The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

World cup mode crashing

trampo23
580 posts An Exciting Prospect
WOrld cup fut mode is crashing for me after watching the intro movie just when I need to select a nation to use. Anyone else have this problem???

Comments

• NV022
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah I have the same issue! I guess it's only on the PC Platform, it's sad to see that EA released it without removing the possibility of such crashes
  • trampo23
    Yea
  • trampo23
    I saw some reddit posts it happens even on xbox 1
  • same problem here :(
  • fakhali
    4 posts Ball Boy
    always problems on pc... damn EA
  • nebula_18
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i tried to start an WC offline match (not fut) and it crash too at teams entrances.
  • trampo23
    We are currently investigating reports of this issue. Sadly I don't have an estimated time for an update on this at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please stay tuned to @EAHelp for updates. -Marty
  • ToastmitSchoko
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2018
    I also have this problem.. Game even crashes after some minutes in a solo game.
  • Same problem here...
  • thezen3x
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Hello everyone i have the solution for this issue, i changed the commentary language and it works now .
  • Beermoney
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was looking forward to playing. Crashes at the menu for me ffs
  • Kendawg
    11 posts Ball Boy
    thezen3x wrote: »
    Hello everyone i have the solution for this issue, i changed the commentary language and it works now .

Thats a load of ****!
  • thezen3x wrote: »

Thanks but not only do you need to change the commentary but the language of the whole game in the origin settings. That worked for me!
  • trampo23
    Same here. I had on spanish, but now I have put default and it works. but the store is still down
  • Alemas_2012
    16268 posts World Class
    For me it crashes after playing a FUT WC match...
  • BuenDa
    1 posts Ball Boy
    NV022 wrote: »
    Yeah I have the same issue! I guess it's only on the PC Platform, it's sad to see that EA released it without removing the possibility of such crashes

It's also on Nintendo Switch
  • Ventoxxic
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2018
    My game crashes when i play a online game or a offline game in the new world cup mode. It started all with the new update, EA had published to repair the shop, which also still doesnt work.
  • mpdd3103
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Same here...changed the language of the commentator and no more crashes.

But that sucks because now i cant play with English comment anymore.
  • garroth
    1 posts Ball Boy
    english commentary and spanish text = crashes
    Spanish commentary and text = works ok
    It's definitely a matter of the English language