Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    21493 posts Club Captain
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Gervonta wrote: »
    You seem to forget de gea was making similar mistakes when he first arrived though be it not as costly as karius’s mistakes but still made similar errors.

The thing that would worry me is you can’t blame lack of experience on karius’s error’s because though he’s young in goal keeping terms (24) he’s still played nearly 150 club games so it’s not like it’s his first season in professional football.

Realistically Allison is the one you need not Butland. Allison has champions league experience which you need.

Out of your realistic targets I’d say hes the best goalkeeper followed by Horn. Would have to hope horn doesn’t turn out like karius.

de geas mistakes were based around physicality... he was also 19... lol i love how every young keeper that is **** now will be like de gea :lol:

Proper physicality that like.

every keeper makes the odd mistake... you realize he also won our player of the year that season... :lol:

That must have been a fun season...
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    You seem to forget de gea was making similar mistakes when he first arrived though be it not as costly as karius’s mistakes but still made similar errors.

The thing that would worry me is you can’t blame lack of experience on karius’s error’s because though he’s young in goal keeping terms (24) he’s still played nearly 150 club games so it’s not like it’s his first season in professional football.

Realistically Allison is the one you need not Butland. Allison has champions league experience which you need.

Out of your realistic targets I’d say hes the best goalkeeper followed by Horn. Would have to hope horn doesn’t turn out like karius.

de geas mistakes were based around physicality... he was also 19... lol i love how every young keeper that is **** now will be like de gea :lol:

every keeper makes the odd mistake... you realize he also won our player of the year that season... :lol:

It’s genuinely tragic that Liverpool fans have to judge their seasons on fun instead of trophies
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Couchy wrote: »

It’s genuinely tragic that Liverpool fans have to judge their seasons on fun instead of trophies

:D They didn't have much fun at Old Trafford.
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move

Genuinely tragic?
  • ChrisLFC
    7364 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »
    :D 166k signatures for the online petition against Ramos.

public beheading please
  • LFC Simon 98
    21493 posts Club Captain

:D

How dare I seek enjoyment from me hobby
  • Ahmer50x
    31374 posts National Team Captain
    Jokes aside, I do think you’ll win the league next season if these transfer rumors are accurate.
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Jokes aside, I do think you’ll win the league next season if these transfer rumors are accurate.

:lol:
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner

:D

How dare I seek enjoyment from me hobby

Enjoyment? Wait until you see your team actually win something.
  • Tornado31619
    30879 posts National Team Captain
    I really hope Klopp gives Karius at least another season, the only kind of GK he needs is some experience for Karius to learn from. Someone like Flappy.

I’d have gone for someone like Heaton if he wasn’t Man Utd.
  • Kellnerr
    4811 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

We should be competing for 3rd next season or 2nd if you continue to play ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Can't see anyone challenging City.
  • Sloosh
    6757 posts Big Money Move
    What the hell is that Jermaine Pennant tweet? :D
  • ChrisLFC
    7364 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
    We've almost gone a full decade without having a proper keeper. Reina's decline started around 2010
  • Gervonta
    4235 posts National Call-Up
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    We've almost gone a full decade without having a proper keeper. Reina's decline started around 2010

I think you’ve messed about too much with that position over the years. Really when Reina went you should of brought in a ready made replacement. Instead you messed about with the likes a mignolet , bodgan ect.

Hopefully for you Klopp can address the situation in the summer because karius imo has had too many chances now and hasn’t taken them.

• Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Would it be then 4-2-3-1?

Firmino
    Mane Naby Salah
    Hendo Fabinho

Then Fekir as cover/starter? Be nasty to Ox who’s been so good but looks like he could be out of a job?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Liverpool want to make Fabinho, AS Monaco’s defensive midfielder, their first summer signing and are closing in on deal worth an initial £39.3million.@TimesSport
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Joyce has confirmed it. Maddock says it’ll be announced tomorrow.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    That price is a bargain.
  • Retro_G
    Flapjack wrote: »

Filths, hope we match your offer.
  • Flapjack
    7061 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Would it be then 4-2-3-1?

Firmino
    Mane Naby Salah
    Hendo Fabinho

Then Fekir as cover/starter? Be nasty to Ox who’s been so good but looks like he could be out of a job?

Reckon it will be that with

Firmino
    Mane Fekir Salah
    Naby Fabinho

But obvs theres gonna be rotation so.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class

Your team is a mess who would want to go to that cluster F.
  • Retro_G

2nd in the league, done better than you lot in three out of the four competitions we entered.
  • Flapjack

2nd in the league, done better than you lot in three out of the four competitions we entered.

The deal is done mate. Wipe your tears.
  • Tornado31619
    Yep, deal agreed. Great signing.
  • Tornado31619
    £44m
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Yep, deal agreed. Great signing.

Thanks for taking it graciously, mate.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    BBC reporting it now.

Cue United fans saying they didn’t want him anyway.
  • Flapjack
    None of the ITKs called this. Funny that.