Chemistry WC Mode

nsholmberg11
1126 posts Professional
Is it even important to have high chem anymore? Doesn’t seem like it makes much of any difference

Comments

• ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    Never been important in any FUT mode and it never will be. Use whoever you want wherever you want.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    ECUPirates wrote: »
    Never been important in any FUT mode and it never will be. Use whoever you want wherever you want.

What do you mean, never? A number of years ago chemistry was basically the most important aspect of your team.
  • mdizzl3
    12339 posts Has That Special Something
    ECUPirates wrote: »

Tin foil hat brigade
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Is it even important to have high chem anymore? Doesn’t seem like it makes much of any difference

Nowadays chem is not important one but. I still try to get a 100 chem team with everyone on at least eight chem, with loyalty and a manager.
  • nsholmberg11
    1126 posts Professional
    Nowadays chem is not important one but. I still try to get a 100 chem team with everyone on at least eight chem, with loyalty and a manager. [/quote]

Yeah I’m right there with ya. I can’t stand not having solid team and individual chem and the right manager. But of course I am tempted by the forces of the dark side too
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Nowadays chem is not important one but. I still try to get a 100 chem team with everyone on at least eight chem, with loyalty and a manager.

Yeah I’m right there with ya. I can’t stand not having solid team and individual chem and the right manager. But of course I am tempted by the forces of the dark side too[/quote]

I'm like you, I've always wanted a 100 chem team with everyone on ten chem with loyalty and a manager.

But realised that it's not needed. I wanted to get my tots Muller into my regular FUT team so my POTM Zaha ended up being on eight chem. I've not seen any difference in how he plays at all.