So many tryhards this weekend in the WL

Marg09
232 posts Sunday League Hero
Can't believe the amount of people that is trying really hard to win a match this weekend.

Comments

• Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Isn’t that the point of the game? lol to win
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    I usually don't play WL. This weekend played 3 matches so far with my fitness gold team, didn't notice that ( I'm on PS4 btw).
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17632 posts World Class
    I don't recall it being anything else at any time tbh....now will be no different.
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    I don't get the term 'try hard'. Isn't everyone trying to win every game they play? Are people that use the term try hard gifting their opposition goals?
  • RadioShaq
    20812 posts Moderator
    I would think most are trying to win in the wl. It’s probably best to play singles if you don’t want to try to win.
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't get the term 'try hard'. Isn't everyone trying to win every game they play? Are people that use the term try hard gifting their opposition goals?

• OZero
    7701 posts League Winner
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I would think most are trying to win in the wl. It’s probably best to play singles if you don’t want to try to win.

"Manner" is the problem.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Marg09 wrote: »
    Can't believe the amount of people that is trying really hard to win a match this weekend.

And you're playing WL to lose every match are you?
  • JMorrisqpr
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Marg09 wrote: »

Isn't that the point of the entire mode?