Champions Channel access to all

Mr_footballer1
1912 posts Play-Off Hero
If you make t100 regional or proper you can watch back all your games and see the records of your opponents when you played them. Ive made the regional one a few times and its great to be able to look through your matches for analysis. Clearly every single game is recorded. So my question is, cant this be added for everyone so we can all look back through our games?

Appreciate it could have impact on the servers but surely the games are just recording data and re-rendering the games so and cant imagine the data will be that big.

Would love to see this as well as full stat tracking implemented next year as they can be very useful tools when wanting to improve and analyse performance.

Comments

• M98H
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    I’d like details of the 40 games played, like when you view your all time season stats, Goals for, goals against, record, average possession etc.

They could include 1 for the weekend you’re playing and your all time FUT champs stats. That would be decent
  • chaser2k15
    13638 posts Has That Special Something
    M98H wrote: »
    I’d like details of the 40 games played, like when you view your all time season stats, Goals for, goals against, record, average possession etc.

They could include 1 for the weekend you’re playing and your all time FUT champs stats. That would be decent

This would make me more interested in playing.
  • Hippyboy6
    16902 posts World Class
    If you make t100 regional or proper you can watch back all your games and see the records of your opponents when you played them. Ive made the regional one a few times and its great to be able to look through your matches for analysis. Clearly every single game is recorded. So my question is, cant this be added for everyone so we can all look back through our games?

Appreciate it could have impact on the servers but surely the games are just recording data and re-rendering the games so and cant imagine the data will be that big.

Would love to see this as well as full stat tracking implemented next year as they can be very useful tools when wanting to improve and analyse performance.

You don't think the data will be that big for every weekend league game to be recorded? While it would be a nice feature, their servers can't cope now.
  • Orison
    49557 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

You don't think the data will be that big for every weekend league game to be recorded? While it would be a nice feature, their servers can't cope now.

I think every single game does get recorded. Just a question of how they store it.

You could not appear in top 100 all weekend, sneak into regional top 100 in the last hour and all your games would still be there so I think every single game gets recorded anyways.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    All games are recorded, we actually gave permission to EA to record them and they said clearly that all are recorded when we entered the mode first time.

Also the data is not that big. 10-20 Mb per game for lets say 5-10 thousands of people is not that much
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    M98H wrote: »

Full stat tracking would be so cool and add some depth to the mode. You could see most used players, goal stats etc. Loads of other games do this with an open API. I feel like EA are missing a trick here.