Prime Larsson or Crespo?

Pauler12
82 posts Park Captain
Thinking of doing the Sbc for one of them could only afford one atm
Anyone tried both,if so which one is more worth it?
Cheers

Comments

• Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    always wanted Larsson...... depends what your wanting chap really whats formation etc?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13712 posts Has That Special Something
    Larsson....

I've played over 400 games with mine now, he's always been fun for me. 392 goals and 222 assists
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Waspy wrote: »
    always wanted Larsson...... depends what your wanting chap really whats formation etc?

Thinking of a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2!
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Larsson....

I've played over 400 games with mine now, he's always been fun for me. 392 goals and 222 assists

Damn good stats!
    Should i wait a bit ? Or just do it now?
  • Mmandras
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do both...
  • Stevie_G
    1015 posts Professional
    Crespo's more complete - 4* skills and stronger/taller than Larsson, which gives him the edge.
    He's been good for me, but there's nothing completely elite about him, he's just all round solid.

However if chemistry isn't an issue, you're probably better off looking at TOTS Kane, Batman and Higuain (amongst others) in the 150-200k range. Better stats and tradeable
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Do both...

I really want to... but i'm short on coins
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Pauler12 wrote: »
    Larsson....

Damn good stats!
    Should i wait a bit ? Or just do it now?

Cheers dude, use him next to TOTS Kane. Who I'd also recommend tbh. It's really hard for anyone to advise you at the minute mate as nobody seen as hard a crash as this coming. So do what makes YOU happy buddy :)
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Stevie_G wrote: »
    Crespo's more complete - 4* skills and stronger/taller than Larsson, which gives him the edge.
    He's been good for me, but there's nothing completely elite about him, he's just all round solid.

However if chemistry isn't an issue, you're probably better off looking at TOTS Kane, Batman and Higuain (amongst others) in the 150-200k range. Better stats and tradeable

Cheers for the suggestion I'm thinking of getting both will trade my way up there hopefully
    Really getting bored from TOTS Players always wanted to try out Either Crespo or Larsson!
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    lNcx2gU.jpg
    Really liking the look of this squad what do you think guys?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Team looks good but don't waste coins on Alisson. I have him untradeable and he's meh
  • Pattebennekou
    1437 posts Professional
    Have Larsson. He's really bad for me.
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Team looks good but don't waste coins on Alisson. I have him untradeable and he's meh

Cheers pal!
    Guess i'll go with NIF Buffon but thiago will be on 7 chem which isn't that bad
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Have Larsson. He's really bad for me.

Really want to try him
    I guess i'll find out when i get my hands on him
  • Stevie_G
    1015 posts Professional
    Verratti might cause you problems with his lack of height. I suppose you could just give him a try, then switch to Rabiot TOTS if he's no good.

Also, swap the PSG/Juve guys around so you can change up the fullbacks. Go for Sandro at LB and TOTGS Alves at RB as they're both much better than who you've currently got. It gets your 2 CBs onto their strong foot as well. That'll allow you to get Buffon in net (as the others suggested above) without losing chem anywhere
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Verratti might cause you problems with his lack of height. I suppose you could just give him a try, then switch to Rabiot TOTS if he's no good.

Also, swap the PSG/Juve guys around so you can change up the fullbacks. Go for Sandro at LB and TOTGS Alves at RB as they're both much better than who you've currently got. It gets your 2 CBs onto their strong foot as well. That'll allow you to get Buffon in net (as the others suggested above) without losing chem anywhere

Will do so!
    Cheer buddy appreciate it!
  • Stevie_G
    1015 posts Professional
    Pauler12 wrote: »

Will do so!
    Cheer buddy appreciate it!

Enjoy your icons :smile:
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero

Got verrati from sbc, tried him, feels weak n short
    Dumped him in another sbc
  • pha007
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Go for Tots Werner. Thank me later.
  • SteGriff83
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crespo is a beast for me, not tried Larsson
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Larsson
  • Gunnercp
    1366 posts Professional
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Larsson

• gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SteGriff83 wrote: »
    Crespo is a beast for me, not tried Larsson

I have tots Dybala with Crespo. Crespo is still banging goals everytime.
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Cheers lads
    Doing the crespo sbc atm
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Best chemistry style for crespo?
    Architect?