market completely crashed, totally unfair

xx_mory_xx
325 posts An Exciting Prospect
WC mode should not be related to normal fut coins , all investment and player values and real money goes to trash

Comments

• Leessa
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    But anything you lost is still of equal value to other things? If you sell you can still buy everything you could before right?
  • Topheruk
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    prices may rise again, once people are bored of WC mode!
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    Leessa wrote: »
    But anything you lost is still of equal value to other things? If you sell you can still buy everything you could before right?

yeah this... who cares how many coins you have if the buying power hasn't changed
  • CharlieC
    6975 posts Big Money Move
    Prices will rise again. I just sold my 84 Alonso for 27k and I paid 79k for him but I bought 87 Son for 20k so it’s all relative.
  • gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep its almost all relative.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite

If you want to play world cup mode you have to burn all the coins you have made on fut or pay real money.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Mdx wrote: »

If you want to play world cup mode you have to burn all the coins you have made on fut or pay real money.

what?

I bought exactly 0 packs in WC mode, played 5 games and have 2 Icons, Kane, Dembele, Kante, Goretzka and a **** of other 85+ rated players I won't ever use.. bored already and back to normal FUT..
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    wi2h5l.jpg
  • Numlocked_
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you have coins just buy up starting 84 rated players. Ultimate TOTS will reuire an 85 rated team or so... Prices will go up again!
  • xx_mory_xx
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    If you have coins just buy up starting 84 rated players. Ultimate TOTS will reuire an 85 rated team or so... Prices will go up again!

i have high rated colored players which i don't want to sell for like 300% loss
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Load up
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    They announced it a month prior,
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    Today will be the lowest prices ever this year. TOTS Ultimate will bring people back and prices will raise quickly imo
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Java wrote: »
    Today will be the lowest prices ever this year. TOTS Ultimate will bring people back and prices will raise quickly imo

Accurate.
  • xx_mory_xx
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

yes but i did not expect such huge crash , mean while if i sell my players early others will buy them and loose coins so its unfair as well
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    xx_mory_xx wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

yes but i did not expect such huge crash , mean while if i sell my players early others will buy them and loose coins so its unfair as well

You dont lose anything since the buying power stays the same
  • JohnDoe
    11310 posts Has That Special Something

i have high rated colored players which i don't want to sell for like 300% loss

Racism really is alive and kicking.
  • OZero
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    It is recovering fiercely
  • fifaplayerbol
    4349 posts National Call-Up
    OZero wrote: »

no its not :D the market is dead
  • OZero
    OZero wrote: »

no its not :D the market is dead

Nah the price for end game cards are rising back. Buy them now. Only those inflated ones like icons are still dropping.
  • RadioShaq
    15283 posts Moderator
    People have complained all year about making better card weights or cheaper prices. It’s probably hard to balance becasue some do like trading and having better teams. Since it’s this late in the year it’s probably nice for some to try better players though.
  • xx_mory_xx
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    People have complained all year about making better card weights or cheaper prices. It’s probably hard to balance becasue some do like trading and having better teams. Since it’s this late in the year it’s probably nice for some to try better players though.

no you says so after we spend a lot of effort to build up teams , then you equalize us with lazy and poor players

• Numlocked_
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am buying 86-87 rated players for anywhere from 1.5k to 3k
  • xx_mory_xx

really is it 3 k now , lol
  • OZero
    RadioShaq wrote: »

no you says so after we spend a lot of effort to build up teams , then you equalize us with lazy and poor players

To be fair, it is you who was lazy and not selling up your team. I warned everyone one month ago for this crash and if you have listened, not only to me but basically everyone here, you should benefit a huge lot from this crash instead of suffering.
  • CeeQue
    11404 posts Has That Special Something

Some 86 are 3k not a lot many for 4k though
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    I played WC mode all day today and I'm already bored. Without a WL or anything other form of competition, I don't see the appeal to keep playing it too much. Most people will probably realize the same thing as come back within a month.
  • Dragon007
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CeeQue wrote: »

Some 86 are 3k not a lot many for 4k though

Which console? On pc they are 15k.
  • ofaroldainternet
    1047 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    There should be an index called cpr, short for coin per rating, meaning how much you pay, on average, for each rating point at a given day.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    Why does anyone care if your cards lose value at this point in the game? Game is over in three months. Use your players.