Store doesn't work

Comments

• VIP67
    57 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2018
    No patch doesn't do the trick still not able to go in the store and also teamnames are screwed up as well as some other strange problems

Language removed - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Chubz
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2018
    VIP67 wrote: »
    No patch doesn't do the trick still not able to go in the store and also teamnames are screwed up as well as some other strange problems

Wouldn’t surprise me if it never gets fixed, how difficult would it be to fix an issue giving people 1000’s of packs?
  • Chubz
    The studio guys are most likely sleeping now so will need to wait another 12 hours if we lucky
  • Koolkunz
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2018
    Chubz wrote: »
    VIP67 wrote: »

Wouldn’t surprise me if it never gets fixed, how difficult would it be to fix an issue giving people 1000’s of packs?

EA giving up on pack money ? never :D
  • salvadordali1
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    if they didnt turn all resources to fixing this issue wich allready got out of hand than EA should at least give some ultra good free packs on main fut account because this wc mode will newer be trully alive after these.

26+ hours would be too much for some lower rated company, and we know this is EA. And take this to consideratin, this is NOT a beta/alpha version folks.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    I have guaranteed TOTS player pack in the game, if they delete it i will we very upset.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    What the hell we supposed to do with guaranteed TOTS SBC now, they are time limited and we can't open packs.
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2018
    maksi wrote: »
    What the hell we supposed to do with guaranteed TOTS SBC now, they are time limited and we can't open packs.

do the sbc. the packs wont vanish after the sbc ran out
  • gandzik
    3 posts Ball Boy
    kcichris wrote: »

i want do seria a sbc with trash untradable tots player ligue 1 (because chance get good tots = 0.0000001%)
    but i cant open ligue 1 tots pack =)
  • Chubz
    i got a garaunteed TOTS, ra
    I have guaranteed TOTS player pack in the game, if they delete it i will we very upset.

I got a TOTS pack, 50k pack, and a few other packs waiting for me too
  • 00daniel00
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    gandzik wrote: »

i want do seria a sbc with trash untradable tots player ligue 1 (because chance get good tots = 0.0000001%)
    but i cant open ligue 1 tots pack =)

before 2 days just did 2 premium calcio a upgrade and get Milinković-Savić ... play with him 5 times and did calcio a tots and booooom Ciro Immobile B)
    now i am waiting for ea so Radja Nainggolan waiting for me :'(
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

I have Ligue 1 players, would like to open Ligue 1 SBC first, that way if I get a duplicate I can use it in Serie A
  • Hello ES SPORT I playing on PC when i going opened my pack, the fut store is now unavaible.... Please check back later? How long is this problem? Please write on my e-mail [email protected] THANK YOU.
  • SugarBoy
    3 posts Ball Boy
    It would be fair if EA give some premium packs to the all pc players
  • Chubz
    kolineli81 wrote: »
    Hello ES SPORT I playing on PC when i going opened my pack, the fut store is now unavaible.... Please check back later? How long is this problem? Please write on my e-mail [email protected] THANK YOU.

Its been down for about 20 hours now....EA are saying there is no ETA, so it could be down for a few hours, or could be even for a few days.
  • THANK you CHUBZ.... And my pack ea sport delete? I HAVE 9 packs....
  • And after update the store doesn't work!!!
  • Kega
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Does anybody know what the issue was, that made EA close down the store?
  • Chubz
    kolineli81 wrote: »
    THANK you CHUBZ.... And my pack ea sport delete? I HAVE 9 packs....

I also have around 8 or 9 packs, one TOTS Pack, a 50k players pack, and a few other packs. I have a feeling they should be fine. I can see my packs are there, but I cannot access them
  • Chubz
    Kega wrote: »
    Does anybody know what the issue was, that made EA close down the store?

It seemed like it only affected PC, which is why they returned console stores back to normal. But what happened was, people were getting tons of free packs in WC mode (thus giving them the same packs in normal UT). I saw a picture of someone who got 775 packs (totally bugged), and others were getting over 900 free packs. This is why they closed it down as some players (not everyone), somehow got 100's of free packs.

I didnt get anything like this, I just got my normal free packs from the games I played, and then my TOTS packs and other legitimate packs I earned via SBC's I am waiting for.
  • Kega
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Thanks for the reply Chubz - well in that case it makes sense they close it down.

But it's 'head scratching' they didn't catch a bug like that in their internal tests.
    And annoying as hell they haven't fix it yet.
    I would be extremely surprised if they actually gave anything as compensation.
  • LeKobold
    2 posts Ball Boy
    More than one day and the gamemode is still totally bugged....it reminds me oddly the fiasco of the release of the game on PC ... to believe that we do not like us
    Thanks EA to consider PC Platform like the other one
  • Chubz
    Maybe I should change my name from Chubz to @EAChubz :)
  • Andrei23
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Hellow is it working now?
  • 408fc
    9 posts Ball Boy
    When I saw the tons of packs I believed it was some kind of reward for fifa points acquired during season time.

I think many people opened packs and negociated them before the issue.

I also believe many matches have been played after this supposed bug, which means people potentially "Produced coins" out of matches using "undeserved players"?

If that is true, what would be the expected ammendment? Reverting all packs etc?

For instance ppl used chem styles contracts on "undeserved players etc"

I remeber a similar bug in other game which used packs (pokemon) and what happened was the franchise simply "ignored" and allowed ppl to keep those packs

I have been an active fut player in the 2014 season and I remeber some issues with WC back then, but nothing this size and time to be fixed.

You guys who were more active during past seasons, has there been any issue such as this before? How did EA proceed regarding these items?

• LeKobold
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Andrei23 wrote: »
    Hellow is it working now?

Still not
  • Andrei23
    3 posts Ball Boy
    The icon sbc will dissapear ?
  • 408fc
    9 posts Ball Boy
    update: yesterday my WC fut store displayed the number of 47 packs to be opened

I received some kind of "squads update" right now when logging in at FUT wc and the number dropped to 13

anyone had sth like that?
  • Chubz
    14:11 GMT +2 (still no store)
  • Andrei23
    3 posts Ball Boy
    This will be probably my last fifa because they didn t give the same attention to pc as on xbox and ps....