The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ultimate TOTS sbc worth doing?

BiGFOOT_BiLL
67 posts Park Captain
I have a EPL tots (Fernandinho 93) and would have to buy another tots player in order to do this SBC.

I'm just wondering whether people consider this SBC worth doing in terms of what they got out of it?

Comments

• silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2018
    Depends who you get really, doesn't it.
    Ronaldo - Totally worth it.
    Ter Stegen - "Ah man, I wish I'd kept Fernandinho"
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's a gamble but you have the chance to pull an amazing player, I got Alba but you could get Ronaldo you never know.
  • Kevcroft62
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2018
    I did it with alisson and torreira and gold rares got TOTS koulibaly already had him so sold him to keep untradeable ok i guess did hope for dybala same with calcio A SBC got one I already had not worth it really
  • mypetfrog
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Given that you'd have to buy a TOTS and get rid of Fernandinho, just to get Ter Stegen, Koulibally or Naldo... ..sadly, NO, not really. Its not turning out to be the amazing giveaway I'd hoped tbh. :(
  • CeeQue
    12010 posts Has That Special Something
    Did it with Neves/Douglas got Koulibaly back who is primed to get sacifriced for a potential Ter Stegen.
  • GoalGiant
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did and got Neymar, if say it’s worth it :trollface:

Can you afford to lose Fernandinho?
  • C o b r a
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    if u need to buy dont do it, used quagliarella and another 90 tots, found james
    Just did out of curiosity, im dkne with wl just playing wc mode
  • Dragon007
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Given that you'd have to buy a TOTS and get rid of Fernandinho, just to get Ter Stegen, Koulibally or Naldo... ..sadly, NO, not really. Its not turning out to be the amazing giveaway I'd hoped tbh. :(

Exactly. Was quite disappointing.
    What I don't get is how come most people pack these 3?
  • Extra_Ice
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don’t submit Fernandinho. If you want a gamble just buy 2 cheap tots and do it. I got Ramos but coulda just as easy got koulibaly. Gamble ain’t it bro
  • Guvnor
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did it with the German guy from the knock out tournament , and brought a cb one for 35k. Out rolled de bruyne. Worth it for me total cost less than 50k . Next one Iv got di ligt which I snipped for 30k earlier and going to put in Malcolm who I got from the very first sbc, who I no longer use, so 60k max cost again.

Thing is I have both my teams pretty much complete, if I get a top player I’ll be made up if not I’ll just stick them on the bench. So for me definetly worth doing. Plus sbcs are exciting.

Do it.
  • Byrnzie28
    1805 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do it

I did it with rony lopes and marega

And got ramos
  • mypetfrog
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Guvnor wrote: »
    I did it with the German guy from the knock out tournament , and brought a cb one for 35k. Out rolled de bruyne. Worth it for me total cost less than 50k . Next one Iv got di ligt which I snipped for 30k earlier and going to put in Malcolm who I got from the very first sbc, who I no longer use, so 60k max cost again.

Thing is I have both my teams pretty much complete, if I get a top player I’ll be made up if not I’ll just stick them on the bench. So for me definetly worth doing. Plus sbcs are exciting.

Do it.

Believe me, I TRIED to be positive about these and initially thought it was a great idea, until my terrible SBC luck kicked in, week after week. Yes, I'll be doing the next one (with Koulibally and Naldo!) but won't hit that button with any kind of excitement... Which is surely not what they intended?
  • nj10

Do it.

You snipped de ligt?

Thought he was untradeable...
  • Flamstead
    2962 posts Fans' Favourite
    nj10 wrote: »

Do it.

You snipped de ligt?

German guy is Volland from the DKT.
  • Byrnzie28
    1805 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    I'll be submitting the Naldo I packed in yesterdays SBC, and I expect to get Naldo again tomorrow,, or maybe Ter Stegen if I'm really lucky.

I bought that Finnish TOTS GK for 40K to drop into it too.
  • Boysie91
    9969 posts Has That Special Something
    Do it but not with Fernandinho. I got walker
  • Guvnor
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    Snipped a lazio cb who’s name is something like that!
  • Guvnor
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    Iv only done 3, two prem ones and the very first one! Otamendi, young, and Malcolm! Trust me watching Argentina come up followed by the city flag followed by..... otamendi is very depressing !! But all in all wasn’t too disappointed! Can understand your view though.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    it is called gambling
    the odds of getting a crappy one are higher according to what people are saying and polling

if you have a set team don't destroy it

if you have extra players coins etc and like to gamble go for it
  • nj10

Do it.

You snipped de ligt?

I know who the German guy is but
    I did it with the German guy from the knock out tournament , and brought a cb one for 35k. Next one Iv got di ligt which I snipped for 30k earlier

• BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ll be doing it by trading in De Ligt and Hummels.. both that will never get in my first 11. Gamble is worth it imo
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    whenever I got a TOTS player that sucked or I couldn't use I just recycled for the next TOTS SBC but that ends Tuesday lol
  • Yosef1607
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will put next hummels and de ligt for a hope for first elite player since tots upgrade started lets hope it end good. Worth it as it feels free as i dont need anyofthem.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite

Do it.

You snipped de ligt?

I know who the German guy is but
    I did it with the German guy from the knock out tournament , and brought a cb one for 35k. Next one Iv got di ligt which I snipped for 30k earlier

He means De Vrij
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    I threw partay in and hradecky. I got hradecky in my monthlies and am using him so that wasnt a loss, Didn’t use partay really. And just used some players out of my club I don’t use, had bailly, jesus, azpi, bakayoko, Valencia all worth about 11k and I pulled Ramos. Won’t go in my squad but may use as a sub as a cm
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    you should have sold the players from your club and bought cheaper ones to use
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    11k for tots Ramos isn’t so bad is it? They wasn’t getting used anyway
  • jonkero
    5877 posts Big Money Move
    Tots Messi here B)
  • JayBomb
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have TOTS Mane and TOTS Werner... I’d be taking a massive risk by doing it as I could end up getting Koulibaly, Walker or ter Stegen.

I think I’ll avoid.