OT - Love Island 2018

Comments

• RBailss
    12257 posts Has That Special Something
    Still can't stand Hayley btw, biggest snake going! Eyal went in last night :joy:
  • Summer69
    1367 posts Professional
    Hayley is ridiculously annoying, its a shame eyal saved her. I get laura is supporting hayley but wes was right for backing his boy. samira is that annoying friend who doesn't have a partner but gets involved in everyone elses business

Georgia is gonne dump niall as soon as which is quite good as hes annoying and it will cause drama and I love the drama.

By the way I voted this thread as my favourite in the forum awards....
  • RBailss
    Summer69 wrote: »
    Hayley is ridiculously annoying, its a shame eyal saved her. I get laura is supporting hayley but wes was right for backing his boy. samira is that annoying friend who doesn't have a partner but gets involved in everyone elses business

Georgia is gonne dump niall as soon as which is quite good as hes annoying and it will cause drama and I love the drama.

By the way I voted this thread as my favourite in the forum awards....

Same :)
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Me three!

Georgie was dumping the Harry Potter weirdo before she even got off the balcony.
  • Denz
    2066 posts Fans' Favourite
    So started to watch it, still a few behind but it is addictive. Its **** TV no doubt but if you want to just chill it's pretty entertaining.

Well weird chatting to my mates sat night about it, football and love Island were the main topics lol.
  • Summer69
    1367 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Me three!

Georgie was dumping the Harry Potter weirdo before she even got off the balcony.

yeh shes played it well, go for the easy target when you arrive so she stays and then when someone she likes comes in she is gonna make her move. Cant really blame her for it as its the only way to stay but she will still be called out as a snake cueing more drama......love it
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    The new dude picking Laura is obviously set up too. Her and Wes are probably the strongest couple so he must have been told to cause some drama.
  • Summer69
    1367 posts Professional
    yeh agree, i can see them staying together for the whole show. tbf wes seems pretty sound, she seems slightly nuts but then that's women in general
  • RBailss
    Yeah, I thought Wes done the right thing last night... was backing up one of his boys!

Jack & Dani my favourite couple tbh.
  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought Wes done the right thing last night... was backing up one of his boys!

Yeah, I think Wes only did what the girls would have done the other way round.

Dani and Jack are so adorable it makes me wanna vomit
  • jpsblue
    4100 posts National Call-Up
    it made me sick seeing Wes just bow down and apologise to Laura, as if he did something wrong.

**** that, your mates "partner" is literally saying stuff like "he makes me sick to my stomach", and you're not going to tell him? imagine if it was the other way around and one of Laura's friends was being spoken about like that infront of her.
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1136 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any bets on what Adams been up to now?

I'm guessing something to do with Hayley or new girl
  • RBailss
    I’ve heard off one of my mates (the one who knows someone who works on the set) that a guy walks out tonight because of it!
  • Knowlesdinho
    11229 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    I’ve heard off one of my mates (the one who knows someone who works on the set) that a guy walks out tonight because of it!

aznFfY2.jpg
  • RBailss
    edited June 2018
    I'm revealing no more than that!
    No seriously, that's all you's are getting! :trollface:
  • Knowlesdinho
    11229 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm revealing no more than that!
    No seriously, that's all you's are getting! :trollface:

Nobody cares though :lol:
  • Summer69
    1367 posts Professional
    Reckon either he says he should have kept Kendall or he's banged someone else bit surely the cameras would have picked it up?
  • RBailss
    I reckon he's been messaging another bird or something.
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional
    The question is lads when is alex gonna get a bit of luck!? I thought the girls bigged up too much what megan said, i dont think she really fancied him at all but he well had his hopes up. And eyal....snake lads....pure snake
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Yh eyal is a **** as well, when he went up to Megan and Alex when they were talking was bad
  • Summer69
    1367 posts Professional
    nah I don't blame eyal for that, he isn't going to pair up with Hayley again so whats he meant to do, just sit there and wait for recoupling so he gets kicked out, plus megan is pretty fit.
    In the normal world it would be harsh as hes your mate, but hes only known the guy for a week and if he wants his free holiday to continue you got to make your move. Alex is too nice for this show, and I felt for him the way everyone was bigging him up before the date, talk about pressure!

good shout on the texting @RBailss, I forgot they have phones in there.
  • SebCFC123
    No just wait till they’ve finished talking obviously
  • RBailss
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    No just wait till they’ve finished talking obviously

Yeah, thought that was a bit snakey... Everyone is playing a game at the end of the day!
  • Rb10119
    1958 posts Play-Off Hero
    That new girl :love:
  • Rb10119
    1958 posts Play-Off Hero
    That new girl :love:
  • RBailss
    You seen her insta... jheeeeeeez
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4169 posts National Call-Up
    Jack and Dani are winning this quite comfortably in my opinion.

Not really in to this years as much as I have been previously, there's really not many likeable people in there besides Jack, Dani and Wes.

Eyal's a creepy bloke, don't know what it is but there's something not right about him.
    Niall's incredibly insecure. Funny at times, but overall he's a bit annoying.
    Alex is incredibly boring. Girls on Twitter FUMING he's still not found anyone, perhaps he should find a personality first?
    Adam is a vile human being. Manipulative, loves himself, can see him being the abusive type in a relationship.
    Reserving judgement on the two new blokes.

Hayley is awful. Brexit, not knowing what an earlobe is, just generally being thick as anything. Needs to be dumped from the villa ASAP, Eyal cocked up massively here. Bring Kendall back in her place please.
    Samira is a melt. Reckons Charlie was her type before she'd even seen his face. Proper desperate.
    Georgia is a nutjob. Will ditch Niall at the first opportunity, don't like her at all.
    Laura is a tad annoying. The way she spoke down to Wes after he told Eyal about Hayley being a bit of a **** was ridiculous.
    Rosie is a bit irrelevant, not seen much of her but wasn't a fan of how quick she jumped on Adam when Kendall was out of the picture. Hopefully redeems herself tonight and bins Adam off.
    Megan is unreal. Reminds me of Margot Robbie. Weapon.
  • Summer69
    1367 posts Professional

Not really in to this years as much as I have been previously, there's really not many likeable people in there besides Jack, Dani and Wes.

Eyal's a creepy bloke, don't know what it is but there's something not right about him.
    Alex is incredibly boring. Girls on Twitter FUMING he's still not found anyone, perhaps he should find a personality first?
    Adam is a vile human being. Manipulative, loves himself, can see him being the abusive type in a relationship.

Hayley is awful. Brexit, not knowing what an earlobe is, just generally being thick as anything. Needs to be dumped from the villa ASAP, Eyal cocked up massively here. Bring Kendall back in her place please.
    Samira is a melt. Reckons Charlie was her type before she'd even seen his face. Proper desperate.
    Georgia is a nutjob. Will ditch Niall at the first opportunity, don't like her at all.
    Laura is a tad annoying. The way she spoke down to Wes after he told Eyal about Hayley being a bit of a **** was ridiculous.
    Rosie is a bit irrelevant, not seen much of her but wasn't a fan of how quick she jumped on Adam when Kendall was out of the picture. Hopefully redeems herself tonight and bins Adam off.

lol, I literally agree with everything you say about every person there although I like laura.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4169 posts National Call-Up
    Summer69 wrote: »

lol, I literally agree with everything you say about every person there although I like laura.

Yeah she seems less psycho than the rest but the whole 'I'm not angry, I'm disappointed' thing with Wes was a bit weird :joy: she has grown on me recently, hated her at the start.
  • SebCFC123
    Yh I don’t like many of the people this year but tbf I didn’t like many last year either but was better last year so far.

And on hayley when she got asked to suck the guys earlobe I literally said she’s gonna say ‘what’s an earlobe’ and was in disbelief when she actually did. She’s the worst person there along with Adam who I hope has done something really bad and no one goes near him but I bet he’ll end up with Hayley as they’re both as awful as each other