If EA made FUT19.......

JayyThunder
5058 posts Big Money Move
With way higher card weight's, but no market. Would you play it?

In essence just like the WC mode. But more SBC's and probably a slew of different packs. And you still get coins and a 1 player pack after every game, with tournaments that offer rewards after each round and overall win.

Comments

• Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    How would you complete marquee matchups then? Too many players as compared to the wc mode which have less players. Completing an sbc would then be based on pack luck.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    No. Hell no. 85% of my fut fun comes from trading towards a great team. If I get it for free I’ll just play seasons of something.
  • WFCBagnall
    78943 posts Moderator
    Would be better. Market just ruins everything every year.
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah a big part of the fun for me is packing someone valuable, if everything effectively has no value then that kills my interest
  • RadioShaq
    16075 posts Moderator
    I would. The community is really against good cardweights though so would ruin the population.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I would. The community is really against good cardweights though so would ruin the population.

Look at the amount of people playing WC though, over two million players online today, that's some amount for a mode that many on here believe is dying. :joy: WC has obviously been a huge success, the numbers speak for themselves.

A lot of the lads on here are pay to winners, or master traders who like their team advantages. I'd personally love a similar system in normal fut, it would get rid of coin sellers, EA could bring back player trades.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

Look at the amount of people playing WC though, over two million players online today, that's some amount for a mode that many on here believe is dying. :joy: WC has obviously been a huge success, the numbers speak for themselves.

A lot of the lads on here are pay to winners, or master traders who like their team advantages. I'd personally love a similar system in normal fut, it would get rid of coin sellers, EA could bring back player trades.
    Where’d you get those numbers? 2M players on wc mode thats sick. No wonder its so easy to win.
  • Hicksy2011
    16957 posts World Class
    The problem is the chemistry
    With way more leagues and stuff, you might just never ever pack that one player that pieces your whole hybrid together, having essentially 5 leagues makes it ok
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Where’d you get those numbers? 2M players on wc mode thats sick. No wonder its so easy to win.

Go into normal WC online, with real teams, you can see how many people are online.
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero

Right in the main menu in wc online it says how many players are playing the mode and yes its around 2 million, amazing numbers.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Getting rid of the market would be a huge mistake...
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    This would finally drive me away from FUT..

Market needs to stay, cardweight need to be less atrocious, packs should be cheaper and they need to get rid of FIFA points.

But we all know that isn't going to happen..

I was done with WC mode after a few hours. Didn't spend anything and had 3 icons and an 85 rated team..
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I would. I hardly have time to trade etc. That's why people are saying they need a mode for casuals.
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    no it should take months to build a decent team not days / weeks .
    the market/ trading is a massive part of fut and will be booring without it.
    although weights have been very low in 18 the excitement and fun would dissapear from packs if it was to easy .
    also there would be no reason to need to play competetive modes for rewards .
    i spend atleast half my time on fut doing other things other than just games.
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    The problem is that people are right at each end of the spectrum. For example, Im probably in the middle, I've got a couple of million coins racked up through trading, but there are people who have had Ronaldo and Gullit since November. At the same time, there are people with 600k who are absolutely loving WC mode because they can get Icons who they never would have got.

The Icon SBC is a good example of that. The players who rinsed millions of coins into the mode at the start will find that so easy, and can repeat it until their hearts content. For those who used it as a RTG, then it would be a lot harder to achieve and something really fun to work towards.

The whole point is that this game is not for everyone, one SBC will be too easy, but to the same person, it will be too hard.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

Go into normal WC online, with real teams, you can see how many people are online.
    neo_wolf82 wrote: »

Right in the main menu in wc online it says how many players are playing the mode and yes its around 2 million, amazing numbers.

Wow and still people say its dead. And this is the regular good but messed up by EA version. Imagine it had had more squad slots for fut, the actual squads, tournaments with requirements etc etc. Crazy.
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro

Wow and still people say its dead. And this is the regular good but messed up by EA version. Imagine it had had more squad slots for fut, the actual squads, tournaments with requirements etc etc. Crazy.

Hahaha, don't be ridiculous, getting the real squads is far to much effort. Did you not see they've scanned 30 new players faces?? You should be more grateful. :expressionless:
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    No. Hell no. 85% of my fut fun comes from trading towards a great team. If I get it for free I’ll just play seasons of something.

• Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    ThommyAre wrote: »

Hahaha, don't be ridiculous, getting the real squads is far to much effort. Did you not see they've scanned 30 new players faces?? You should be more grateful. :expressionless:

Its hilarious how they scanned milinkovic savic’s face but he is not in the game yet.
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    ThommyAre wrote: »

Its hilarious how they scanned milinkovic savic’s face but he is not in the game yet.

If one scenario could sum up EA, it would be that :lol:
  • Futfanatic wrote: »

just a small handful on this forum saying the game is dead, luckily the majority enjoy playing the game, plenty potential to improve WC mode as u say