Market has been totally crashed, any suggestions/tips which cheap good players to get?

Squeezy94
1904 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2018
Which cards are a steal for their price right now?

Comments

• Rucci
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    prime icons cr7 tots u wanna play i did prime maldini for 200k just a joke
  • ItsOnlyAli
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    boateng vidal alaba radja sandro cheillini and thats just no rare golds under 10k each. Messi Ronaldo Neymar Bale then Tots players, now is basically the time to build your teams try tons of different players
  • TurdFerguson
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guessing it’ll recover when people notice that WC isn’t all that
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13760 posts Has That Special Something
    Guessing it’ll recover when people notice that WC isn’t all that

Yep, pick up these deals while it lasts
  • Lunty
    2485 posts Fans' Favourite
    87 Son for sub 30k

He was 130k 5 days ago

You can get prime Zanetti for 92k (the sbc)
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have a bad habit of buying things at the wrong time. Have 50k left after buying Bundes TOTS players. Could have got Muller :(
  • Squeezy94
    Some other good deals you cant let go?
  • Ishibum
    13013 posts Has That Special Something
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    I have a bad habit of buying things at the wrong time. Have 50k left after buying Bundes TOTS players. Could have got Muller :(

Made a similar mistake. Ended up buying a bunch of squad fitness and just running with one team
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Just picked up TOTY De Bruyne for 460k gonna give him a try.
  • Squeezy94
    TOTS card for under 23k?
  • Amdp9
    3506 posts National Call-Up
    yes but I highly doubt the market will rise anymore, RIP Fifa 18, I would say
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    87 benatia 12k
    87 son sub 30k
    Futbday florenzi 80k
    Ptg rashford 25k
    Ptg sandro sub 100k
    Bailly 1.3k
    De gea 33k
  • Xaero
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought 87 Del Piero today for 145, I have yet to try him, seems good on paper. Also bought 91 Maradona sub 500k. Played 2 games in the DKT 6 goals so far, he is the best player I have used by a wide margin.
  • Amdp9
    Xaero wrote: »
    Bought 87 Del Piero today for 145, I have yet to try him, seems good on paper. Also bought 91 Maradona sub 500k. Played 2 games in the DKT 6 goals so far, he is the best player I have used by a wide margin.

@Xaero your maradona fell to 400K :/
  • Xaero
    Amdp9 wrote: »

It's ok, I don't really care about the coins at this point. I am just happy I got to try some players, I thought I would not be able to, plus I have practically two teams with players I like and some coins to spare.

Forgot to mention SBC De Bruyne seems a good deal. 150 to do the SBC on futbin now, you get 22500 back and a 20 packs.
  • Amdp9
    Amdp9 wrote: »

It's ok, I don't really care about the coins at this point. I am just happy I got to try some players, I thought I would not be able to, plus I have practically two teams with players I like and some coins to spare.

Forgot to mention SBC De Bruyne seems a good deal. 150 to do the SBC on futbin now, you get 22500 back and a 20 packs.

@Xaero yeah De Brune is definately a deal so as Zanetti for 100K
  • Xaero
    @Amdp9 yes, Zanetti is great. I did the SBC today. I couldn't resist it although he was my 4th untradeable RB.

• Zababe04
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you guys have any idea crash will end one point or gonna go down more
  • Zababe04
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are we gonna buy Nif Ronaldo for 100 k
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zababe04 wrote: »
    it will probably lull for a bit until Friday (ultimate tots). another dip will occur then
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zababe04 wrote: »
    it will probably lull for a bit until Friday (ultimate tots). another dip will occur then

Why would it drop more when ultimate comes out on Friday?
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    I cant see it drop any more. A lot od cards are at discard allready and dont think cr7 Will hit 100k...that would be blasphemy. :/
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    Last Night i bought Messi did Zanettis prime SBC and finished SBC De Bruyne and Griezmann for the price of a TOTS Walker i also bought a TOTS Verratti and a boateng NIF and still have change.
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked up a load of Fahrmann and Bailly for 1k each, about 20 Boatengs and 10 each of Eriksen and Courtois. Have no major interest in WC mode and had been storing coins for this stage of the year. Did Litmanen and Zanetti. Picked up a load of Serie A and Ligue 1 TOTS and still 2.8 million left for WC content in standard FUT.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    some will likly say it was a waste but i did Prime R9....... officially now completed FIFA (for me anyway).

Just licking my wounds having done Gullit only last week :'( ........ I don't think anyone seen the crash hitting this hard!
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Waspy wrote: »
    some will likly say it was a waste but i did Prime R9....... officially now completed FIFA (for me anyway).

Just licking my wounds having done Gullit only last week :'( ........ I don't think anyone seen the crash hitting this hard!
    Just enjoy the game man!

• Waspy
    Pauler12 wrote: »

Just enjoy the game man!

yeah i am looking forward to playing again to be honest @Pauler12 !!!
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked up prime Owen against my better judgement as well for full Liverpool team. Can hardly lose at 220k...
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite

Want to do the same, how much did he cost you?
  • Waspy
    Sirin wrote: »

Want to do the same, how much did he cost you?

In total I think it came to about 700k