⚽ The Eredivisie Lounge - Ajax and PSV qualify for the CL! ⚽

Comments

  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Watching Oranje?

    I am excited to see if we can continue our good form
  • Manutelli
    18778 posts World Class
    Thought the game was quite bad. Awful pressing, horrible defending and offensive also quite meh.

    Holland really needs to become more zonal orientated when defending and offensive wise midfielders really need to get more involved. Liking Proper though, at least he advances the ball forward a decent amount of time.

    The goal was great, direct passing through the middle.
  • Manutelli
    18778 posts World Class
    Wish he put the minute before online and many other moments in which Ooijer was provoking players and supporters all the time. Using the word 'kanker' multiple times as well. Oh well, was to be expected from him and than you get a reaction and all hell breaks loose.
  • lucas
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    LOL ofcourse i got in the ultimate sbc koulibaly one of the only players i didn’t want
  • alex1987
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    lucas wrote: »
    LOL ofcourse i got in the ultimate sbc koulibaly one of the only players i didn’t want

    Got Lewandowski in the SBC. Looks like an awesome player. Bought OTW Batshuay for 16k to go as striker partner as I'm using SBC KDB. Bargain.
    Got Koulibaly last week, will chuck Koulibaly and I think Alli into the Tuesday one. Hoping for either a Bundes player or Messi/Ronaldo.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Blind is in, and its an instent boring game

    Get koeman out pls
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    lucas wrote: »
    LOL ofcourse i got in the ultimate sbc koulibaly one of the only players i didn’t want

    Got ToTS Aguero which is great, except the fact that he doesn't fit my team. So now I made a cheap BPL team around ToTS Aguero and PoTM Zaha as a fitness squad.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    lucas wrote: »
    LOL ofcourse i got in the ultimate sbc koulibaly one of the only players i didn’t want

    Got ToTS Aguero which is great, except the fact that he doesn't fit my team. So now I made a cheap BPL team around ToTS Aguero and PoTM Zaha as a fitness squad.

    I got tots walker, already had his nif in my team :)
  • Mart
    8031 posts League Winner
    No point in picking players like Vormer and Babel. Focus on getting a team together in the long run, they won't be a part of it.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Mart wrote: »
    No point in picking players like Vormer and Babel. Focus on getting a team together in the long run, they won't be a part of it.

    IKR :D its so stupid.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    I disagree. They could easily be part of the EUROs
  • alex1987
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    Santiago wrote: »
    I disagree. They could easily be part of the EUROs

    Exactly. We need the best players at this moment, not the ones with the most potential.
    Qualification games are this year. We'll see who's best after qualification.
  • Manutelli
    18778 posts World Class
    Blind is trash
    Berghuis should always start if you look at this team and so should Propper
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    This whole Nouri thing sucks. I don't want to judge them because ofcourse I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes but from what I have seen in the media his family are really going all out for money.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    This whole Nouri thing sucks. I don't want to judge them because ofcourse I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes but from what I have seen in the media his family are really going all out for money.

    They feel like ajax should have used the defibrilator earlier. So they hold ajax responsible
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    This whole Nouri thing sucks. I don't want to judge them because ofcourse I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes but from what I have seen in the media his family are really going all out for money.

    They feel like ajax should have used the defibrilator earlier. So they hold ajax responsible

    Obviously but they went from apparently not caring about money to only caring about money.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    This whole Nouri thing sucks. I don't want to judge them because ofcourse I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes but from what I have seen in the media his family are really going all out for money.

    They feel like ajax should have used the defibrilator earlier. So they hold ajax responsible

    Obviously but they went from apparently not caring about money to only caring about money.

    Yeah. Money shouldnt even be in your mind at this stage.

    But thats the world were living in
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    This explained it well imo
    46BfS44.jpg
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    This explained it well imo
    46BfS44.jpg

    Agreed 100%
  • lucas
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    Santiago wrote: »
    This explained it well imo
    46BfS44.jpg

    Agreed 100%

  • lucas
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    Has anyone in here tried prime litmanen yet? Looking at the cost of the sbc and seems like a bargain, have already deco, larsson, zanetti and crespo so would go in cm. Is he any good there?
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Calciomercato (not very reliable) : Ajax want Fellaini :joy:
  • alex1987
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    lucas wrote: »
    Has anyone in here tried prime litmanen yet? Looking at the cost of the sbc and seems like a bargain, have already deco, larsson, zanetti and crespo so would go in cm. Is he any good there?

    I have. Better at CAM as he does lack some physical. But his finishing and finesse shots are amazing.
  • xciljw
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    Santiago wrote: »
    Calciomercato (not very reliable) : Ajax want Fellaini :joy:

    Eto'o, Balotelli, Fellaini. Fits perfectly. :#
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    xciljw wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »
    Calciomercato (not very reliable) : Ajax want Fellaini :joy:

    Eto'o, Balotelli, Fellaini. Fits perfectly. :#

    One difference though. The first 2 would have been decent purchases...Fellaini? Not so much :D
  • Mart
    8031 posts League Winner
    Fellaini would ruin our league, let's be honest. Regardless of our playstyle.
  • lucas
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    lucas wrote: »
    Has anyone in here tried prime litmanen yet? Looking at the cost of the sbc and seems like a bargain, have already deco, larsson, zanetti and crespo so would go in cm. Is he any good there?

    I have. Better at CAM as he does lack some physical. But his finishing and finesse shots are amazing.

    But worth the 150k for doing the sbc?
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    Roma's most reliable journalist just tweeted that Roma have secured Justin Kluivert from Ajax for 15m + 5m in bonuses + a percentage of a future transfer fee.
  • Manutelli
    18778 posts World Class
    care
Sign In or Register to comment.