Made a mistake

JesseP1nk
19 posts Ball Boy
edited May 2018
I bought cr7 yesterday for 500k just because I’ve never had a cr7 on any Fifa before. He’s took me to 5-0 in div 2 which I’m pretty happy with. Anyway he cost me 500k do you think I’ll lose money on him? Last year I think he stayed around 500 at the end of the year.

Comments

• TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    If he's that good for you just keep him until the game ends in a few months and don't worry about losing some virtual coins.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    If you're going to use him then keep him. Don't worry about some coins lol.
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    What else will you do with your coins now? May aswell use the players you want for the next few months til 19 is out
  • nj10
    2866 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty much what everyone else said.

I bought CR7 for 1.8 in Feb never thought about selling him tbh
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    nj10 wrote: »

This. I probably bought him at the worst time, right before he started to plunge in price but I've never regretted it. Not used a better card, even with all these TOTS coming out. You only lose coins if you're going to sell him, and I don't see why you would.
  • JesseP1nk
    19 posts Ball Boy

This. I probably bought him at the worst time, right before he started to plunge in price but I've never regretted it. Not used a better card, even with all these TOTS coming out. You only lose coins if you're going to sell him, and I don't see why you would.

mdizzl3 wrote: »
    What else will you do with your coins now? May aswell use the players you want for the next few months til 19 is out
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    If you're going to use him then keep him. Don't worry about some coins lol.
    If he's that good for you just keep him until the game ends in a few months and don't worry about losing some virtual coins.

Thanks dudes appreciate the feedback