Transfer market increase

SteGriff83
164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Looks to be heading on it’s way back up, maybe back to normal prices by weekend or just after?

Comments

• zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    calm before the ultimate tots storm tomorrow
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    This crash was so heavy I don't think we'll see normal prices again.
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nogin182 wrote: »

For someone who doesn't want to invest anymore its heaven
  • ha032742
    35445 posts Moderator
    calm before the ultimate tots storm tomorrow

• Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Nogin182 wrote: »

Tomorrow probably another crash because of the release of the Ultimate TOTS but on Sunday/Tuesday prices will go up especially the players that are needed for the sbc
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    SteGriff83 wrote: »
    Looks to be heading on it’s way back up, maybe back to normal prices by weekend or just after?

We will never see these again.
  • SteGriff83
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are we expecting icons to be cheaper tomorrow night than they are going for atm?
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't played since December. Just bought a 800k team I thought I would never afford. Didn't want to risk prices rising which I think they'd do from now on.
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    SteGriff83 wrote: »

We will never see these again.
    yep

we will get a dead-cat bounce, so to speak, but the new price level will depend on how long WC mode keeps people interested

87s like eriksen are still going for 5k, which is a 100%+ increase from his floor two days ago but still a huge drop from what 87s were trading at. even if he goes back up to like 10k its still a massive drop from what they were before.

i was winning bid wars on courtois for 4-5k thats just silly. even if he goes up to 20-25k its still not his initial pre-crash price of 30k
  • Mmandras
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    They didn't rise at all.
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes, rising now
  • Mmandras
    Nope, it's still way lower than at the start of the crash. They might even fallen down a little bit since yesterday. It's all downhill from this point.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    What do we think ultimate tots is going to do to the market exactly? repeat of the previous crash, or just lower the prices of the tots cards in packs?
  • Ballist1x
    2065 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah I was picking up 84s for 990 coins they double now
  • Mmandras
    I see, I was using some Tots players for reference. It could be just the effect of upcoming SBC, but market is still in overall knockdown.
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Nope, it's still way lower than at the start of the crash. They might even fallen down a little bit since yesterday. It's all downhill from this point.

This. Tonight it will crash again.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    sell 84's now imo, market will freefall tonight and wont recover this much again
  • y2k
    1365 posts Professional
    Everything likely to take another leg down for the ultimate TOTS. Then there'll be a slight rise through june/july, before august/september when the market will completely collapse again... happens every year.