1452 posts Play-Off Hero
St/cam/cm ?

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Or CF
  • Nervous_Nick
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    CM for me. He really dominates the midfield, there's no other player like him.
  • Chiss
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just finished him last night and playing him Rcm beside tots fernandinho and Kante with sbc De Bruyne Cam he's doing ok there. But be interested to see other people's opinion on it too.
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    He's on LCDM for me in 4222 with shadow and default instructions.
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    Newcastle manager
  • Joestoe
    8554 posts League Winner
    CCAM in a 4-2-3-1 (2) for me, getting off those long shots and overlapping runs. Can also see him be very dominant in a LCM/RCM role but I don't play 4-1-2-1-2.
  • W9990
    67 posts Park Captain
    Why in hell would u pay 1 mil for a damn cm? Ur team that stacked
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    W9990 wrote: »

Than you dunno anything abt the game.
  • Joestoe
    8554 posts League Winner
    W9990 wrote: »

Gullit is the best card in the game.

Besides, central midfielder is probably one of the most important positions in the game.
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    CM for me as well.
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    looks like cm suit him best
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    If it's the 90....st or CAM

The prime which as expected was absolute trash in comparison, only cm or cdm.

The prime was so bad I put him in the R9 sbc.
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

Why do the pros use 93 gullit then? I’m not saying you’re wrong just wondering
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero

LOL the prime is an absolute monster in midfield
  • SPAMPEBS
    Momus wrote: »

Why do the pros use 93 gullit then? I’m not saying you’re wrong just wondering

Because they did the sbc and don't have the balls to discard him and get the better card back.

The extra pace and especially agility make the 90 far superior in game. And I've played with both extensively so didn't come to this conclusion in a snap second.
  • SPAMPEBS
    letsfifa10 wrote: »

As I said above. The lower pace and agility really hurt the prime. The 90 already has such amazing shooting and passing that you just don't notice the improvement with the prime.

Id honestly pay more for the 90 than the 93.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up

As I said above. The lower pace and agility really hurt the prime. The 90 already has such amazing shooting and passing that you just don't notice the improvement with the prime.

Sold the 90 and bought 95 pele. Best decision I’ve made. 90 gullit was great but didn’t win me games.
  • SPAMPEBS
    CfcBlue wrote: »

Sold the 90 and bought 95 pele. Best decision I’ve made. 90 gullit was great but didn’t win me games.

Pele is literally the only icon I've never used. Probably never will, I prefer taller players.
  • Ballist1x
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    CM
  • Professor
    2653 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play him CAM most of the time but sometimes move him to LCM to bring in aobther striker if I want to be more attacking. I play in 41212(2). He is very involved in the attack either way and always makes runs in behind so just depends on your team and workrates for those around him.

I have Vieira Cdm, Tots Kdb Rcm, Luiz Gustavo LCM and Gullit Cam. 2 defensive minded player with 2 attacking minded is working very well for me at the moment
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    90 Gullit ST
  • CfcBlue

Pele is literally the only icon I've never used. Probably never will, I prefer taller players.

He’s next to r9 prime and there’s no better duo
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    Truthurts wrote: »
    90 Gullit ST

• Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Gullit in CM for me. Only because I like my dybala TOTS in cam. Such an amazing player on the ball and presence in midfield.
    Also just cause u don't get used to a player don't mean his trash. He is by far the best in the game. If used correctly he is a beast.
  • SPAMPEBS

Don't even get me started on prime R9.... If he wasnt untradeable I'd of sold him by now. It absolutely pains me that I sub on someone like tots Lozano which I'm not proud of... And he feels so much better to use. It just shouldn't be this way.
  • CfcBlue

Don't even get me started on prime R9.... If he wasnt untradeable I'd of sold him by now. It absolutely pains me that I sub on someone like tots Lozano which I'm not proud of... And he feels so much better to use. It just shouldn't be this way.

I’ve felt the same for the first 50 games until I got used to what he does. Now it’s easy to score 3 a game with him. There is a way to use him
  • Liam W
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would say CAM as that way you get the most out of him. 5* WF, H/M workrates and monster attacking stats.
  • SPAMPEBS

I’ve felt the same for the first 50 games until I got used to what he does. Now it’s easy to score 3 a game with him. There is a way to use him

Yeah I'm about 60 games in and I score a lot with him. But he feels worse than much lesser players I've used. So just a little disappointed in him.