OT - Love Island 2018

Comments

• RBailss
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    TalentFG wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Haven't watched it yet but will catch up tonight, despite what people say it gets people pretty addicted & the majority of those laughing & rubbishing it off will be watching it with their girlfriends etc, or alone. it's one of the most popular tv shows for a reason, not because everyone says they don't watch it to seem cool, but they do :D

Everyone has their own views on it but I love it hahaha

I'm with you. Couldn't care less what "superior" people think.

We assuming he's picking Dani

The doctor appears to have no game.

I know who he picks... I mentioned earlier my mate from footy knows someone who's a cameraman for ITV, obviously its filmed a day ahead so its already happened. I'll not spoil it though.
  • RBailss
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Never heard of it? Is it a a British thing?

No

It’s a television programme for people with very limited brain cells

I'd class myself as pretty intelligent

AHAHAHA @SupaNoodle1990

@mods
  • SimmoEFC
    11506 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't watched it yet but will catch up tonight, despite what people say it gets people pretty addicted & the majority of those laughing & rubbishing it off will be watching it with their girlfriends etc, or alone. it's one of the most popular tv shows for a reason, not because everyone says they don't watch it to seem cool, but they do :D

He likely picks Dani and Samira steps forward for Jack.

Then the Doctor goes back to working 16 hour shifts.
  • Argie8
    5950 posts Big Money Move
    I think the best part of the show (other than the hot girls) is that it's super self aware and tongue in cheek. Nobody is taking it too seriously. It's just light, funny addictive viewing with characters that you grow to like
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4196 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    I strongly backed Jack and Dani to win before it had kicked off. If Adam picks Dani tonight I will be fuming.

:smile:
    Jack/Dani
    Niall/Kendall

:neutral:
    Adam
    Hayley/Eyal
    Samira/Alex
    Laura/Wes

• WFCBagnall
    72212 posts Moderator
    I stuck a fiver on Jack and Dani to win before it had even kicked off. If Adam picks Dani tonight I will be fuming.

Jack/Dani
    Niall/Kendall

Adam
    Hayley/Eyal
    Samira/Alex
    Laura/Wes

Betting talk is against forum rules

o:)
  • Azof
    17023 posts World Class
    lul at dave
  • Knowlesdinho
    11529 posts Has That Special Something

I know who he picks... I mentioned earlier my mate from footy knows someone who's a cameraman for ITV, obviously its filmed a day ahead so its already happened. I'll not spoil it though.

cH2WJrl.jpg
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I stuck a fiver on Jack and Dani to win before it had even kicked off. If Adam picks Dani tonight I will be fuming.

Jack/Dani
    Niall/Kendall

Adam
    Hayley/Eyal
    Samira/Alex
    Laura/Wes

Betting talk is against forum rules

o:)

He stuck 5 peanuts on this with his hamster!
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Amended. Hush hush.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Anyway, Adam is 110% picking Dani. Could tell from his little speech before they cut it off last night. First one he pointed out when he walked in was Dani. I still think Jack and Dani will end up coupling up, Laura and Adam will couple up and Alex will be first to go.
  • WFCBagnall
    72212 posts Moderator
    Amended. Hush hush.

Only joking :D:kissing_heart:
  • Knowlesdinho
    Tribute wrote: »
    I'd rather listen to someone talk about GDPR for 5 hours than watch 5 minutes of that ****.

That is literally what I’m going through at the moment!
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26096 posts Player of the Year
    I'd rather listen to someone talk about GDPR for 5 hours than watch 5 minutes of that ****.

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    #MuggledOff
  • jenksiee123
    21997 posts Club Captain
    There's gonna be some beef
  • Dodds
    8102 posts League Winner
    Nah feel sorry for Niall like.
  • BrentfordFC
    12482 posts Has That Special Something
    Within first 5 mins of the first one I thought Niall was abit of a bellend. But he seems ok now :lol:

Not watching it now. Will catch up tomorrow but gathering by your reactions that mug stole Niall’s bird :joy:
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    It's aids, cancer, gonorrhoea and herpes wrapped up in a glamorous package and marketed to dumbasses.

Not just this, all reality TV.

• Knowlesdinho
    It's aids, cancer, gonorrhoea and herpes wrapped up in a glamorous package and marketed to dumbasses.

Even Come Dine with me?
  • RBailss

cH2WJrl.jpg

He got it right & I had money on it! :D
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Honestly, I used to despise all this reality TV. Didn't see the appeal at all. But once you get a girlfriend, you're forced in to watching it and you get hooked yourself.

Made In Chelsea, Love Island and Geordie Shore (not so much now, but a few seasons back) are fantastic to binge watch.
  • Ulook92
    13789 posts Has That Special Something
    coatsy wrote: »
    No just no

• Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up

Even Come Dine with me?

No, I actually like that one :(

Because of the food, and utter idiots that get on it.

I still laugh at the episode with the guy that served peppers filled with baked beans and thought the fit posh bird would go out with him :D
  • Knowlesdinho

cH2WJrl.jpg

He got it right & I had money on it! :D

Nice, now go jump on his car :lol:
  • jpsblue
    4242 posts National Call-Up
    f*king brits, have to wait 9 hours for mysel and the girlfriend to get home work to watch the second episode

in other news love island australia just started up as well. my nights are now dedicated to love island uk and love island australia. what have i become.
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional

It's the devil.
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited June 2018
    jpsblue wrote: »
    f*king brits, have to wait 9 hours for mysel and the girlfriend to get home work to watch the second episode

in other news love island australia just started up as well. my nights are now dedicated to love island uk and love island australia. what have i become.

I think the technical term is a wet blanket...

...sorry that’s me commenting on this thread.
  • Hicksy2011
    13509 posts Has That Special Something
    Dani is so funny she might be the one
  • Hicksy2011
    13509 posts Has That Special Something
    Think this Georgia is going to be so annoying, she needs to go already