Seedorf and Forlan would be the dream
  • Denz
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would like

Beckenbauer
    Socrates
    Garrincha
    Baresi

Think we will get someone like lahm which would be nice.
  • Maradona
    4445 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    I've been watching old world cup matches videos... on tv... I'd like to see Beckenbauer back and Kempes is a must. That guy was a tank... also a dutch winger from 78 and 74, Rosenbrink...lastly, the whole Brazilian 1970 team... Rivelino, CA Torres, Gerson, Jairzinho, Tostao.

Bring legends back, Suker, Torres, Scholes, becks... where they went?
  • Alex_cr
    5096 posts Big Money Move
    I just want Roberto Baggio really. Weah would be cool too.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Beckham would be nice as well
  • Alex_cr

Problem with Beckham is I’d just have to use him even though he wouldn’t really suit the game (presuming pace is still vital)
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    BATISTUTA!

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    We’ve got rid of loads of the filler, don’t get why you want to get more of the same.

You’ll all be going mad when you have to wait until April for Zidane because they have to get Forlan etc out first.
  • Daveofwales01
    8349 posts League Winner
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    I just want Roberto Baggio really. Weah would be cool too.

Ooh, baggio cam behind cantona and batistuta, dreamy
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    93 rated prime Lahm
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite

Problem with Beckham is I’d just have to use him even though he wouldn’t really suit the game (presuming pace is still vital)

Would be a good cm
  • Daveofwales01
    8349 posts League Winner
    Very united based but, Paul Parker, had amazing leap for such a small guy and was solid defensively with good crossing, Denis Irwin, just loved the guy and he took a mean pen, the real Roy Keane and Paul scholes, self explanatory, kanchelskis, very quick to satisfy the meta and was fun to watch, Ryan Giggs, he needs 4* skills and a 3* WF though, Mark Hughes, like Diego Costa but more aggressive, great finisher, Brian Robson, just a general in midfield and a true box to box midfielder, eye for goal, aggressive, strong and inspirational.
  • FarPostGhost
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stuart Pearce & Stan Collymore
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    We’ve got rid of loads of the filler, don’t get why you want to get more of the same.

You’ll all be going mad when you have to wait until April for Zidane because they have to get Forlan etc out first.

Or maybe EA could revamp the system and get rid of the throwback thursday release concept
  • FarPostGhost
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d like to see a 2 tier system...

International icons: These would work the same as icons now and would be the elite superstars.

Club/league icons: Players that maybe have a cult following at clubs, instead of linking to everyone they are attributed to the league they played in and can have lower ratings. Jimmy Bullard 83 card anyone?
  • Danic123
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite

International icons: These would work the same as icons now and would be the elite superstars.

Club/league icons: Players that maybe have a cult following at clubs, instead of linking to everyone they are attributed to the league they played in and can have lower ratings. Jimmy Bullard 83 card anyone?

Now that would be an interesting concept.
  • vibemix881
    2755 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zizou, Seedorf, Kaka pls
  • Alex_cr

I love this idea
  • jpsblue
    3947 posts National Call-Up

yep that's a brilliant idea

would love a "club icon" Ledley King card as a Spurs fan.
  • Baker
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zola!!!
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Roberto Baggio
    Gabriel Batistuta
    Cafu
    Eric Cantona
    Roger Milla
    Paul Gascoigne
    Jurgen Klinsmann
    Ferenc Puskas
    Zinedine Zidane
    Eusebio

Thats who i would like to see
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Paul Parker, Michael carrick, Nicolas anelka...these are not icons
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Very united based but, Paul Parker, had amazing leap for such a small guy and was solid defensively with good crossing, Denis Irwin, just loved the guy and he took a mean pen, the real Roy Keane and Paul scholes, self explanatory, kanchelskis, very quick to satisfy the meta and was fun to watch, Ryan Giggs, he needs 4* skills and a 3* WF though, Mark Hughes, like Diego Costa but more aggressive, great finisher, Brian Robson, just a general in midfield and a true box to box midfielder, eye for goal, aggressive, strong and inspirational.

Half of them at their peak would barley be mid 80s players.
  • Daveofwales01
    8349 posts League Winner
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Half of them at their peak would barley be mid 80s players.

Not bothered what rating they would have on most of them, it's about your perspective and they are iconic figures to me, I assume you mean Parker, Irwin, kanchelskis and maybe Hughes, the others all stand up IMO
  • CervezaNL
    1271 posts Professional
    Johan Cruijff
  • ChrisLFC
    7094 posts Big Money Move
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Cahill? What would his Prime's rating be? 82? With the base and mid versions being in the 70-78 region?

Probably 82-84. I don't how legends would with low ratings like 78 though. Would they still be expensive if they were the same rating as a non rare discards?
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Gazza
    Zidane
    Boban
    Suker
    Asprilla
    Bryan Robson
    Gattuso
    McCoist
    Platt
    Gerrard
    Lampard
    Bobby Baggio
    Luigi Appoloni
    Lillian Thuram
    Alessandro Melli
    Edgar Davids
    Clarence Seedorf

A few of these will be a very welcome addition.
  • ChrisLFC
    7094 posts Big Money Move

Play him at CAM. Have him on corners and free kicks.