1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    not happening today bois
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Awful company
  • Fragdas
    1 posts Ball Boy
    MattiasTTS wrote: »
    I went to the store to open my free packs and it said the store was unavailable. I tried again 2 hours later, still didn't work.

Same story, I tried now and still doesn't work
  • wolf.gt
    57 posts Park Captain
    all guys with Have problem and Disrespected by EA go to http://www.fifa.com/contact-FIFA.html and Report for FIFA the EA disrespect with players! a lot of game studios want make a better game with this trade Mark! more that 8years of game without solutions!
  • DSD27
    5699 posts Big Money Move
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    stilllllllllll at 23.39 in portugal
    in ps4 and xbox work and i pay 69 euros to pc and i need what mor to play ???
    pliz resolve this

LOL, paid 35€ for mine

Same here. That's one of teh advantages of PC Gaming, you pay much less and you get better graphics and framerates.
    With FIFA that doesn't compensate for the cheaters and smaller player base but FIFA isn't my main game anympre so I don't care.
  • It's been around 6 hours since they fixed the consoles and not PC. around 9 hours since the store has been disabled overall. I understand that consoles have a bigger presence, but shouldn't it have been fixed by now? What's the problem? Why is it taking so long? All they're saying is that they are investigating "issues". What are these "issues"? I'm sick and tired of not having any transparency. EA, tell us EXACTLY what's going on, and give us some sort of compensation for not being able to play ALL day on OPENING DAY.
  • m0kerr
    2 posts Ball Boy
    This is just ridiculous. It's always the same, they don't care about PC. They solved it within 3 hours for PS4 and Xbox, but pc? Nah, who cares about PC, right? Get your . together, EA.
  • 408fc
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Store still offline in Brazil, It worked for the last time about 12:30 GMT -3
    Now 22:50 GMT -3 and the situation remains the same

Stores working anywhere??
  • aljw515
    14 posts Ball Boy
    408fc wrote: »
    Store still offline in Brazil, It worked for the last time about 12:30 GMT -3
    Now 22:50 GMT -3 and the situation remains the same

Stores working anywhere??

Nope, i believe its the entire pc platform. I chatted with ea help and asked "when will the store be up?" The guy bayul asked me "what store may i ask?"

Fifa 18 may be ending and i doubt the fifa game series will ever end, but fifa is becoming a joke thats for sure (:
  • XpCyPeNa
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    it's been down for how long? 15+ h? nice joke ea, we're all laughing :neutral:
  • SugarBoy
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Still doesn’t work. Is it a joke? How long are we supposed to wait EA?
  • gandzik
    3 posts Ball Boy
    not working 14 hours ago, not working now. wtf??? told me ea when i can open my free packs in fut and fut wc russia?
  • THORPT
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This has to be the biggest (unexpected) downtime ever on FIFA... I mean... 15 F’n hours?!?
  • Chubz
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    Still not available
  • Froge
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Still not available...come on EA...
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    "EA Sports! It's in the game!"

but not working :lol:
  • It's still not available!!
  • salvadordali1
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    still doesent work... this is one hell of a prank theyre just pulling off xD
  • SugarBoy
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Still waitin’
  • U must be kidding me. Still not working !!! U are piece of sh*t. Ofc i won't buy FIFA 19.
  • maybe other football games will have faster update ?
  • For 26 hours one kid can fix all game... we just want store
  • WHAT WRONG WITH YOU EASPORTS!? Where is useble STORE on PC!!!??!!?!??How much!?!?!?
  • bjornini
    3716 posts National Call-Up
    trampo23 wrote: »

what a lot of ****.

Still doesn't explain why it has to take so long to fix it
  • 00daniel00
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    FIFA 18 in pc = karius liverpool

• Chubz
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    00daniel00 wrote: »
    FIFA 18 in pc = karius liverpool

Makes total sense now!
  • Smolarek325
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    the WC mode isnt that great either tbh, I guess it will die in 1-2 weeks even before the WC starts, one hour into the game and everyone is running around with super teams and icons, they should have made special coins for the WC mode and that you are not able to use your normals ones in there so that the grind is slower and you have to use like 67 rated teams etc, also the modes are dumb, draft has really bad rewards and if you win the world cup once the flavour is gone, I won it first time thanks to loan R9
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Logical ETA would be end of TOTS SBC or ligue 1/serie a.

So today imo, most people wont get home before 6pm so they wont be able to do one sbc in time
  • Alemas_2012
    15521 posts World Class
    So there's been a patch?
    Has the FPS issue been fixed, at least?