WC Mode crazy luck?

Joaodugaroto
41 posts Park Captain
I just packed messi from my first wc pack, is that supposed to happen or am i just lucky?

Comments

• Kenny0909
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I was thinking this wen i packed CR7 and De Bruyne, but now have iniesta, silva, blanc, de gea! Very easy to build, do the upgrade sbc! The pack weights will be crazy as the amount of players is so much less
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    When did you pack him? Is your store open?
  • I got Aguero, Kompany, Thauvin, Walker and other great stuff in my starter team.
  • Pointon27
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is so annoying, opened around 15 packs and my best player was Koke! So frustrating seeing everyone pack top players! Did the icon SBC and got Klose, he has to be the worst icon going! Come on EA throw some pack luck my way!
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Pointon27 wrote: »
    This is so annoying, opened around 15 packs and my best player was Koke! So frustrating seeing everyone pack top players! Did the icon SBC and got Klose, he has to be the worst icon going! Come on EA throw some pack luck my way!

I would trade my griezmann for your Klose
  • Aqeel87
    3514 posts National Call-Up
    I packed Messi in my 1st pack too followed by Dybala, 2 Icons Moore & Klose then Suarez, Hazard, Eriksen, Kante, Paulinho, Mertens.
  • Tennster10
    2648 posts Fans' Favourite
    Open about 15 packs best is cr7 and icon moore. Pretty decent.
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Starter pack:
    Neymar.. lol
    Kane
    Paulinho
    Benatia
    Werner
    Fernandinho
    Adrien Silva

Casemiro as a post match reward and finally...
    Pele on loan

That's me sorted then.

• iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    6S8uFaM.jpg
    That’s 170k spent on WC packs, mental pack weight
  • Footballer_1000
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    I've asked this before but do these cards apply to FUT as well, or just the WC?
  • danielooo
    8 posts Ball Boy
    I've installed today the game with dlc included and i'm getting a low framerate ,lagging and so on ,the games is not running smooth.I've tried all steps on msa options:off,auto,60 fps ,no limit also setted always on vsync on amd settings,still nothing the games running like ****.I have to say untill this update i never had some issues with fifa 18.does someone know how fix or how to uninstall just this dlc?
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite

just WC
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    37_E4_FC94-9_BF5-4_C13-859_D-04375_AC02699.jpg

Skipped it by accident lol missed a maradonna walkout
  • Footballer_1000

just WC

I see. Cheers! I guess these starter packs are useless then? (Unless I decide to play the WC mode that is)
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Starter pack got neymar.....first 3 packs i get 2 Suarez’s and a hummel lol
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Uhh

95_BA4396-_D59_A-4_C34-9684-3_B1_BD56_B8_CDA.jpg

I got him again in my icon pck, did not miss the walkout this time..
    ffs.
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    Just opened three packs from beginner SBC and got Higuian, Suarez and Aguero :o
  • Footballer_1000
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Uhh

ffs.

Holy moly! :D
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7921 posts League Winner
    In 15 minutes and about 70k coin I have a striker duo of Cristiano Ronaldo and r9.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Uhh

ffs.

Yeah I said to my mate well don’t care who it is as long as its not another marad... ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Satch85
    1296 posts Professional
    I remember it being good in 14 for getting high rated players
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Satch85 wrote: »
    I remember it being good in 14 for getting high rated players

In 14 you had to work hard for the good players tho...this is just crazy
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    It's all relative, if everyone is getting lucky and has stacked teams I wouldn't call it luck ,more like catching up
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    The odds are stupid right now and will probably stay that way. I spent 100k in coins and got Maradona, Neymar, Pogba, Boateng, Ter Stegen, Kimmich, Danny Alves....
  • Footballer_1000
    Uhh

ffs.

Yeah I said to my mate well don’t care who it is as long as its not another marad... ****.

Lol. This game can be cruel. Is this in the WC mode btw? I've yet to play Fifa today, so no idea what to expect, or if WC and FUT is interchange at all.
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    No real interest in the mode, but decided I'd turn it on and see what I got in a starter pack, and if I got something amazing, I'd play a bit.

Best players were Fellaini and Smalling.
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    Wow..120k spent and best i got was Pique, Mbappe & Dybala. Even my icon sbc was ❤️❤️❤️❤️. frikken Nakata. Oh well my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ luck haunts my in this mode aswell i guess.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    bear wrote: »
    The odds are stupid right now and will probably stay that way. I spent 100k in coins and got Maradona, Neymar, Pogba, Boateng, Ter Stegen, Kimmich, Danny Alves....

I've spent 500k, still don't have Neymar/Boateng/CR7/Messi/DDG/Suarez, Mbappe.
  • Chico_da_rico
    75 posts Park Captain
    Packed klose and that's me done with this mode
  • BradersNolan
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Done 4 packs with coins best I got was erm think it was Nani my terrible pack luck continues. Though I have got Maradona from the icon sbc so may do some grinding to build a team around him but for now back to normal FUT as just got tots higuain to partner tots icardi