FIFA Ultimate Team to be Revised Urgently !!

Ray_K
14 posts Ball Boy
After the inclusion of Chemistry Styles in FUT in about 2 years ago, FUT has been the least favorite mode of all FIFA contents.
Almost every FUT player already chooses the same typical very fast players + these stupid chemistry styles which are making this mode even way way worse, by making players even faster, stronger, & those player ratings are just numbers without any difference anymore.

Plus, no one is playing with an 83 or lower rated player anymore in FUT. How can you call that a thing in

Also FUT Champions isn't a true way to test who are the best FIFA players, cause it only depends on those chemistry styles you are using, game play situations/problems, connectivity & much more unrelated stuff to be ranked one of the best FIFA players. There is a lot of players like me who already tested some friendly matches choosing lower rated teams against FUT champions & way better players than me in FUT while they are choosing the bigger & best teams in fifa, and they still lose.

So please EA, remove these stupid chemistry styles from FUT & bring back the championships & tournaments where you can play with bronze or silver players as before. And please revise the whole Ultimate team concept, it might be bringing you billions of dollars & money, but it's getting worse & unplayable every year.

Comments

• Diggy
    14750 posts Has That Special Something
    Sure thing just give me a minute to implement your requests
  • GoalGiant
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is this your first time playing Fifa?
  • Ray_K
    14 posts Ball Boy
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Is this your first time playing Fifa?

You're asking this Really !? .. I've known & played FIFA since 2005 & FUT since 2010 when it was first introduced.. i know how some things in FUT where better before & how a thing like chemistry styles is ruining this mode for the last 2 years .. & I've stopped playing FUT because of this for the last 3 years..

So trust me when i say i know what i'm talking about !!
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    @RayS How rude of you, please introduce (OP) your brother to us..! He seems rather grumpy
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    @RayS what happened to you mate... Gone to K? My God... a K!
  • RayS
    31082 posts National Team Captain
    @Ray_K brother, welcome, and don’t be troubled.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    @RayS who's your grumpy uncle?
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    This is the Mr Hyde of @RayS
  • RayS
    31082 posts National Team Captain
    AFC_95 wrote: »

I am his uncle. @RayG is his father
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    :o
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »

I am his uncle. @RayG is his father

Haha.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    So if it's the least favourite and it's so bad

How come EA made like 1.6 billion off microtransactions the other year?

Man people must hate the game to spend 1.6 billion on microtransactions

@Aqeel87

I need the expert Aqeel to explain how the game is bad and not doing well if EA made 1.6 billion off micro's alone

EVERYONE HOLD TIGHT

HE HAS A REALLY GOOD ANSWER OK

You people provide me a type of humor that stand up/sit com's can't provide lol, it's great!

= ] =D

Addiction
  • TheMightyBee
    3113 posts National Call-Up
    Addiction

• Ray_K
    14 posts Ball Boy

@Aqeel87

I need the expert Aqeel to explain how the game is bad and not doing well if EA made 1.6 billion off micro's alone

EVERYONE HOLD TIGHT

You people provide me a type of humor that stand up/sit com's can't provide lol, it's great!

= ] =D

It's the only good Football game available on all consoles, PES doesn't count.
    And everyone is playing FUT wasting money cause it's the only mode where you can go to FIFA Esports Tournaments & have a chance to win more money.
    Think about that !!
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    And because it's trash, you have to pay to get the players needed to compete, and nobody plays for fun, they all must win.

The problem, the worse the game itself gets the more people spend to win.

Bigger problem ea only care about money, they have no pride on their product so it's only going to get worse.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ray_K
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2018
    And because it's trash, you have to pay to get the players needed to compete, and nobody plays for fun, they all must win.

Bigger problem ea only care about money, they have no pride on their product so it's only going to get worse.

Finally someone knows what i'm talking about !! ..

Of course EA cares only about money .. & everyone is falling to this FUT trap ..
    Everyone play to win no matter the cost .. in the end it leaves you paying more money to have better players.. This mode is all about money

the last few years .. I'm only buying this game for it's career mode just !! .. That's the only reason i'm buying FIFA .. & of course because all of us are football fans
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Which fifas did you enjoy?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

This. I couldn't agree more.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Ray_K wrote: »

Of course EA cares only about money .. & everyone is falling to this FUT trap ..
    Everyone play to win no matter the cost .. in the end it leaves you paying more money to have better players.. This mode is all about money

the last few years .. I'm only buying this game for it's career mode just !! .. That's the only reason i'm buying FIFA .. & of course because all of us are football fans

Career mode is poop though. No innovation and they took our player manager which was the best.
  • munchie63
    3462 posts National Call-Up
    The game majes money because people belueve the hype that an 88 rated is better than an 83.
    But we all know about Bakayoko Jesus etc

Users get addicted to opening oacks. All the razzmatazz like packs turing gold/blue etc, dpinning round...flag and position first....is it a board player....all done to instill excitement and trigger a rush that will make you buy more.
  • JohnDoe
    11896 posts Has That Special Something

@Aqeel87

EVERYONE HOLD TIGHT

= ] =D

It's the only good Football game available on all consoles, PES doesn't count.
    And everyone is playing FUT wasting money cause it's the only mode where you can go to FIFA Esports Tournaments & have a chance to win more money.
    Think about that !!

tenor.gif
  • Ray_K
    14 posts Ball Boy

Career mode is poop though. No innovation and they took our player manager which was the best.

After 2-3 seasons i agree though .. but it's the only mode that i still enjoy a bit .. before it becomes worse too later

I did post about having Offline COOP Career Mode .. & i know it's hard for EA to see it .. but give it a look on answers.ea.com if you want to
  • Gromit
    4728 posts National Call-Up
    After the inclusion of Chemistry Styles in FUT in about 2 years ago, FUT has been the least favorite mode of all FIFA contents.
    Almost every FUT player already chooses the same typical very fast players + these stupid chemistry styles which are making this mode even way way worse, by making players even faster, stronger, & those player ratings are just numbers without any difference anymore.

Plus, no one is playing with an 83 or lower rated player anymore in FUT. How can you call that a thing in

Also FUT Champions isn't a true way to test who are the best FIFA players, cause it only depends on those chemistry styles you are using, game play situations/problems, connectivity & much more unrelated stuff to be ranked one of the best FIFA players. There is a lot of players like me who already tested some friendly matches choosing lower rated teams against FUT champions & way better players than me in FUT while they are choosing the bigger & best teams in fifa, and they still lose.

So please EA, remove these stupid chemistry styles from FUT & bring back the championships & tournaments where you can play with bronze or silver players as before. And please revise the whole Ultimate team concept, it might be bringing you billions of dollars & money, but it's getting worse & unplayable every year.

I'm in near 100% agreement with you but your wasting your breath.

The game for sure, is nonsensical, and anyone who plays it for a few hours can see that. But the issue lies with the outcome that EA are looking for. They themselves play test these games, they keep all kinds of crazy stats. One year they told us which card had scored the most goals over the year, it was Daniel Sturridge, so clearly they keep very close records. So for sure they know that the EPL for example is being used far far more than any other league, they know that Hunter and Shadow etc are the most used chem styles. And having that kind of over use of one thing is not good for a game where you want to strive to have balance and fairness etc.

But that's the point, EA isn't trying to do that. We have long moaned about PACE being a huge negative factor in the game and how it ruins it. But when EA did it's FUT Birthday promotion on 17 who did they release for it? Special editions of Ibarbo, Sturridge, Esswein, Abate etc. Out of the 20 or so cards they released about 18 of them were 90+ pace or there or thereabouts.

EA are not focused on making a great game, a fun game, a fair game, they're interested in making a platform that sells DLC. And that is why the decline has happened in the QUALITY of the game. IMO at least.

I believe EA made FUT with the VERY BEST intentions, and for a time were trying to make a great mode. And I don't believe they ever thought people would be spending £300 , £500, £1000 on buying FP. But as this has become a reality, they have ramped up the promotions, released so many different kinds of special cards, the DLC hard sell is rampant. Does it make for a great game, no hell no. Does it ramp up their profits. Yep you betcha.

The game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for sure, you're absolutely right, what is the point of having 83 rated players now, when after a few weeks basically everyone has a team of special cards? What is the point of bronzes, silvers, when there is no real mode to use them. These are all glaringly obvious questions and ones EA should be addressing, but those cards don't sell packs so don't expect it to be addressed anytime soon.

I quit after 17, I'm still playing it to get my fix, when the games dry up I'll probably retire completely because I don't see the game changing. I voted with my wallet, I didn't buy 18. But sadly there's millions out there that will buy it every year and even more sad, as the veteran players like myself move on, the younger people that come into the game will see all this as "the norm". They wont have played the bronze cup and silver cup, they'll only know this generation of bloated OP special cards.

I would love to see a change, I think there is a place where 2 versions can run side by side, a PRO version much like now for the wannabes with their God squads,. and maybe a Free version that is very limited but focused solely on the Cup modes with Bronze, Silver and Gold where it will be more balanced. They can still sell FP but perhaps no special cards.

The game will never please all, but it would be nice if it could at least try. Pre 15 it was by far the best Football video game mode ever and even with its many flaws it was FUN and enjoyable to play. Now it's just a chore and designed to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you off to the point of frustration so you feel you MUST buy points to compete.

• ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Gromit wrote: »

The game for sure, is nonsensical, and anyone who plays it for a few hours can see that. But the issue lies with the outcome that EA are looking for. They themselves play test these games, they keep all kinds of crazy stats. One year they told us which card had scored the most goals over the year, it was Daniel Sturridge, so clearly they keep very close records. So for sure they know that the EPL for example is being used far far more than any other league, they know that Hunter and Shadow etc are the most used chem styles. And having that kind of over use of one thing is not good for a game where you want to strive to have balance and fairness etc.

But that's the point, EA isn't trying to do that. We have long moaned about PACE being a huge negative factor in the game and how it ruins it. But when EA did it's FUT Birthday promotion on 17 who did they release for it? Special editions of Ibarbo, Sturridge, Esswein, Abate etc. Out of the 20 or so cards they released about 18 of them were 90+ pace or there or thereabouts.

EA are not focused on making a great game, a fun game, a fair game, they're interested in making a platform that sells DLC. And that is why the decline has happened in the QUALITY of the game. IMO at least.

I believe EA made FUT with the VERY BEST intentions, and for a time were trying to make a great mode. And I don't believe they ever thought people would be spending £300 , £500, £1000 on buying FP. But as this has become a reality, they have ramped up the promotions, released so many different kinds of special cards, the DLC hard sell is rampant. Does it make for a great game, no hell no. Does it ramp up their profits. Yep you betcha.

The game is **** for sure, you're absolutely right, what is the point of having 83 rated players now, when after a few weeks basically everyone has a team of special cards? What is the point of bronzes, silvers, when there is no real mode to use them. These are all glaringly obvious questions and ones EA should be addressing, but those cards don't sell packs so don't expect it to be addressed anytime soon.

I quit after 17, I'm still playing it to get my fix, when the games dry up I'll probably retire completely because I don't see the game changing. I voted with my wallet, I didn't buy 18. But sadly there's millions out there that will buy it every year and even more sad, as the veteran players like myself move on, the younger people that come into the game will see all this as "the norm". They wont have played the bronze cup and silver cup, they'll only know this generation of bloated OP special cards.

I would love to see a change, I think there is a place where 2 versions can run side by side, a PRO version much like now for the wannabes with their God squads,. and maybe a Free version that is very limited but focused solely on the Cup modes with Bronze, Silver and Gold where it will be more balanced. They can still sell FP but perhaps no special cards.

The game will never please all, but it would be nice if it could at least try. Pre 15 it was by far the best Football video game mode ever and even with its many flaws it was FUN and enjoyable to play. Now it's just a chore and designed to **** you off to the point of frustration so you feel you MUST buy points to compete.

Very nicely put. I haven't spent any money on FP this year and I still haven't enjoyed it. Saying its too competitive is the wrong word, but people take it too seriously. Since playing FUT on FIFA 11 & 12 & 13, the whole ideology has switched. YouTube was not a thing with FIFA, people did what they like without having to follow others. Content has improved dramatically, but with that, so has terrible etiquette. Its a game of FIFA, but for a lot of people it has become an unhealthy hobby.
  • Ray_K
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2018
    Gromit wrote: »

The game is **** for sure, you're absolutely right, what is the point of having 83 rated players now, when after a few weeks basically everyone has a team of special cards? What is the point of bronzes, silvers, when there is no real mode to use them. These are all glaringly obvious questions and ones EA should be addressing, but those cards don't sell packs so don't expect it to be addressed anytime soon.

The game will never please all, but it would be nice if it could at least try. Pre 15 it was by far the best Football video game mode ever and even with its many flaws it was FUN and enjoyable to play. Now it's just a chore and designed to **** you off to the point of frustration so you feel you MUST buy points to compete.

All said is true mate.
    Didn't want to talk about all that stuff cause it would take time to write & discuss them.
    But that is the unfortunate truth, Fun FIFA days are almost over.
  • Oneillr
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I always thought it would be a good idea for chemistry to be linked to number of games played with a certain team - ie after 100 games with the same players you get green links etc.

Would make for more interesting teams
  • Ray_K
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Oneillr wrote: »
    I always thought it would be a good idea for chemistry to be linked to number of games played with a certain team - ie after 100 games with the same players you get green links etc.

Would make for more interesting teams

Yeah that would have definitely made it better .. & it's easy to achieve .. cause all players at least play more than 2500 matches of FUT per year .. so it's achievable with the same players & same team to have that chemistry at least after 50 matches.