there is way too much Ai interference in this game

antonius
719 posts Semi-Pro
as title..... way too much interference has ruined the skill gap and general fun of the game

Comments

• Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    sometimes I put my controller down and the game keeps playing itself even against other players lol

• Marg09
    190 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know...At least it's not that hard to break since it's not a good AI...AI in FIFA is so bad if you compare it to other games.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5364 posts Big Money Move
    Occasionally if a game gets away from me. Say it’s 2-1 in the 70th minute and by the 80th it’s 4-1. I’ll put my controller down. Usually I get up and go get some water or something before my next game. But I’ve watched the last few. And my defense without me touching the controller is astonishly hard to break down. I’ve considered playing a few games in weekend league where I don’t control anything that happens on defense other than clearing the ball. Just to see what happens.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2836 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isnt that what all WL players do. Select a midfielder and let AI do the defending?
  • Dragon007
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2018
    Truthurts wrote: »
    sometimes I put my controller down and the game keeps playing itself even against other players lol

Actually some games, I seem to do better when I put the controller down. The opposing player cannot steal the ball from AI. This game is so messed up...
  • Colo86
    6 posts Ball Boy
    First of all, sorry if I mess up cause inglish is not my first language.
    Fifa used to be way better than PES because it was more "real". Things were harder to do, cause you had to try and make the correct moves, instead of passing passing passing or dribbling with ANY player as in PES.
    I understand that Fifa was harder to play, but now i think it went the other way. Theres no gain for players who try to play football. You can play "the game" and get away with it. What i mean....you can have no clue how to creat oportunities or defend or anything. 180 degree passes, automatic defense.
    There are guys who will never EVER come get the ball from you. They will wait, running back, "guessing" every sinlge move you make. Every change in direction, skill, everything. And if they recover the ball in their own goal, just clear it buy passing passing passing forward, no matter if their player is looking the other way.
    Maybe its my mistake, by traying to get a "real" match experience from a videogame....but i think it was there, but not anymore.
    You can either magically guess every move, or choose a different player and let the AI do the job to recover the ball.
    Hope they bring football back in Fifa 2019
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Colo86 wrote: »
    First of all, sorry if I mess up cause inglish is not my first language.
    Fifa used to be way better than PES because it was more "real". Things were harder to do, cause you had to try and make the correct moves, instead of passing passing passing or dribbling with ANY player as in PES.
    I understand that Fifa was harder to play, but now i think it went the other way. Theres no gain for players who try to play football. You can play "the game" and get away with it. What i mean....you can have no clue how to creat oportunities or defend or anything. 180 degree passes, automatic defense.
    There are guys who will never EVER come get the ball from you. They will wait, running back, "guessing" every sinlge move you make. Every change in direction, skill, everything. And if they recover the ball in their own goal, just clear it buy passing passing passing forward, no matter if their player is looking the other way.
    Maybe its my mistake, by traying to get a "real" match experience from a videogame....but i think it was there, but not anymore.
    You can either magically guess every move, or choose a different player and let the AI do the job to recover the ball.
    Hope they bring football back in Fifa 2019

Well said! Lets hope for the best in 2019