Market bounce back

letsfifa10
1452 posts Play-Off Hero
Just when i try to get some tots cheaply :#

Comments

• Senth6
    687 posts Semi-Pro
    It was never meant to crash this hard it was due to the glitched free packs some people received cased this not just WC mode
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Senth6 wrote: »
    It was never meant to crash this hard it was due to the glitched free packs some people received cased this not just WC mode

There’s no glitch. You get free 7.5k packs for every pack you buy in WC mode
  • Senth6
    687 posts Semi-Pro

Some people got 700+ packs by mistake hence store was down
  • Carlitouus
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect

Can you still do that Jesus Christ...

By the way you can still pick up 84 rated they'll triple when the sbc comes out and you can basically get tots at the crashed prices from earlier this week. Check futbin filter 84-85 rated players and go with lowest price
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    I thought the free pack glitch was just on PC

So the crash was actually just people opening 7.5 k packs
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    But yeah market is rebounding I'm starting to sell a few investments though.

I bought a bunch of 87 rated informs at discard and they are selling for 17k now
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

stop spreading fake info, it was confirmed by ea that the issue was only on pc
  • iggypop
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So alot of 85-86 gold cards are quickly on the rise, nice to sell some investments, should of listed higher!
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    iggypop wrote: »
    So alot of 85-86 gold cards are quickly on the rise, nice to sell some investments, should of listed higher!

too early to sell
  • mindm4ster
    4970 posts Big Money Move
    during Ultimate TOTS higher rated cards will drop even further
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    mindm4ster wrote: »

are you talking about elite cards like tots cr7 and icons or high rated sbc fodder like thiago?
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shehraj wrote: »

are you talking about elite cards like tots cr7 and icons or high rated sbc fodder like thiago?

Players like 97 higuain and those already cheap players will drop...

• OZero
    5523 posts Big Money Move
    You better sell now. Coming Sunday would be the ultimate crash.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    OZero wrote: »
    You better sell now. Coming Sunday would be the ultimate crash.

Just enjoy it
  • CharlieC
    6892 posts Big Money Move
    sell in the hype of ultimate TOTS. if you haven't bought two days ago though its not going to be fortunes!
  • ItsWideRight
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    If anyone hasn't already built there final team they must be stupid honestly, prices were so low it was foolish to hope they would drop further and wait.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15132 posts World Class
    CharlieC wrote: »
    sell in the hype of ultimate TOTS. if you haven't bought two days ago though its not going to be fortunes!

87 son ;)
  • CharlieC

87 son ;)

Loving that mate!!!
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    If anyone hasn't already built there final team they must be stupid honestly, prices were so low it was foolish to hope they would drop further and wait.

This guy knows. Crash already happened, demand was minimal while supply rised exponentially due to people funding wc mode.

There isnt any other thing that will have this impact on demand and supply.

If anything demand should rise with people coming back to fut and wanting their players back
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15132 posts World Class

prob is I never settle on a team no matter what
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15132 posts World Class

87 son ;)

Loving that mate!!!

it was awesome, we are in the 20k gang
  • mindm4ster
    4970 posts Big Money Move
    Shehraj wrote: »

all TOTS and high rated NIFs
  • OZero
    5523 posts Big Money Move
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

This guy knows. Crash already happened, demand was minimal while supply rised exponentially due to people funding wc mode.

There isnt any other thing that will have this impact on demand and supply.

If anything demand should rise with people coming back to fut and wanting their players back

People that will stay has already bought their final team. People that moved to WC would not come back because they missed the boat and cannot match with people like you.

The future demand would be minimal.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    DDG 90 for 30k was also just rude not to buy, he’s now 45k. In hindsight I wish I had bought a few!
  • TheMightyBee
    2272 posts Fans' Favourite
    I still think CR7 is the best investment, he could get back to 400-500k quite easily next week, out of packs etc.
  • ThommyAre
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    I still think CR7 is the best investment, he could get back to 400-500k quite easily next week, out of packs etc.
    Yeah, I've done that!
  • CharlieC
    edited June 2018

87 son ;)

Loving that mate!!!

I'm still internally lolling at those that said the market wouldn't bounce back :lol:

“Internally lolling” is a contradiction but you get my drift :lol:
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15132 posts World Class

87 son ;)

Loving that mate!!!

I'm still internally lolling at those that said the market wouldn't bounce back :lol:

love it mate, I got Neymar for 49k and he's rising nicely too
  • CharlieC

87 son ;)

Loving that mate!!!

love it mate, I got Neymar for 49k and he's rising nicely too

if some of the people on here fell into a barrel of t*ts they'd still come out sucking their thumb :lol:
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Will probably crash today
    Then rise on Sunday