Does EA really listen/care?

exodia
3 posts Ball Boy
As a PC fifa player itis the most frustrating thing to go online and see gameplay for fifa and realise that persons on console get all the content. New boots, new balls, the works and pc users get nothing. Same boots and balls all year round. And we paid the same amount of money for this game but we don't get the same benefits. Also, tell me who on the ea board thought that it was a good idea to only update player faces in the world cup mode and not for the entire game. To be honest EA, you guys don't care because this is gonna heppena again and again. Its BEEN happening and nothing has changed so who are you actually listening to?

Comments

• VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    While I don't understand why they don't apply changes for graphics across all platforms, it is not the showstopper issue that the PC community has with neglect and disenfranchisement.

Until they make bigger improvements in stopping cheating by hackers and coin farmers that makes online play on the PC platform impossible for honest gamers, the community will continue to shrink. the last three weeks of Weekly Objectives for TOTS have required online play for example. How many honest PC players would have been able to complete these objectives with around 40% of opponents using cheat engines?
  • trampo23
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    While I don't understand why they don't apply changes for graphics across all platforms, it is not the showstopper issue that the PC community has with neglect and disenfranchisement.

Until they make bigger improvements in stopping cheating by hackers and coin farmers that makes online play on the PC platform impossible for honest gamers, the community will continue to shrink. the last three weeks of Weekly Objectives for TOTS have required online play for example. How many honest PC players would have been able to complete these objectives with around 40% of opponents using cheat engines?

Are you sure you are playing on PC because in my 2000 matches on PC I encountered maybe 5 cheaters overall in WL and in DIV 1.
  • maksi
    6608 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    trampo23 wrote: »
    Are you sure you are playing on PC because in my 2000 matches on PC I encountered maybe 5 cheaters overall in WL and in DIV 1.
    how do you know they are cheaters or not, it's not like you see it if they're using cheat engine

except if they using modified height, i played some guy with 2 meters tall IF Son on DKT two days ago

they can also only buff certain stats like defending and shooting, no way you can tell he's cheating

• trampo23
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You can feel their players if they play by their stats or not, the movement etc...
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    maksi wrote: »
    trampo23 wrote: »
    how do you know they are cheaters or not, it's not like you see it if they're using cheat engine

except if they using modified height, i played some guy with 2 meters tall IF Son on DKT two days ago

they can also only buff certain stats like defending and shooting, no way you can tell he's cheating

Not many adjust height and weight anymore as it is super obvious. Most use cheat engines to adjust attributes like you said. You can see the 99 OVR at the end of the game in the player performance section for proof. However like you have stated, you can easily observe it in game. All players their have no inertia, blow past your defenders, run through you when you have the ball.

Then of course there are some lag glitches, but most predominant is the 99 OVR cheat engine. There are even some of these parasites that create them and give them away for free under the "premise" that they are trying to make it not worth it for those selling it..... as if they won't be back next year.

As for the 5 out of 2000. I'm sorry but I simply don't believe you. Unless you are located in some utopia where all your fellow FIFA gamers are honest, it is just not possible.
  • maksi
    edited May 2018
    Newer OVR cheats are made that way that doesn't show improved OVR on perfomance section.
    As for the 5 out of 2000. I'm sorry but I simply don't believe you. Unless you are located in some utopia where all your fellow FIFA gamers are honest, it is just not possible.
    he probably played a lot more he just didn't realise it
    Not many adjust height and weight anymore as it is super obvious.
    there is no data about the player height in perfomance section so it's hard to prove it and report him

mostly they improve height for some players not all to make it less obvious
  • maksi
    And we didn't even mention legacy defending cheaters, who are the most despicable.
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    Newer OVR cheats are made that way that doesn't show improved OVR on perfomance section.

Yeah they turn them on after the game starts and off before it finishes. EA need to run process checks during the half time sequence or at random times during the game.

All that we have talked about is online. Imagine how many and how brutally they use them offline for Pinnies and single player seasons during the year racking up premium gold packs for all the top leagues ready for TOTS.

• maksi
    I just don't understand how can they manipulate the data that is used on THEIR servers in DKT/WL, it's just mindblowing.
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just don't understand how can they manipulate the data that is used on THEIR servers in DKT/WL, it's just mindblowing.

It's not all server side. They use the cheat engine to manipulate at the client side. For example EA currently have a client side issue with team names not mapping to accounts correctly.