be so hard for a game? Now I hate EA and their team. I will share this bad situation everywhere and I will tell everyone that this game and their team can not help people. Ea team told me to sharing this at this forum place could be a solution because many game developers should be here. If they are here and read this: your game is very very expensive and You are doing nothing if we have prpblems. After 21 year What I have is now a big hate to EA sports and its team. My id is : hcanmutlu

Comments

• DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Wut?
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy
    What is wut?
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    So you want EA to gift you 2 icons?

:D:D:D
  • Retro1989
    5255 posts Big Money Move
    These are community forums, no one from EA comes here.
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy
    No maksi..I would buy promo packs but I could not buy those packs, I Missed the chance to get TOTS players due to the connection problem and this problems reason was EA updating issue. Was not My problem. Then I wrote that I can buy again but EA team told me that is impossible. Finding a solution was not impossible.
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Doesnt matter I will write this everywhere and recommend them to buy other games.
  • BanterMarc11
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You mightn’t have packed TOTS players
  • Pieman25
    17088 posts World Class
    Why couldn't you buy icons? Not getting this at all from reading the post.
  • ale1985bg
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hcanmutlu wrote: »
    What is wut?
    Something that happens in FUT.
    Aaaand yes, I don't think EA could help you here. There used to be a "bug report" section but they took it away to AnswersHQ (or I'm blind and can't see it anymore).
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    because he couldn't open packs during TOTS promotion to sell TOTS later to fund icons

i think :D

• Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy
    You mightn’t have packed TOTS players

Yes but this was the only chance to get more coins if I could find expensive players from those promo packs, then I would sell them and buy icon players but I lost this chance with this problem. And EA could help me to get promo packs but they didnt helpeed me...

• ZizioGardo
    1436 posts Professional
    Doesnt matter I will write this everywhere and recommend them to buy other games.

Don't waste your time like that.
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy
    maksi wrote: »
    because he couldn't open packs during TOTS promotion to sell TOTS later to fund icons

Right. This is true...
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    of all the moans i've seen...
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Yes now I will buy PES 2019 and forget Fifa.
  • Pieman25
    17088 posts World Class

You'd think 2 grands worth would at least get you enough coins for a Schmeichel even without the promo.
  • ozcs_69
    3994 posts National Call-Up
    you complaining because you couldn't waste money on a dead game?

let me tell you, you were blessed, learn from it
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    You wouldn't have packed anything so you should be happy you saved some cash money
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes now I will buy PES 2019 and forget Fifa.

Bye
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy

You'd think 2 grands worth would at least get you enough coins for a Schmeichel even without the promo.

I have an iconic team with 15 icons in My squad. I miss Only gullit and or ronaldo nazario. And I also do trade. Yes I could get if I could have this opportunity.
  • BanterMarc11
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect

I have an iconic team with 15 icons in My squad. I miss Only gullit and or ronaldo nazario. And I also do trade. Yes I could get if I could have this opportunity.
    What did you reckon you’d get from packs to fund Gullit and R9?
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy

What did you reckon you’d get from packs to fund Gullit and R9?

No.. read above comments please. I could find top players, maybe tots players..then sell them in the market and buy or do SBC of My favourite icons...
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy
    By the way I already made 2 of My icons with the same strategy. Best packs are promo packs in different periodes. TOTS period is a good chance to find top players. I did it before, many Times....
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    edited June 2018

I don’t think belittling him, or mocking him is the way forward.

OP’s problem is simple, he wanted to take part in the TOTS Ultimate promo, an EA update caused his system to crash and connection issues, he was unable to play and take part. EA fixed the issue, but after the promo, so now he can’t buy packs to fund the icon he wanted.

He wanted EA to allow him to buy the promo packs, but they said no, so he’s annoyed, and in my opinion, as a paying customer, he has a right. What I find crazy is the same people mocking him are the same dudes who complain that they got beat in WL despite having more shots :D:D and the same guys who moaned about dupes in the TOTS SBCs. A lot of the replies in this thread are a form of bullying and bang out of order!
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy
    BMANUTD wrote: »

I don’t think belittling him, or mocking him is the way forward.

OP’s problem is simple, he wanted to take part in the TOTS Ultimate promo, an EA update caused his system to crash and connection issues, he was unable to play and take part. EA fixed the issue, but after the promo, so now he can’t buy packs to fund the icon he wanted.

He wanted EA to allow him to buy the promo packs, but they said no, so he’s annoyed, and in my opinion, as a paying customer, he has a right. What I find crazy is the same people mocking him are the same dudes who complain that they got beat in WL despite having more shots :D:D and the same guys who moaned about dupes in the TOTS SBCs. A lot of the replies in this thread are a form of bullying and bang out of order!

Thank You!
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Wow this thread is something new
  • Fab
    19473 posts World Class

My man you a mod now you cannot be doing that anymore!! Leave it to the regular members
  • Ballist1x
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    Dude fifa points are for schmucks. Be thankful you didn't spend money on promo packs to get 84 rayed players worth 900 coins.

• BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Dude fifa points are for schmucks. Be thankful you didn't spend money on promo packs to get 84 rayed players worth 900 coins.
  • Hcanmutlu
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Ballist1x wrote: »

It was a chance at least...