Comments

• Cheetah Thumbs
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely Bobby Charlton, zidane, cantona, lampard, Gerrard, Drogba,
  • Maradona
    4445 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »
    I’d like to see a 2 tier system...

International icons: These would work the same as icons now and would be the elite superstars.

Club/league icons: Players that maybe have a cult following at clubs, instead of linking to everyone they are attributed to the league they played in and can have lower ratings. Jimmy Bullard 83 card anyone?

yep that's a brilliant idea

would love a "club icon" Ledley King card as a Spurs fan.

liked
  • Maradona
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Gazza
    Zidane
    Boban
    Suker
    Asprilla
    Bryan Robson
    Gattuso
    McCoist
    Platt
    Gerrard
    Lampard
    Bobby Baggio
    Luigi Appoloni
    Lillian Thuram
    Alessandro Melli
    Edgar Davids
    Clarence Seedorf

A few of these will be a very welcome addition.

davids would be endgame
  • solnasolna08
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    28760c0f2942adce2303f356c99730cf.png
  • IDARYL
    5648 posts Big Money Move
    Cantona and a player nobody ever mentions Dejan Savićević closest to messi theres been at dribbling. And was winning European cups and titles at Milan. If he was Brazilian people would still be raving about him now
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    Glenn Hoddle, Michael Ballack, and the return of Zola please.

Also, and I've said this a million times over:

JIMMY GREAVES.

Absolute shambles that he has never had a legend/icon card.

Also, if Super Frank isn't 92-94 rated for his prime, the game no longer has any credibility.
  • jpsblue
    3956 posts National Call-Up
    Ballack would be such an OP card
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up

Matthaus and Ballack CM partnership... :|
  • EddieFicio
    21787 posts Club Captain

His prime probably would be a 96, then a 92-94 middle card with a 90 baby/old card.
  • Maradona

kaka with no knowledge of football or soccer
  • Alex_cr
    5115 posts Big Money Move
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Cantona and a player nobody ever mentions Dejan Savićević closest to messi theres been at dribbling. And was winning European cups and titles at Milan. If he was Brazilian people would still be raving about him now

You know what? I’d forgotten about this guy! You’re right, he was pure class.
  • IDARYL
    5648 posts Big Money Move
    Alex_cr wrote: »

You know what? I’d forgotten about this guy! You’re right, he was pure class.

Yep sad because he doesn't have do or iho at the the end of his name hes forgot. Also he won euro cup with red star Belgrade a great team
  • Wonderfulwest
    4700 posts National Call-Up

Let’s hope so this guy was a genius, shame his often forgotten about when talking about all time greats
  • UM4R
    3946 posts Moderator
    Batistuta, he would have to have 100 for shot power and long shots for realism sake
  • CervezaNL
    1271 posts Professional
    EddieFicio wrote: »

His prime probably would be a 96, then a 92-94 middle card with a 90 baby/old card.

Lol. He should be 98, not 96/97
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Higher than a prime Maradona? No lol
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    CervezaNL wrote: »

Nah.
  • Hibee
    12075 posts Has That Special Something

Better than Maradona? Up there with the greats but not that high.
  • EddieFicio
    21787 posts Club Captain

Lol im not gonna discuss a dutch legend with a dutch person.

He should absolutely not be the same rating as Pelé
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    97 for Cruyf
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    95 or 96 imo
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    97 for Cruyf

99 Luca Toni @Crazy Creaky Jr
  • MattDaddy V1
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thought Cruyff had said he'd never be in a game because he wanted to inspire people to play real football outside. Then again after his sad passing I suppose his family may take the money.

Personally I'd love to see Cantona, Beckham, Law, Charlton, Irwin, Gabriel, Baggio, Cruyff, Seedorf, Zidane, Lampard, Gerrard, Dalglish and Thuram added.

Also if the could bring back the other legends from previous FIFA's especially Best, Giggs,Scholes and Solskjaer (champions league icon) that'll be fantastic.

Lastly, how about icon managers? Fergie, Paisley, Busby, Ramsey etc. Could even put them as unlocks in the EA catalogue instead of being used as pack fillers for fut.
  • Hodgy
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stuart Pearce & Stan Collymore

This!!!!

• Hibee
    One of the legends I would like to see back is Valderrama. His prime card with some stamina could be great fun to use. Also used to use Zola so would like him back as well.

Oh aye and soon to be Sir Kenny Dalglish as well. Or any Scot... Souness, Hansen, Law etc.
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up

I was just going to mention Savicevic. I wouldn't say no to a Zvonimir Boban either.
    Gabriel Batistuta would be the one I'd really like if I'm being honest. Oh, and a return for Pavel Nedved.

For a bit of a left field choice, I'd really like to see Youri Djorkaeff. He was my go to player for my team of choice, Inter, in FIFA95. :) I used to love watching him play in real life too. Much underrated in my opinion.
  • Keano
    13434 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Hibee wrote: »
    One of the legends I would like to see back is Valderrama. His prime card with some stamina could be great fun to use. Also used to use Zola so would like him back as well.

Oh aye and soon to be Sir Kenny Dalglish as well. Or any Scot... Souness, Hansen, Law etc.

I'll allow you Law, or Darren Fletcher when he retires :trollface:
  • Hibee
    Keano wrote: »

Darren Fletcher? Slim pickings huh! As a United man you could have at least given us Gordon Strachan!

Loads of United players mentioned on this but one I would like to see is Bryan Robson. He was a top player.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Carswell wrote: »
    97 for Cruyf

99 Luca Toni @Crazy Creaky Jr

That would be the dream imo
  • Keano
    13434 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »

Darren Fletcher? Slim pickings huh! As a United man you could have at least given us Gordon Strachan!

Loads of United players mentioned on this but one I would like to see is Bryan Robson. He was a top player.

Oi Fletcher is a legend in his own right, underrated throughout his career, agree @SupaNoodle1990 ??