WL legacy defending.

salvadordali1
304 posts Sunday League Hero
Played 11 games so far in WL and i think that at least 80% players used legacy defending cheat.

I played against one 2 mins ago. Ofc he pressed pause at start but lets say he changed tactic. Then his defending was marvelous not even one mistake in fist 45 min. Result was 3:1 i managed to score from a free kick. Then in second half he was hidious. His preformance in defense was awful like playing vs completly different player and i managed to score 2 goals till 50th min. Then he pressed pause again twice in a row and all of the sudden he was good again. Miracle!

Comments

• maksi
    6611 posts Big Money Move
    Yes WL is cheat infested not much you can do about it.
  • Retro1989
    4488 posts National Call-Up
    Played 10 games today in WL, 6 of those were using the cheat. It's super obvious as well because their players charge at you perfectly.
    I'm retiring from WL now, there's no point.
  • mirosilva
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2018
    I do not know how you have not yet left the PC platform, even knowing that there is no solution?

remember, are 7 years of cheaters, 7 years without solution

• salvadordali1
    solution would be some program like punkbuster was on Call of Duty that monitors gameplay constantly withount interfering and store data on online server where admins can check. I mean they are not unbeatable if they are bad but if they have R9 or some other op player in attack you can just forfit the game.
    And ofc the amaizing defender blocks aswell.

But i guess thats too much work for EA. Well without this FIFA should be much cheaper or even free.
  • maksi
    edited June 2018
    That would take extra effort and cost just for PC platform, no way they would do it.

At least they should remove legacy defending entirely from PC code.
  • mirosilva
    maksi wrote: »
    That would take extra effort and cost just for PC platform, no way they would do it.

At least they should remove legacy defending entirely from PC code.

yes, remove the code is right, however is the following have some things in the fifa PC that should be removed a long time ...

Only remove fifa codes that only cheaters use to create CHEAT
  • salvadordali1
    Just played against pumped Roussillon :) He took off prime ronaldinho for this LB beast, who can play all the positions and shoot perfect long shoots :D And ofc his deffending logic was runing with matic and letting his deffenders to do all the job by themself.

I just dont get it if someone have 10M+ squad full of icons and TOTS cards why on earth do you need legacy defending or any other **** cheat to play. These kids needs a hard punch in the face for every euro, lira or dollar that someone spent in this game.
  • maksi
    Weekend league this week

nbafifa.jpg

cheater name is "soorajmit", if anyone from EA would bother to read it
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    Weekend league this week

nbafifa.jpg

Is it me or these players are bigger? I barely play online so I don't know what cheats people use.
    Post edited by PiotrLolo on
  • salvadordali1
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Weekend league this week

nbafifa.jpg

Is is me or these players are bigger? I barely play online so I don't know what cheats people use.

They are the damn hulks
  • mirosilva
    Too sad this, I thought PC was walking to an era without cheaters, but will have fifa 19 on the PC and the problems will continue