Cheating is even more rampant in WC

Sm0key_J0e
437 posts Sunday League Hero
It was already bad in the normal game but in the WC, almost every other player I meet are cheating.
I report them all, usually there are similar usernames when you search for them meaning that EA have banned them before.

They should be able to ban them for life so that they don't just create a new username and continue to cheat.

Comments

• Yulianna
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    yes maybe a death penalty ????
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    It was already bad in the normal game but in the WC, almost every other player I meet are cheating.
    I report them all, usually there are similar usernames when you search for them meaning that EA have banned them before.

They should be able to ban them for life so that they don't just create a new username and continue to cheat.

yes and why not a death sentence???
  • jajce111
    2807 posts Fans' Favourite

What kind of cheat they use and how do you know they cheat?
  • fred1266
    1886 posts Play-Off Hero
    yea what kinda cheat exactly
  • LoboNobo
    6462 posts Big Money Move
    jajce111 wrote: »

What kind of cheat they use and how do you know they cheat?

Yeah, apart from some farmers that are easy to recognize, I haven't met any cheaters. Unless I didn't notice, which would mean they were ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • jajce111
    2807 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played a lot of games and not much cheaters are in fut, well there are some farmers in drafts but that doesnt bother me, i havent met a single cheater in wc mode, not even in a draft...
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    It depends where you live, if you're from Western Europe or US it's less likely you will meet cheaters. Most cheaters/hackers are from places like Russia and Far East.
  • LoboNobo
    6462 posts Big Money Move
    maksi wrote: »
    It depends where you live, if you're from Western Europe or US it's less likely you will meet cheaters. Most cheaters/hackers are from places like Russia and Far East.

I'm from Poland, and read above.
  • alemiesz
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I agree that it is impossible to enjoy the FUT WC mode. Literally every player I have met was cheating using a hack that freezes my game temporarily at convenient moments for my opponent. This happens when I have the ball for a prolonged period of time, approach the opponents goal or my opponent approaches mine.

I haven't met a single cheater like this on the WC seasons mode, implying its not my client or connection that's in the wrong.
  • maksi
    edited June 2018
    I never met such a cheater, it's your connection to EA servers.

FUT WC mode uses dedicated servers, WC regular mode uses peer to peer.
  • maksi
    People blame everything that's wrong to cheaters.
  • hodzis23
    14 posts Ball Boy
    I live in Latvia, i've played since FIFA 13 and i don't think i've ever matched a cheater, what excatly do the cheaters do?
  • maksi
    edited June 2018
    - stats / traits/ attributes player boosts by using cheat engine
    - legacy defending
  • DSD27
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    I just played a guy, his club name was "get hacked" and he made my controller stop working in-game, it works fine on pause menu but in-game commands take 1 second to respond,