Crazy Crash

1345
JPRM71
2429 posts Fans' Favourite
Never known the bottom to fall out quite like this in any FUT in previous years.
Just got a 93 Falcao for 27k

Fill your boots peeps it’s gottta bounce back after WC

Comments

  • ha032742
    35453 posts Moderator
    Only issue for me is that the players I want will be in ultimate TOTS...
  • JPRM71
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Only issue for me is that the players I want will be in ultimate TOTS...

    Yeah I know what you mean. I’m just stocking up on high rateds for the Ultimate SBC if we get one
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Anyone got any idea what will the requirements be for the ultimate TOTS sbc?
  • JPRM71
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pauler12 wrote: »
    Anyone got any idea what will the requirements be for the ultimate TOTS sbc?

    A couple of TOTS cards plus 85 or so squad imo
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Pauler12 wrote: »
    Anyone got any idea what will the requirements be for the ultimate TOTS sbc?

    A couple of TOTS cards plus 85 or so squad imo
    Hopefully bought bunch of 84's too for like 950-1k
  • Delboy13710
    5247 posts Big Money Move
    Think I'm just throwing about 4 TOTS in the ultimate pack
  • Tboon
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's crazy indeed... just bought:
    - Otw Batshuayi for 11.500
    - Fif de Ligt for 11.750
    - if Aurier for 12.500
  • hayhor1
    14584 posts Has That Special Something
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Never known the bottom to fall out quite like this in any FUT in previous years.
    Just got a 93 Falcao for 27k

    Fill your boots peeps it’s gottta bounce back after WC

    Fifa 14 which had the last wc mode.......whod a thunk it?
  • Chapman
    438 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What's the ultimate tots sbc?
  • dave2121
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    Got 96 CR7 for 910... I'll take it. Moving Prime Dinho to CM
  • Ballist1x
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought 2 85 Depay for 11k and sold them for 17k

    Still hustling lol
  • Chiss
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who's the cheapest tots players?
  • freakjas
    6499 posts Big Money Move
    94 verratti costs 40k
  • Svenneke
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How long will this crash last you guys think? I'm still unsure which competition to go all in for! :dizzy:
  • Chiss
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just got falcoa for 25k crazy prices
  • Idek
    10823 posts Has That Special Something
    Svenneke wrote: »
    How long will this crash last you guys think? I'm still unsure which competition to go all in for! :dizzy:

    Just buy when you are happy with the prices right now I think, it will likely still go lower tomorrow but there's always part of you that thinks how low can it really go and you don't want to be greedy and miss out on good deals
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    It's amazing finished the PL sbc as i sold TOTS Walker packed Alberto, Kane and one of the Heroes cost me next to nothing only needed to do the big six
  • barryw
    1151 posts Play-Off Hero
    I bought 50 Fahrmans for 800 each. Good investment I guess?
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    barryw wrote: »
    I bought 50 Fahrmans for 800 each. Good investment I guess?

    Can't go wrong there.
  • Pxul_
    8217 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    @ha032742 why is your banner green now woah

    ha0.png
  • ha032742
    35453 posts Moderator
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    @ha032742 why is your banner green now woah

    ha0.png

    :oB):*

    This market is amazing...TOTS Suarez for 500k :joy:
  • Pxul_
    8217 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    @ha032742 why is your banner green now woah

    ha0.png

    :oB):*

    This market is amazing...TOTS Suarez for 500k :joy:

    TOTY messi is 1.1M :#
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Only issue for me is that the players I want will be in ultimate TOTS...

    You think it’s wise to wait to buy SMS and Dybala?
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Only issue for me is that the players I want will be in ultimate TOTS...

    You think it’s wise to wait to buy SMS and Dybala?

    Definitely buy now lol these prices won't get any lower than that
    Also they'll rise when ultimate TOTS is out imo
  • Pattebennekou
    1437 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Only issue for me is that the players I want will be in ultimate TOTS...

    Why is your post green?
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought Vieira last night for 497k, which was a steal, now he is 390k :disappointed:
  • Sebowich86
    66 posts Park Captain
    Is there a chance the Prices Will Rise with ROTW tonight?
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Sebowich86 wrote: »
    Is there a chance the Prices Will Rise with ROTW tonight?

    Maybe slightly
    But the real rise will be on Friday
  • freakjas
    6499 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Pauler12 wrote: »
    Sebowich86 wrote: »
    Is there a chance the Prices Will Rise with ROTW tonight?

    Maybe slightly
    But the real rise will be on Friday
    Why?
    Ultimate tots will get released and even more packs will be opened
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    freakjas wrote: »
    Pauler12 wrote: »
    Sebowich86 wrote: »
    Is there a chance the Prices Will Rise with ROTW tonight?

    Maybe slightly
    But the real rise will be on Friday
    Why?
    Ultimate tots will get released and even more packs will be opened

    Almost no one will open packs. 99% of the people opening packs will use their coins/fifa points on WC mode
Sign In or Register to comment.