1 Nation WL during the whole WC?

xLewangoalski9x
228 posts Sunday League Hero
So EA have just added another 1 nation WL. Does that mean there will be 1 nation WL all the way through the end of WC? That way TOTS players of the best nations might go up a lot.

Comments

• QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does anyone even still play fifa?
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »

What’s worse.. people playing fifa or people not playing fifa but still trolling on the game’s forum?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    BL86 wrote: »

What’s worse.. people playing fifa or people not playing fifa but still trolling on the game’s forum?

You can not play a game and still be on the forums.
  • xLewangoalski9x

I wonder that also. He is not playing anymore, but still checking the forum every day to see what's new and troll other people.
  • BL86
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Yeah that’s true but if you didn’t play the game why mock others that still do is my point.
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah I think itll be one nation WL for the whole WC. Kinda sucks since I'll have no use for prime rio, vieira, and gullit
  • BL86
    fauxylar wrote: »
    Yeah I think itll be one nation WL for the whole WC. Kinda sucks since I'll have no use for prime rio, vieira, and gullit

I agree.. I’d rather a separate event for people to have fun with 1 nation teams rather than take over the WL format whereby I can’t use the team I’ve grinded for all year.
  • Denz
    2850 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably to try and push people into wc.
  • kraid
    5237 posts Big Money Move
    What’s the point in bringing in a wc mode then changing the normal bloody mode to be like the World Cup?!?!
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    If EA do this they are absolute idiots and there will be uproar! Forget about people who have been grinding the game all year to build their dream team with multiple prime icons and TOTS players....we will just stop you from being to able to use them for a month by creating a one nation WL for the duration of the WC. Yeah cheers EA, morons.

P.S. What was the point in bringing out a World Cup mode if they are just gonna do this?
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    I won't be bothering that's for sure. Played it all year to get prime Henry, Gullit and R9 and now can't use them all.
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    I have ready very nice Brazil squad, but i was thinking of dutch side, but it is to late for dutch side bcs of my coins, was thinking of:

Tots zoet
    Tots de ligt, van dijk, zegelar, van anholt
    Tots promes, prime overmars, prime gullit, prime rajkaard (alternative for overmars tots depay)
    Prime bergkamp and prime van basten

Would realky like to try that team.

Anyway i like when they have some req for WL.
  • PiotrLolo
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    So when I finally managed to get a nice blue Serie A team I have to play gold ones again. Just great.... Definitely I will have a chance against people with endless stack of coins.
  • lad33
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    What’s the point in bringing in a wc mode then changing the normal bloody mode to be like the World Cup?!?!

lol. Well they've changed the WC mode into WL so why not!

*tongue in cheek*
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    I won't be bothering that's for sure. Played it all year to get prime Henry, Gullit and R9 and now can't use them all.
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    So when I finally managed to get a nice blue Serie A team I have to play gold ones again. Just great.... Definitely I will have a chance against people with endless stack of coins.

Exactly. I swear EA deliberately think up ideas to **** their fan base off as an internal joke.
  • Ridiculous :D
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional

• BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Anyone got a link to the calendar? Doing it as a 1 off fair enough, but if you grinded all year or use hybrid sides then you’re screwed. There is almost zero reason to play right now.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3379 posts National Call-Up
    One second people complain it's all the same teams with gullit viera Ronaldo etc next they complain when it's been mixed up
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    One second people complain it's all the same teams with gullit viera Ronaldo etc next they complain when it's been mixed up

People have paid for a product, they have a right to complain.
  • JED_JD
    1696 posts Fans' Favourite
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Just a little sad really
  • xLewangoalski9x
    BMANUTD wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to the calendar? Doing it as a 1 off fair enough, but if you grinded all year or use hybrid sides then you’re screwed. There is almost zero reason to play right now.

So far the next 2 WLs are 1 nation only. We will see what can EA bring to us after that.
  • PiotrLolo
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    sheffutd87 wrote: »

Exactly. I swear EA deliberately think up ideas to **** their fan base off as an internal joke.

I managed to get into WL first time in FIFA18 this week and now this. I'm really not happy. I wonder if gold players will give me that 7 wins that I need to auto-qualify.

• forearms
    5141 posts Big Money Move

You will get the same number of wins you normally get +/- 2
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    BMANUTD wrote: »

So far the next 2 WLs are 1 nation only. We will see what can EA bring to us after that.

Cheers mate.
  • JayBee
    1092 posts Professional
    Managed to complete gullit on Thursday my first icon this year and they change the requirements to this for 2 weeks in a row, what a joke. Why couldn’t they do this when everyone had 11 man icon stacked teams :|
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have doubt they will change this back to normal WL . It happend last year once people complain enough after the first one 1nation WL then the 2nd will be cancelled .
  • JayBee
    1092 posts Professional
    How do we complain? I have a full untradable team so won’t be able to play, wasn’t fussed about 1 but 2 is annoying for monthly’s
  • MatteoDiBella
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I called this happening when it was first announced. I wasn’t happy at first but it will be interesting to play some different teams. If I finally hit gold 1 it will be ok with me.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    I called this happening when it was first announced. I wasn’t happy at first but it will be interesting to play some different teams. If I finally hit gold 1 it will be ok with me.

Yep, it’s gonna be great playing the same Brazilian or French team every game.