No park the bus in Fifa 19

2

Comments

  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    VARD67876 wrote: »
    Not many people actually play PTB, It's the CTs that allow you to sit 7 players deep and narrow, and 3 players really high that exploit the game mechanics
    Buzzbuzz wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    I hope they don't remove a genuine tactical feature because people don't like trying to break down their opponents team.

    The problem isn't the fact that it's hard to break down a PTB defense, it should be difficult. The problem is the fact that a perfect driven pass to their striker and first touch 1-2 leads to them being clear through on goal

    It should be incredibly difficult to score if you have your team set to PTB. It's way too easy to find strikers with aimless clearances

  • bigpokey24
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    not this again, why even bother, the game will be patched. i have lost interest in FIFA
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    jonkero wrote: »
    Lol its football so you can park the bus for sure

    Its more like table football
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    Still not buying

    100% not pre ordering , EA took us for joy ride this fifa, not gonna get fooled again

    Same. I'm waiting until at least Christmas, once they've done the patch to make it like FIFA 17.3. If it's no better than 18 I'm not getting it.

    I'm not buying 19 at all, this game has been atrocious and although that means me playing 18 for another year.. EA do not get my money, they don't deserve it
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    not this again, why even bother, the game will be patched. i have lost interest in FIFA

    And yet you find yourself on here?
  • Alford5
    69 posts Park Captain
    If you park the bus you’re a sad b***ard anyway let’s be honest, probably watch goal replays too
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Alford5 wrote: »
    If you park the bus you’re a sad b***ard anyway let’s be honest, probably watch goal replays too

    I do not PTB, ever, do no celebrate, even when provoked, but i do watch the replays, fully, that is my pure satisfaction, what do you have against that?
  • Alford5
    69 posts Park Captain
    shushumiga wrote: »
    Alford5 wrote: »
    If you park the bus you’re a sad b***ard anyway let’s be honest, probably watch goal replays too

    I do not PTB, ever, do no celebrate, even when provoked, but i do watch the replays, fully, that is my pure satisfaction, what do you have against that?
    Because what on earth do you achieve by watching a replay apart from ruining someone else’s game? Watch your replay after the game on the highlights section instead of wasting my time, it’s a video game ffs
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Lol without AI every match would've been 10-10 at least. You need AI to defend since you can only control 1 player (and 1 with 2nd press) during Defence.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Alford5 wrote: »
    shushumiga wrote: »
    Alford5 wrote: »
    If you park the bus you’re a sad b***ard anyway let’s be honest, probably watch goal replays too

    I do not PTB, ever, do no celebrate, even when provoked, but i do watch the replays, fully, that is my pure satisfaction, what do you have against that?
    Because what on earth do you achieve by watching a replay apart from ruining someone else’s game? Watch your replay after the game on the highlights section instead of wasting my time, it’s a video game ffs

    Wow you are a big bag of salt. Watching a replay (it's only 5 seconds max) of your goals is part of fifa and it's part of football as well.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    jonkero wrote: »
    Lol without AI every match would've been 10-10 at least. You need AI to defend since you can only control 1 player (and 1 with 2nd press) during Defence.
    it shouldn't correct mistakes for you, if you leave space it's your fault not bad AI

  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    maksi wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Lol without AI every match would've been 10-10 at least. You need AI to defend since you can only control 1 player (and 1 with 2nd press) during Defence.
    it shouldn't correct mistakes for you, if you leave space it's your fault not bad AI

    Don't agree totally. You can't cover every space with 1 player. That being said if there wasn't AI to cover your spaces every game would end 10-10 at least.

    You also buy expensive defenders who have good positioning to cover spaces you can't control. It's also allowed for strikers to make runs for you right? Otherwise EA needs to stop those runs as well.

    Tldr ; you can't control everything so be glad there is some AI
  • Alford5
    69 posts Park Captain
    jonkero wrote: »
    Alford5 wrote: »
    shushumiga wrote: »
    Alford5 wrote: »
    If you park the bus you’re a sad b***ard anyway let’s be honest, probably watch goal replays too

    I do not PTB, ever, do no celebrate, even when provoked, but i do watch the replays, fully, that is my pure satisfaction, what do you have against that?
    Because what on earth do you achieve by watching a replay apart from ruining someone else’s game? Watch your replay after the game on the highlights section instead of wasting my time, it’s a video game ffs

    Wow you are a big bag of salt. Watching a replay (it's only 5 seconds max) of your goals is part of fifa and it's part of football as well.
    So I ask again what do you gain from watching em? It’s very very sad especially if you’re over the age of 10, yes 5 seconds max why should I or anyone else have to sit and watch It when we just wanna get on with game and play
Sign In or Register to comment.